剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
but in court, it doesn't --
但在法庭上 不...
Your Honor, while this is great,
法官大人 虽然很逼真
this is not my pirate fantasy.
但这真不是什么海盗传奇
Mr. Franklin, if we're gonna do this...
弗兰克林先生 该问什么问什么
Janice, do you recognize this bird?
珍妮丝 你认识这只鸟吗
It's Mr. Beaks, our parrot.
它是比克斯先生 我们的鹦鹉
So he's yours?
是你的
No. He's Ron Lee's, my boss.
不 是罗恩·李 我老板的
But Ron keeps him in the High Line office
Ron把它养在海蓝的办公室里
near the radio?
靠近无线电台的地方吗
Yes.
是的
Does Mr. Beaks here ever talk or sing or...
比克斯先生是否说过话 唱过歌♥
chirp?
或叫过
No.
没有
But he's a parrot.
但它是只鹦鹉啊
They sing and talk.
就该唱歌♥说话
I've seen them on YouTube and cartoons.
我在网上和卡♥通♥里见过
Maybe the good ones.
也许只有高级鹦鹉才会
Not ours. He's never said a peep.
我们的这只不会 它从没吱过一声
I think he's damaged.
我想他是残了
Maybe if you held him, that would help.
也许你拿着它能有点帮助
No, that's okay. Are you sure?
不 不用了 你确定吗
Yes.
是的
Why not? Maybe it's a self-esteem thing.
为什么不 也许它就是自尊心作祟
If you hold him,
如果你捧着它
he'll sing like a canary or a parrot.
它会跟金丝雀似的开口歌♥唱呢
Gesundheit.
祝你健康[德语]
Thank you.
谢谢
You're allergic to Mr. Beaks, aren't you?
你对比克斯先生过敏 是吧
I recognized the anti-dander spray in your office.
我看到你办公室里有抗毛屑喷雾
Bless you.
保佑你
The sound on the call is your sneeze
求救电♥话♥里的背景音是你在打喷嚏
because the call came from High Line's offices,
因为电♥话♥是从海蓝办公室打的
and you were there when the call was made.
并且你当时也在场
Isn't that right, Janice?
对吗 珍妮丝
I'll take that as a yes.
我就当你认了
So the question becomes,
那问题就是
why did you feel the need to lie about it?
为何你要为这事撒谎
Was it because you placed the call maliciously,
是因为你知道这通电♥话♥是恶意的
knowing it would destroy johnny's business?
意在毁了强尼的生意吗
Take that as a yes, too.
我也当你是认了
No more questions, Your Honor.
没别的问题了 法官大人
Great.
真棒
We rest.
咱们歇会儿吧
Of course, Capstone wants you back.
顶点♥金♥融当然希望你复职
You can probably have Bryan's job.
你也许能顶替布莱恩的职位
He won't be needing it anymore.
反正他也被解雇了
Thank you.
谢谢
And if you and Rachel need anything,
如果你和瑞秋还需要什么
please let me know.
就请告诉我
Oh, that's very kind.
谢谢你的好意
It's not really my thing, but thank you.
我不是太信这个 但还是谢谢你
I was talking about investment advice.
我说的是投资建议
Would you like me to try a reading?
你想要我试着通灵一下吗
I-I'm notoriously difficult to read.
我可是出了名的难看穿
I-I have very thick skin.
我的皮可厚了
Plus a half-inch of man makeup.
再加上一厘米厚的男士化妆品
Disregard them.
别理他们
I didn't get anything.
我什么都没看到
Come on. Give it to him straight, Doc.
来吧 医生大人 直接告诉他吧
He can take it.
他能承受得住
Oh, please. I have nothing to hide.
得了 我可没什么要隐瞒的
I saw you in jail.
我看到你在监狱里
Bingo.
答对了
All right. Very amusing.
好吧 很有趣
But, gentlemen, I suggest you get some rest
但先生们 我建议你们歇着去吧
because 8:00 A.M. comes very early.
早上八点转眼就到
Good day.
日安
Our win set precedent on protected classes.
我们的胜利开了保护类案件的先河
I've been invited to speak
我被邀请去
in front of the state bar association.
州律师协会做演讲
But we won a piracy trial.
但我们可赢了一场海盗官司
That's better?
那个更牛吗
Is she joking?
她在开玩笑吧
It must be a generation thing.
一定是有代沟啊
This is the first U.S. piracy case since the 1800s.
这是十九世纪以来美国第一场海盗案件
We made the "Weird News" Huffington Post.
我们还上了《赫芬顿邮报》的诡异新闻专栏
Yeah, and we're -- we're, uh, trending on twitter.
而且我们...还上了微博热门排行榜
We're trying to get the best associates
咱们想在一月内招到最好的
in a month, right? Yeah.
助理律师 是吧 对
Whose case do you think is gonna turn them on more?
你觉得谁的案子会更吸引他们
The one where they get to speak in front of the state bar?
是让他们能在州律师协会前做演讲的案子
I'm not turned on.
我可一点儿兴趣没有[没性趣]
Or the one they win with a parrot on their shoulder?
还是他们肩上站着只鹦鹉去赢来的案子呢
Whoa, that is sexy!
天呐 那就性感啦
You said, "Whichever case benefits the firm's reputation."
你说的"哪个案子更有益于公♥司♥声誉"
I didn't say "To recent graduates."
我可没说"对新毕业生而言"
You didn't not say "To recent graduates."
你也没说不要"对新毕业生而言"
"Didn't not say to," really?
"没说不要" 啥[英文语法错误]
It's not my best work. I'm not proud.
卡壳了 好丢人
Guys, it's gonna be offshore tomorrow morning.
伙计们 明天早上海风由岸向海吹
Surf should be good.
冲浪应该不错
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
Come on, Johnny, paddle out with us.
来吧 强尼 和我们一起冲浪去
Yeah, take a break.
我得休息一下
High Line has to pay the fine.
海蓝得付罚金
You got your boat back.
你也拿回了你的船
I got to repair lines, rig poles -- no break for me.
我得检修绳索 安装船杆 没得休息
You guys have fun.
你们玩得开心点儿
All right.
好吧
Hey, guys, hold up. Hold up.
伙计们 等一下
What is that? What?
这是干嘛 什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Stretching my iliotibial band.
拉伸我的髂胫带[位于膝盖外侧]
Your what? My I.T. band.
你的什么 我的髂胫带
You learn that in the valley?
你从山里学来的吗
I still don't like that guy.
我还是不喜欢他
Yeah.
是啊
He's a better surfer than you.
他比你更会冲浪
What? Come on.
什么 得了吧
It's okay. You are a better lawyer than him.
没事啊 你做律师比他强
Guys, the couch is gone!
伙计们 沙发没了
The front door was wide open!
前门大敞着
It's gone!
沙发丢了
Rob Lowe.
是罗柏·劳
"St. Elmo's revenge."
"圣艾尔摩的复仇"
Let's go surfing.
咱们去冲浪吧
That's it?
就这样算了吗
He's really that better of a surfer than me?
他真的比我更会冲浪吗
He's a much better surfer than you.
他比你厉害多了
Come on.
得了吧
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表