剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Jaws.
《大白鲨》
Jaws?
《大白鲨》
Yeah. No he's not a sea monster.
是啊 不 大白鲨不是海怪
Jaws was technically a shark.
它只是鲨鱼
Jaws was a killing machine.
大白鲨是杀人机器
Swamp thing. Swamp thing?
《沼泽异形》 《沼泽异形》
It's not a sea. That's technically the swamp.
那不是海 是沼泽
Sea monster's got to come out of a large body of water.
海怪一定要在大♥片♥水域里
All right, the sea monster in "Cloverfield".
好吧 《柯洛弗档案》里的海怪
Nope. Sea monster's name's got to be in the title.
不是 电影名得包含海怪的名字
The monster wasn't called "Cloverfield".
那个怪物又不叫"柯洛弗"
No, dude, you do this every time. What?
老兄 你每次都这样 哪样
You make up the rules as you go along.
你老是自己定规矩
I'm not making up the rules.
我才没有
You're just not adhering to the rules. You know what?
是你没照规矩来 我跟你说
"Anaconda", as in "Bite me".
《狂蟒之灾》 你咬我啊
All right, why are we doing -- I hate running. This is stupid.
我们为什么要 我讨厌跑步 太傻了
Pick it up, guys.
继续啊 伙计们
That's why we're doing this.
所以我们才来跑步
I'm going home. Sure you can make it?
我要回家了 你还有回家的力气吗
No. Shut up. It's about 50 yards.
闭嘴吧你 有五十码呢
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
So, I... want to clear the air.
我想跟你说清楚
Clear the air?
说清楚
Yeah, that Counterstrike that you lobbed over.
就是你那套《反恐精英》的把戏
Counterstrike? Yeah.
《反恐精英》 是啊
You trying to make me jealous by being at Rob Lowe's house.
为了让我吃醋跑去罗伯·劳家
Oh, that.
这件事啊
Oh, yes, I was trying to make you jealous. Yeah.
是啊 我就是想让你吃醋
No, I went over to Rob's hoping -- hoping --
我去罗伯家就是希望
that you would launch a drone
你能操纵遥控飞机
and then fly over his house and spy on me.
飞到他家监视我
I wasn't spying on -- Pindar was --
我不是在监视 是品达在
Look, no one was spying on anyone, okay?
谁都没监视谁 好吗
I just...
我就是
I was just curious what you were doing there...
就是好奇你去他家干什么
hanging out with Rob.
跟罗伯在一起做什么
I was visiting his wife. She's one of my good friends.
我去看他妻子 她是我的好朋友
He's married? Okay.
他结婚了 好吧
Who's the porn star you were with?
跟你在一起的色情女星是谁
Nobody.
没谁
The problem with Charlie and I is that
我和查莉的问题在于
we had this start to a relationship,
我们刚开始恋爱
but we're already at the end
却已快修成正果
and never got to enjoy a middle.
还没机会享受过程
You never had a montage.
你们从没有过蒙太奇般的场景
A movie montage? You know, a sunset walk on the beach,
蒙太奇电影手法 比如日落时分海边漫步
riding the same ferris wheel, sharing snow cones.
一起乘坐摩天轮 分享一份冰沙
Sharing the same snow cone, puking off a ferris wheel.
分享一份冰沙 然后吐在摩天轮上
You know, the montage --
蒙太奇就是
the part of the movie where I go get candy.
播到那儿我就会去买♥♥糖的那些片段
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You're the one that camped out to see "Dirty dancing".
你可是排长队等着看《辣身舞》的人
I was a kid.
我当时还小
"Dirty dancing: Havana nights".
《辣身舞: 情迷哈瓦那》
"Team America" was sold out.
《美国战队》的票卖♥♥完了
I wanted to see "Team America".
我想看《美国战队》的
Carmen's right. I need a montage.
卡门说得对 我需要蒙太奇画面
Hey, Rob Lowe's assistant, Gary.
你好啊 罗伯·劳的助理加里
Why are you knocking? Don't you usually just sneak in?
敲门干什么 反正你通常都是偷溜进来的
The name's Greg. Oh, okay.
我叫格瑞格 好吧
Why were you flying a drone over Rob Lowe's house?
你为何把无人机开到罗伯·劳的房♥子上方
I don't know what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I'm talking about the drone you used to spy on Rob.
就是你用来暗中监视罗伯的无人机
I don't own a drone.
我可没什么无人机
Then why is there a sticker on it that reads,
那为什么无人机上有个标签写着
"If lost or stolen,
"倘若丢失或被盗窃
"please return to Pindar Singh,
"请交还给太平洋滨海公路2314号♥的
"2314 PCH"?
"品达·辛"
Oh, yeah.
那个呀
I mean, I did have one, but then I lost it.
我以前有一个 后来弄丢了
It's called a U.A.V.
其实应该叫UAV
Uhhuh. Unmanned aerial vehicle?
是吗 无人驾驶机
Can we help you?
有什么事吗
Your roommate was spying on Rob,
你们的室友在监控罗伯
just like all the other paparazzi who swarm the beach.
就像海边到处都是的狗仔队一样
Rob is suing Mr. Singh for invasion of privacy.
罗伯要以侵犯隐私权控告辛先生
His lawyers will be in touch.
他的律师们会和你联♥系♥
I was using my U.A.V. to keep an eye --
我只是用UAV监视
Toxic tsunami debris -- got it.
海啸袭击后留下的有毒物品 知道了
But your U.A.V. crash-landed on
可是你的UAV坠毁在了
Rob Lowe's deck.
罗伯·劳的露台上
It was shot down!
是被人打下来的
I was looking for this package that I never received.
我在找我一直没有收到的快递
Mega Ab Belt? It works, Peter.
健腹腰带吗 真的有用 皮特
Anyway, they said that they delivered it,
总之 他们说已经寄出来了
so I may have done a sweep of Rob Lowe's house
所以我在找的时候可能有在
while I was looking for it.
罗伯·劳家上空巡视了一下
You know what?
知道吗
Rob Lowe wants a fight. He's got one.
既然罗伯·劳想要干一场我们就满足他
We got to get facials.
我们得去趟美容店
You're here early.
你来得真早
I like to see who gets in first. You win.
我想看看谁第一个来上班 你赢了
Well, I didn't sleep last night.
我昨晚没睡觉
Why? Did you check out this morning's Times?
为什么 你有看今早的《时报》吗
Vanessa Jaffey's resigning.
瓦内萨·贾菲要退休了
She was secretly videotaping the cases in her courtroom
她偷偷地录制了她审判的案子
so she could land a job as the next Judge Judy.
希望以此成为下一位"法官朱蒂"
There's gonna be a vacancy on the bench?
法官席位会有空缺
Yeah, and I have an interview on Thursday.
是啊 星期四我就去面试
Oh, this is the universe righting itself.
一切终于恢复正常了
You were meant to become a judge, Damien.
你命中注定会作法官 达米恩
I know, it feels that way, right?
就是啊 感觉确实如此 是吧
I mean, the only question is gonna survive
唯一的问题是 他们能否饶了我
getting hammered on killing Judge Dinsdale.
杀害丁斯岱法官这件事
They'll go deeper than that.
他们的问题会更有深度
They'll ask questions like, have you ever accepted
他们会问你 有没有收过
payment other than lawyer fees,
律师费之外的任何报酬
had any drug or alcohol issues,
有没有过任何嗜酒吸毒的问题
or, ever engaged in a...
或者 有没有
inapproriate relationship in the workplace.
和办公室的同事谈过恋爱
'Kay. The answer to that would be an emphatic "no".
答案当然是"没有"啊
You are lying. I'm not.
你撒谎 我没有
I can feel you lying.
我都可以感觉到你在撒谎了
Okay, is this a test?
你是在试探我吗
Because the last time that I tried to kiss you,
我上次试着亲吻你的时候
it didn't go so --
并不顺
The walls are made of glass.
这儿的墙壁可是玻璃做的
I know. Hot, huh?
就是 很让人兴奋是吧
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Wait up.
等等
What are you guys doing here this early?
你们这么早来干什么
We work here.
我们在这里上班啊
We wanted to pick your brain.
我们想听听你的意见
Remember that privacy case last year with Lindsay?
还记得去年琳赛的那件侵犯隐私案吗
I don't. I'm sorry. I have to get back to these --
不记得了 抱歉 我得快点回去
What do you mean, "I got to get back to..." to what?
说什么 "我得回去" 什么意思
What's wrong with you? You okay?
你怎么了 还好吗
Yeah, I'm great. There's nothing wrong with me in any way.
好得不得了 没哪儿不好的
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表