剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
My mother.
我妈妈
We have a subpoena to testify.
我们有份要你出庭作证的传票
If you don't show up, we'll have marshals come get you.
如果你不来 会有法警押你来的
I said I was sorry.
我说过无能为力了
But this isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
这张传票没有任何意义
Why's that? Executive Privilege.
为什么 行政特权
I'm immune from having to testify.
我有拒绝作证的特权
That applies to politicians.
那只对政客有效
As well as District Attorneys and their top deputies.
对于地区检察官和他们的副手同样生效
I'm sorry, Colleen.
很抱歉 科琳
I wish that I knew some way out of this.
我也希望能其他有解决的办法
You do.
你有的
You just don't have the guts to use it.
你只是没有勇气罢了
We're done here.
谈话到此为止
You're too close to this, Peter.
这事离你太近 你很难客观 皮特
She's got to turn it over.
她上交名单就解决了
Ask Swatello if she'll testify.
问问施瓦特洛是否愿意出庭作证
She's low enough on the totem pole.
她级别比较低
She's not covered by Executive Privilege.
不受行政特权保护
Yeah, see, whenever we get together,
当我俩在一起的时候
Um... hate sex breaks out.
就会爆发充满恨的性♥爱♥
Please don't send me back in there.
别再让我去干那事了
Thanks.
谢谢
What is it?
什么东西
A court order.
法♥院♥命令
We have to turn the book over tomorrow.
我们明天必须要移交客户名单
Which means if she doesn't turn it over,
也就是说 如果她不移交
she's in contempt.
她就是蔑视法庭
And my mom's gonna be behind bars the whole trial.
那我妈妈就得在监狱中听从审判了
We can't let that happen.
绝不能让这种情况发生
You don't like people, do you?
你不喜欢与人交往 是么
Where are Peter and Jared?
皮特和杰尔德去哪儿了
Oh, they left.
他们出去了
I was just about to leave, myself.
我也正准备离开
You'd be wise to turn over your book, Ms. Bash.
移交客户名单是聪明的选择 巴什夫人
You're not my lawyer.
你不是我的律师
Yeah, but Peter and Jared are mine.
是的 但皮特和杰尔德是我的员工
I like people fine.
我喜欢交往
I'm just not sure how I feel about you.
我只是不了解你
You know, I think there's another glass in Peter's office.
皮特办公室里应该还有个杯子
Can't vouch for how clean it is, though.
就是不知道干不干净
You sure she's coming?
你确定她会来吗
I texted her. She'll be here.
我给她发短♥信♥了 她会来的
Oh, what did you say?
短♥信♥里怎么说的
Are you questioning my texting?
你在质疑我吗
I think you know the power I have behind --
你知道我说话的力度...
Oh, all I know is that you totally screwed up that weekend
我只知道在鹿谷那一晚
with those waitresses in Deer Valley.
你跟那些女服务员完全搞砸了
Would you stop with them?
能别提这事儿吗
Text haiku was ahead of its time, okay?
藏头诗领先于这个时代
They couldn't grasp how good it was. Text haiku was literally
她们不懂其中精髓 藏头诗
the stupidest thing you've ever come up with. It's a brilliant idea.
是你想出最蠢的东西 明明是超才气的
I'm thinking about selling an app.
我正考虑卖♥♥个应用程序呢
What the hell is wrong with you?
你俩搞什么鬼
Hi, Ellen. Ooh, hey, there.
你好 爱伦 来了哈
Welcome to a public place.
欢迎来到公共场所
I...will leave you two alone.
还是你俩单聊吧
No. Both of you.
谁也别走
You went to Gingold?
你俩去找金戈尔德了
And is this why you came over?
你来我家是为了这个吗
No. Not entirely.
不 不全是
Maybe you should tell us
也许你该告诉我们
your part of Hewett's plan in setting my mother up.
你在休伊特陷害我妈的计划中的角色
I set your mother up? With Hewett?
我跟休伊特一起陷害你妈
Just admitted it. That's what I'm saying.
承认吧 我就这个意思
Then why did Hewett just pull me off the case?
那为什么休伊特不再让我插手这案了呢
What?
什么
When he heard you went to Gingold,
他听说你们去找金戈尔德后
he grilled me about whether or not
逼问我有没有
I'd had any discussions with you guys.
跟你们俩联♥系♥过
He thought I might have been involved with you.
他以为我跟你有一腿
Why would he assume you were involved with him?
他为什么认为你跟他有一腿
He's heard me say how much I can't stand you.
他听到我说我很受不了你
How often does that come up?
你常说那话吗
Almost every day for five years.
五年来基本每天都说
You know who you're like?
你知道自己像谁吗
You're like that chick from "Species,"
就像《异种》里的那个小妞
the really sexy alien
那个性感的外星人
who destroys everyone she mates with.
把所有跟她交♥配♥过的人都毁了
That's a great trilogy. That's you.
那三部电影都很好看 就是你
It's a good trilogy. Yeah.
三部都好 是啊
In spite of both of you, I'm sorry about your mother.
虽然恨你俩 但要为你妈妈的事说抱歉
I wish there was more I could do.
我希望我能多做点什么
Did you say "Sexy alien"?
你刚是说"性感的外星人"吗
Beyond.
是超性感
Come over later. Midnight.
待会过来 午夜吧
You are so gonna marry her.
你娶定她了
I know.
我知道
I can't tell what's more fragile --
我不知道哪个更脆弱
Your porcelain facade or what it's protecting.
是你瓷娃娃的外表还是它保护的东西
No offense, but I have no interest
无意冒犯 但我真没兴趣让你
in you analyzing my state of mind.
分♥析♥我的思想状态
When did you last have sex?
你上次做♥爱♥是什么时候
Excuse me?
你说什么
A year, maybe longer?
一年 也许更长
Not that it's any of your business,
这跟你无关
But people think I slept my way to the top,
有人认为我是靠跟别人睡才晋升的
so I'm careful about -- six years.
所以我很注意... 六年了
That felt good.
感觉真好
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Why haven't you?
你为什么不做呢
I'd rather not discuss --
我真的不想讨论
Mom?
妈
Mo--
妈
What was that? Wwwhat was that?!
你在干什么 你在干什么
You can't just --
你怎么能
Oh, I was just trying to jolt you
我只是想刺♥激♥一下你
and make you see that you're open to your sexuality.
让你放开你的性♥欲♥
I know I am.
我知道我放开了
Oh! Excuse me.
不好意思
Rachel.
瑞秋
Is this a bad time to talk about tearing down that wall?
这时候讨论拆那堵墙是不是不太合适
Say another word, and I'll kill you.
再说我就杀了你
Hello? Robert?
你好 罗伯特
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, I understand. So, it won't go down.
我懂了 软不下来了
Client has priapism -- perpetual erection.
客人软不下去了 持续勃起
Dude, shut up.
老兄 什么都别说
Is she gonna let us use the book?
她让不让我们用那份名单
I hadn't gotten there. What were you waiting for?
我还没问 你还在等什么
I have like 100 answers, but you're my boss,
我有一百种答案 可你是我上司
and you're my best friend,
你是我最好的朋友
and she's your mom.
她是你老妈
Okay, so I want you to lie down
好吧 你躺下来
and pull your legs up to your head.
把双腿举到头顶
Always good advice.
每次都管用
No, no. N-not for that.
不是 不是为了那个
To get the blood back into the upper part of your body.
是为了让血液流回上半身
Good. Now take that prescription.
很好 现在吃那个处方药
Yes. Pseudoephedrine -- 100cc.
对 伪麻黄碱缓释片 100cc
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表