剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Right now. It's time-sensitive.
现在就去 时间很紧
Got it.
了解
And, Carmen, stop at I.T., get yourself a new phone.
卡门 去IT部门领个新手♥机♥
I knew you'd be fine at Capstone.
我知道你能搞定顶点♥金♥融的
You're talented.
你很有才华
Don't let anybody hold you back.
别让任何人拖你后腿
Living with Franklin and Bash doesn't hold me back.
跟弗兰克林和巴什住不会拖我后腿
It does the opposite.
事实相反
If you say so.
既然你怎么说
I thought I told you
我已经说过
that I wasn't going to subpoena a parrot without precedent.
没有先例 我不会传唤一只鹦鹉的
The State v. Sabin.
1958年 洛杉矶最高法♥院♥
Los Angeles superior court, 1958.
州政♥府♥诉Sabin案
The case of the perjured parrot.
作伪证的鹦鹉案
You're going to use
那你们是要用
an episode of "Perry Mason" as precedent.
"佩瑞·梅森"系列的某个故事作为先例了
It was the golden age of television, Your Honor.
法官大人 那可是电视产业的黄金年代
Your Honor, we are desperate. Very.
法官大人 我们很绝望 非常绝望
But our client's livelihood has been destroyed.
我们当事人的生活被毁了
We're not just talking about a fine.
我们说的不仅是一笔罚金
We're talking about his way of life.
而是他的生活方式
He's constantly under siege from fishing conglomerates
长♥期♥以来 在渔业集团
and regulations and gas prices,
规章制度和油价的多重压力下
and he's out there every day, fishing for us,
他还每天都出海 为我们打鱼
catching the fish that we eat.
捕鱼给我们吃
And he does it in a way that protects our oceans.
而且这方式很环保 特保护海洋
And he thinks outside the box, protecting our future,
他跳出传统思维模式 保护我们的未来
So can't we do the same for him?
那么 我们不能也保护他吗
Well...
好吧...
Oh, look, Buddy Hackett's
看呐 巴迪·哈克特
on "Johnny Carson" tonight.
今晚要上《约翰尼·卡森》啦
I've got this.
我来吧
Mr. Easton, what kind of clients
伊斯顿先生 你这个行业
do people in your profession really want?
喜欢什么样的客户呢
I guess that would be high-net-worth individuals.
我想应该是那些高净值人士吧
"High-net-worth individuals."
"高净值人士"
I believe you call them "Hin-wees" in your line of work.
我猜你们简称他们为"高净"吧
Sometimes. Yes.
有时会这么叫
Hin-wee. Sounds a lot like Henry.
高净 发音很像亨利
I'd like to enter Ms. Morano's Capstone client list
我想提交莫拉诺女士在顶点♥金♥融的客户名单
as exhibit 4.
作为4号♥证据
Can you read for the court
你能读一下
the total assets of Juliette's hin-wees?
朱丽叶所有高净客户的资产总额吗
$123,020,000.
1亿2302万美元
A number that, when written out,
这个数字写出来
corresponds to december 30, 2000,
对应的就是2000年12月30日
the date that Juliette saw when she read your mind.
朱丽叶读你思想时说的日期
Weren't you thinking about Juliette's hin-wees
昨天示范时
in yesterday's demonstration?
你是在想朱丽叶的高净客户吧
No. Weren't you willing to do whatever it took
不是 你一定愿意付出任何代价
to get those clients,
来得到这些客户吧
even start vicious rumors that got her fired?
包括散播恶毒的流言使她被开除
Objection. What is she going to accuse him of next --
反对 她接下来想指控他什么
murder?
谋杀吗
Close. Assault.
差不多 故意伤害
Juliette saw Mr. Easton so angry at her
朱丽叶看到伊斯顿因为
for not relinquishing her client list,
她不肯交出客户名单而非常生气
He was about to assault her.
他本打算伤害她
That's enough, Ms. King!
够了 金女士
Continue this line of questioning,
你要再这么问话
and I'll hold you in contempt.
我就判你藐视法庭
You served on the hiring committee
过去两年中
for the last two years.
你在招聘部门工作
I did.
是的
Ever hire any applicants from your alma mater, Yale?
录用过你母校耶鲁的求职者吗
A few, but we also have executives
有 但我们也有经理人
from Harvard, Stanford -- everywhere.
毕业于哈佛 斯坦福 哪的都有
Well, not everywhere.
这不可能
Have you ever hired an executive
你录用过从山木社区学院
from Mt. Wood Community College?
毕业的经理人吗
No.
没有
Of course not.
肯定没有
Capstone would never hire a graduate
顶点♥金♥融不会雇佣
from such a low-profile two-year school, would they?
这么低级的两年制学校毕业的人 对吗
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与案件无关
I think Bryan knows the relevance,
我想布莱恩知道其中的关联
but I'll move on.
但我还是换个问题吧
Did you orchestrate Ms. Morano's dismissal
你处心积虑解雇莫拉诺女士
in the hopes of getting her clients?
是希望得到她的客户吗
Maybe.
也许
Yes.
是的
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
Okay.
好吧
Let's take a little recess to lick our wounds, shall we?
我们休庭一会各自舔舔伤口吧 好吗
I never told you Bryan went to Community College.
我从没告诉过你布莱恩上过社区大学
I know. My new investigator did.
我知道 我的新调查员说的
Your vision about Bryan was right.
你从布莱恩身上看到的是对的
You are a psychic.
你是个通灵者
But you need a great lawyer, too.
但你也需要一个好律师
Lawyers.
是俩好律师
Janice, do you remember anything about the day
珍妮丝 你记得我们当事人
our client was pulled from his boat?
从他的船上被拖下来那天的事吗
No.
不记得
Do you know what the punishment is
你知道协助并教唆海盗
for aiding and abetting pirates?
会受到怎样的惩罚吗
You get gibbeted --
你会被施以吊刑
which is they hang you in an iron cage
就是把你吊在铁笼子里
until you "Star-r-r-r-ve" to death.
直到你饿死
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
Sustained.
反对有效
Did High Line steal my client's boat,
海蓝是否像海盗一样
like pirates?
偷了我当事人的船呢
No. We salvaged it.
没有 我们拯救了它
But it's not salvage if you intentionally shipwreck a boat.
但如果你们故意造成海难 就不叫救援
In fact, that's how captain Kidd
事实上 基德船长就是这样
pillaged the high seas.
在公海上掠夺的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Someone placed a fake call from a VHF radio
有人用航海对讲机假造了呼叫
that my client was in trouble
说我当事人遇到了麻烦
so that he would be pulled from his boat,
致使他从自己船上被拖走
knowing that it may founder.
好像那人知道船会沉一样
distressed vessel is at about 33.25 north...
遇难船只在北纬33.25度...
119.5 west.
西经119.5度位置
No idea who made that call, where it came from?
你不知道谁发的信♥号♥♥吗
A passing freighter? I don't know.
路过的船只吗 我不知道
Your Honor, we have a sound expert prepared to testify
法官大人 我们的声音专家已经准备好
that the distress call couldn't have come
证明求救信♥号♥♥不可能发自
from an ocean-going vessel
正在航行的船只
because there is no background or engine noise.
因为没有背景声和发动机噪音
We'd like to call Clarence Beaks.
我们想传聪明的比克斯上庭
Uh, Mr. Franklin, heave to, please.
弗兰克林先生 请过来一下
Look...
听着
I've already called custodial once this week.
我这周已经叫过保洁工了
They can be very vindictive.
他们是很记仇的
if that bird craps...
如果那鸟拉屎...
I will catch it before it hits the ground, Your Honor.
落地前我会接住的 法官大人
Smooth sailing, there, popeye.
稳一点儿啊 水手
Aye-aye, cap'n.
是 船长
Buddy.
兄弟
Your Honor, I'm all for living out a pirate fantasy,
法官大人 说说海盗传奇什么的也就算了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表