剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Hi. How are you?
你还好吗
Good. I'm sorry I'm late.
很好 抱歉我迟到了
Uh-huh, no worries. Can I get you a Margarita?
没关系 给你倒杯玛格丽特[鸡尾酒]
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
I was, uh, meeting with a realtor.
我见了个房♥产经纪人
A realtor? Why?
房♥产经纪 为什么
I'm, uh, thinking about putting my dad's house on the market.
我在考虑卖♥♥掉我爸爸的房♥子
You moving?
你要搬走
If I move -- San Francisco.
可能...搬去旧金山
I've been offered a job
有人给了我份工作
to work up at the sports medical center.
在体育医疗中心的
I've really wanted it for a while.
我之前一直想要它
That's...fantastic.
那...太好了
Yeah. I haven't decided whether I'm gonna take it.
是的 我还没决定去不去
Two Margaritas coming right up.
两杯玛格丽特马上就好
Hey. We should set up a play date for Pindy and Tess.
我们应该为品品和苔丝组织场游戏会
Can it be here? Pindar has better toys.
能在这吗 品达的玩具更好些
Absolutely.
当然可以
Well, I think these guys have day jobs, honey.
亲爱的 他们白天要上班
Mm. Hey, I'm sorry. Tess sees me as such a father figure.
抱歉 苔丝有点把我当爸爸了
Pindy, she sees you as a baby brother.
品品 他把你当小♥弟♥弟♥看呢
Hey, Tess. How would you like to keep Boba?
苔丝 你愿意收留波巴吗
Because Pindy just whispered in my ear,
品品刚才悄悄跟我说
and he would like you to keep Boba.
他希望你收下他
Really?!
真的吗
Aww, are you sure, Pindar?
你确定吗 品达
Yeah. Uh, you know what?
确定 知道吗
On second thought, Boba doesn't travel well,
我想了想 波巴不擅长出门
plus you know, his wife, Sintas Vel,
而且你知道的 他老婆辛塔斯·维尔
is gonna be so upset if he hangs out with another woman.
要是知道他跟别的女人在一起会生气的
Remember when I gave you a Loonie?
记得我给了你一加币吗
That was, like, 92 American cents.
大概...值92美分
I don't want to give her too much and spoil her.
我不想给她太多东西 把她惯坏了
It's for her own good.
这是为了她好
S-so you're saying she's spoiled?
你是说她被惯坏了
Pindy. No.
品品 不是
Just that a... role model for a girl
我只是...给小姑娘做榜样
shouldn't be a bounty hunter.
她不该变成赏金猎人
I could get you a Barbie doll.
我可以送你个芭比
I have one in, like, a flight-attendant outfit.
我有一个 穿空乘制♥服♥的
That's just sexist.
那是性别歧视
A-all right, you can keep him.
好吧 你可以留下他
Okay.
好了
We'll borrow him.
我们借他玩一下
Pindy, you're gonna make an amazing father someday.
品品 有天你会成为一个好爸爸的
Hey, Tess, you want to play a game Pindy loves to play
苔丝 想玩品品喜欢的游戏吗
called let's bury Boba in the ocean?
叫做把波巴埋进海里
Oh, you wish introduce Boba to our bloom monster. Oh, love that
把波巴介绍给新来的怪兽 太好了
No, he can't swim, you'll sink his arm if you...
别 他不会游泳 你们会把他胳膊
Let's play an other game called take care of the rare collectable.
我们玩另一个叫照料珍贵藏品的游戏吧
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表