剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
that I trick-or-treated as a fried corpse would be you
油炸死尸参加万圣节游戏的人就是你
because I came to your house.
因为那天我去了你家
Was that the year I was giving out hamsters?
是我给小朋友们发仓鼠的那一年吗
No, but I remember the year,
不是 但我记得很清楚
because you didn't answer the door...
因为你根本就没开门
even though you knew it was me.
即使你知道敲门的是我
Ever since your African epiphany,
自从你在非洲顿悟之后
you have been motivated to help everyone in the world
你就一直想帮助世界上的每个人
except those in your own family.
但除了你自己的亲人
I'm telling you the truth when I tell you
我跟你实话实说
that I didn't tell the judicial committee
我没跟司法委员会的人讲过
about your Halloween costume.
你在万圣节打扮成什么样子
Okay.
好吧
But a while back... I did tell someone else.
但是很久之前 我确实跟某个人讲过
What is your definition of customary international law?
请你给国际习惯法下个定义
It doesn't matter what my definition is.
我怎么下定义无所谓
Where there is no treaty,
当没有条约
no controlling executive or judicial decision,
没有有约束力的行政命令或司法判决
It's up to the civilized nations.
就要看文明国家自己怎么定义了
When do the questions get difficult?
什么时候开始问难题啊
You know, we could bring a False Claims Act suit
要是事态这么发展下去
against our insurance company if this goes to the next level.
我们可以根据《虚假申报条例》与保险公♥司♥打官司
You think Pindar's telling the truth?
你觉得品达说实话了吗
Trying not to think about it, because if I do...
不想去想 要是去想的话...
I don't like what I'm thinking.
真不喜欢我的想法
Me, too.
我也是
Is that our music?
是我们放的音乐吗
It's outside.
外面的音乐
Looks like you got your montage back.
看来你的蒙太奇女主角回来了
To Carmen, for explaining to me that you didn't hate me.
敬卡门 是她跟我解释你不恨我
Excuse me.
抱歉
No alcoholic beverages allowed at this beach.
这片沙滩不允许带酒精饮品进入
Ah, but what if I have a montage permit?
要是我有蒙太奇许可证呢
Have a nice day.
祝你度过愉快一天
All right, everyone.
大家都听好了
I'd just like to say thank you,
我只想说谢谢你们
in particular to our summer associates.
特别是暑期实习律师们
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你们 谢谢
And please do us the honor of joining us
我也很荣幸邀请你们
on a more permanent basis next year.
明年能以正式身份加入我们
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, the boys here, they have a few announcements.
接下来 这两男孩有几个公告
Yeah. Of course.
对 当然有
You guys are all invited to our barbecue
邀请你们大家都来参加周四
on Thursday at the beach house.
在我们沙滩屋举♥行♥的烧烤聚会
Yep. Ah, I never get tired of saying that.
怎么说也不厌倦的话
Never get tired of hearing it.
怎么听都不会腻的话
And I hope we've made as good an impression on you
希望我们也给你们留了个好印象
as you've made on us.
就如你们留给我们的一样
And speaking of impressions, we are not the litigious type,
说到好印象 我们不是那种喜欢起诉的人
so at the beach house, feel free to press up against us.
来沙滩屋的话 随便贴我们身站也没关系
You're hitting on a pack of starving lawyers
你们在跟一帮饿坏了又欠了一屁♥股♥学生贷款的
with student loans to pay off.
律师们调情
They're starving.
他们饿坏了
We got food. And drinks.
我们那会有食物 酒水
And beds. So...
还有床 所以
So... see you at the beach.
所以 那就沙滩屋见吧
Hey, you guys, let me get in on this
大家好 趁大伙都还沉浸在喜庆氛围
while everyone is in such a festive mood.
让我也来说一句
I would like to propose a toast
我想敬我的导师
to my mentor -- Rachel King.
瑞秋·金一杯
Come on, everybody. Yeah. To Rachel.
来吧 大家一起 敬瑞秋
Huh, Rachel. Thank you.
敬瑞秋 谢谢
No. Oh, no. Thank you.
不 不 要谢你
Because the word is that you may be looking at
据消息称 你们眼前这位很可能就是
the newest Los Angeles Superior Court judge.
新任洛杉矶高等法♥院♥法官
Wow. Good one, Karp.
好样的 卡普
Yeah, yeah. It's okay.
对啊 没关系的
What a pleasant surprise.
真一个不错的惊喜
Well, congratulations, Damien.
恭喜啊 达米恩
That's fantastic. Wonderful news.
真是棒极了 好消息啊
Great. Who'd you kill?
不错 你杀了谁做到的
I know what you're thinking, Rachel.
我知道你在想什么 瑞秋
You're like, how did I get the appointment
你在想 我怎么会得到任聘
after you told the committee members
即便你把我的睡眠研究视频
about my sleep-study tape, and how my uncle only hired me
还有我叔叔只因为他妹要挟他才雇我的
because his sister blackmailed him.
这些事告诉委员之后
But thank you so much, though, for not telling them
但要非常感谢你 没告诉他们
about my fling with the summer associate last year.
去年我跟暑期实习律师有一腿的事
See? You can do it. No one sues.
看 能这么干 不会有人起诉的
Why do you think, then,
那你为什么仍觉得
you're gonna be confirmed as a judge?
你就要被任命为法官了
I don't.
不是我
No, I said, if you were listening closely,
我是说 如果你听仔细了
I said that you were looking at
我是说你们面前的是
the next superior court judge for L.A. County,
下一任洛杉矶郡高等法♥院♥法官
and that would be the honorable Rachel Rose King.
我指的是尊敬的瑞秋·罗斯·金阁下
'Cause I'm not getting this job because she screwed me --
我没法得到那份工作 因为她把我搞惨了
Quite literally, on a table exactly like this.
一点不夸张 就在这样子的桌子上
She cracked me open like a king crab,
她把我像帝王蟹一样砸裂
'cause that's where the sweet meat is.
因为里面有鲜美的肉
I'm sorry. This is your thing, so to you guys.
抱歉 今天是你们的好日子 我敬你们
the summer associates thingamabob.
暑期实习律师们
So, hey, congratulations,
恭喜各位
And I'm sorry I didn't catch all your names.
很抱歉我记不住所有人的名字
They won't forget yours.
他们不会忘记你的名字的
Mmm -- that is so good.
非常好
That is just, like, sweet lava.
那就像 甜美的岩浆
Is this true, Rachel?
这是真的吗 瑞秋
I'd prefer to stay, but not unless I call the shots.
我想留下 但以后律所得我说了算
I don't see that happening, so I'm keeping my options open.
我没看到希望 所以保留选择的余地
As for you, Damien, I put you in a position to succeed.
而你 达米恩 我给你铺好了成功之路
It's not my fault you clubbed a judge to death.
你却让一个法官泡吧泡死 可不是我的错
Good night, everyone.
晚安 各位
It's been a tough month.
这个月过的很艰难
I thought we had it bad.
我还以为我们过的已经算糟的了
3-2.
三比二
No, no, 32 my serve. Oh, that's right. Sorry.
不 是三比二 我发球 哦没错 不好意思
You just never beat me on a regulation-size table.
你在标准台上从来没赢过我
Uh-huh. That's why I like playing on this one.
所以我喜欢在这个台上比
During the course of my investigation,
在调查过程中
I spoke to a number of your friends,
我和你们的朋友 邻居 熟人
neighbors, and acquaintances,
聊过了
and I hope to speak to a few more,
还想再多找几位聊聊
including one neighbor with excellent bone structure
包括那位骨骼结构完美
And the complexion of a newborn,
有婴儿般肤色
Whose couch you once stole.
你们曾偷了他沙发的邻居
R.L.
罗柏·劳
What do you think of that?
你们觉得怎么样
Search under hashtag "We don't give a rat's ass."
搜索一下"我们什么都不会给老鼠"
Yeah -- on a number of occasions,
好几次
you were quoted as saying you thought Pindar
你们说你们认为品达
burned down the house intentionally?
是有意把房♥子烧了的
That's bullshit. Who said that?
胡说 谁说的
Let's see here. Yeah, okay, here we go.
我看看 看这儿
So, Peter said on July 1st,
七月一日皮特说
"We got the insurance money..."
我们有品达把房♥子烧了
...from Pindy burning down our house.
得来的保险赔款
We use that money to buy Don's house.
我们用这钱买♥♥了唐的房♥子
June 25th, Jared said, "The last house was..."
六月二十五日 杰尔德说 上一栋房♥子
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表