剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
加奶油
Coffee and cream. Coffee and cream.
奶油咖啡 奶油咖啡
Can we get two coffees and cream, please?
请给我们来两杯加奶油的咖啡
Can we join you?
我们能陪你坐会儿吗
Yeah, if you're buying, sailor.
好啊 只要你买♥♥单就行
August told us about you, Tim.
奥古斯特把你的事跟我们说了 蒂姆
And you are?
你们是谁
His lawyers.
他的律师
Criminal lawyers.
刑事律师
All right look, but if you return the bracelet today,
如果你今天愿意把手镯归还
we might be able to get a deal from the D.A.
我们和地方检查官还有商量的余地
He really told you about me.
他真的把我的事都告诉你们了
He must be scared, man.
看来他真被吓坏了
He's worried about you, Tim.
他担心你会出事 蒂姆
He doesn't want you implicated.
他不希望你被牵入其中
No, no. He just doesn't want his reputation tarnished.
不是 他只是不想损害自己的名誉
The only thing August worries about
奥古斯特唯一担心的
is whether or not he remains a star, believe me.
就是他还能不能继续做明星 真的
Well, he's looking at 10 years. 10 years.
他可能被关十年 十年啊
For something you did.
成了你的替罪羊
You know, I-I'm a fellow magician,
我也是名魔术师
and it's obvious you and August love magic.
看得出来你和奥古斯特都很喜爱魔术
What August does isn't magic.
奥古斯特他做的不是魔术
It's a pageant.
只是虚饰的作秀
Why do you do it with him?
既然如此你为何与他合作
'Cause I told him I would.
因为我答应过他
I promised him after he kind of bailed me
他曾把我保释出来
out of some scrape once, all right?
于是我就答应了他
Now he wants me to help him. That's ironic.
现在他却需要我的帮助 真是讽刺
Yeah...I don't think so.
我肯定不帮
He said, "after what he did".
他说过 "他做了那些事之后"
What did he do?
他到底做了什么事
Why don't you go and ask him?
你为何不去问他呢
I am gonna go watch Bigfoot Hunters.
我要去看《大脚怪猎人》了
That's my wallet.
这是我的钱包
That's real magic.
这才是魔术
Well, he's pissed. We got to find out why.
他很生气 我们得找出原因
Hey, he just stole 30 bucks...
他刚偷了我30美金诶
and my Quiznos card.
还有我的奎兹诺斯卡
I'm gonna call Carmen. Yep.
我给卡门打个电♥话♥ 好
So, Tim said August bailed him out.
蒂姆说奥古斯特曾帮他摆脱[保释]困境
Yeah, financially. Or literally.
金钱困难 也可能是保释了他
He kinda seems like a guy who would actually get arrested.
他看起来像那种会被拘留的人
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
What's up? We need you to check something out.
什么事 有点事需要你帮我们查查
August West's twin brother.
奥古斯特·韦斯特的双胞胎兄弟
August West has a twin?
奥古斯特·韦斯特是双胞胎
Now we have to kill Carmen. That one's on you.
现在我们得把卡门也杀了 你自己来吧
His name is Tim Wesopka.
他叫蒂姆·维斯普卡
Look if he has any, uh, run-ins with the law.
查查他有没有前科
Copy that.
明白了
I'll look into it, but, um, I'm stuck here for a bit.
我会查的 但现在还不行
Where are you?
你在哪里
Trying to find Pindy a place where he can sleep.
我在为品品找一个可以睡觉的地方
Good luck.
祝你好运
What?
什么事
Pindar, what the hell are you doing?
品达 你到底在干什么
Well, if there is even a single drop of bodily fluid
如果这间宾馆房♥间里有
in this hotel room,
任何体液
a simple luminol test will reveal it.
简单的鲁米诺试验就能测出来
Oh, dear god. It's everywhere.
额滴老天爷呀 怎么到处都有
You're standing in it! There's sperm everywhere!
你还站在上面 到处都是精♥液♥
Why?!
怎么会这样
August?
奥古斯特
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Pulling your case out of the fire.
帮你们拯救这件案子
I talked to the D.A.
我和地方检查官谈过了
Six months jail, three years probation.
判六个月有期徒刑 缓期三年执行
Jail? You're pleading guilty?
坐牢 你要认罪吗
Look, it's what's best for me.
这是最好的解决方式
No, it isn't. May we please speak with August?
怎么可能 我们能和奥古斯特谈谈吗
I'll meet you at the elevator.
你在电梯那等我
Wait. This is our case.
等等 这是我们的案子
No such thing.
没这回事
Every case
所有案子都是
is an Infeld, Daniels and King case.
因菲尔德丹尼尔金事务所的案子
And if it's tanking, it's my job to fix it.
如果出了问题 我有义务去补救它
So file the plea-deal paperwork in the morning.
所以上午把认罪议定书工作搞定
Okay, we're gonna go talk to August.
好 我们要去找奥古斯特谈谈
But let me be clear.
那我就说明白点吧
I'm gonna say this slowly so you'll understand.
我慢慢说以便你们能听懂
You are not to talk to August --
你们不准跟奥古斯特说话
not one word.
一个字都不行
Sorry. I didn't get that. No, it wasn't slow enough.
对不起 没听懂 还不够慢
Could you say it one more time? Just a little...
你能再说一遍吗 再慢点
You're on felony probation
你们因为让商务飞机紧急迫降
for forcing a commercial plane to land.
而受到重罪缓行的处理
One of the terms of that probation --
缓刑的条件之一就是
Is a monthly report that states our employment here
每月报告我们在这里的工作情况
is in good standing.
没重大事故
And Infeld signs off on that.
因菲尔德同意签了
He did. Think of me as your jailor.
他是签了 派我好好看管你们
Because if you lose your jobs here,
因为如果你们把这里的工作丢了
that's where you two will end up.
那你俩好日子也就到头了
Clearly, Rachel King gets off on power.
很明显 瑞秋·金被权力冲昏头了
Yep.
完全正确
That do anything for you?
让你想到什么
Well, a puppy gets scared and happy all at once,
狗狗既惊恐又开心时
and then pees the rug?
就容易在地毯上尿尿
We could bail, blow it off.
我可以保释 逃之夭夭
It's a free country.
这可是个自♥由♥的国家
Not for us, it's not,
咱俩可不成
As long as she's filling out these reports.
只要她还在填这些报告就不成
Why doesn't she just fire us and get it over with?
她为什么不直接开了咱们不就结了
Maybe she enjoys torturing us.
也许她很享受折磨我俩吧
Aah. My burrito is cold.
我的玉米煎饼都凉了
Mine's not. You want to know why?
我的还没凉 想知道为什么吗
Flames of Zeus!
宙斯之火
You know you stole that, right?
你这招儿偷学的吧
I saw it on YouTube.
我在优酷上看到过了
I did not steal it.
我不是偷学的
Magicians collaborate with each other.
魔术师是互相协作的
We stand on the shoulders of our comrades.
我们站在同行的肩膀上
We're like a family -- a family of wizards.
我们就像一家人 一家子的巫师
Hey, guys. Hey.
好呀 伙计们 好
So...thank you.
谢谢你们
Tim was arrested on November 14, 1987,
在1987年11月14日
in Clark County, Nevada.
蒂姆在内华达州的克拉克郡被捕
'87 -- that's right before
那一年 正好是他们
they started doing coffee and cream.
开始做奶油咖啡之前
All right, so, after Tim promised to do coffee and cream,
好吧 在蒂姆答应做奶油咖啡之后
August bailed him out of jail?
奥古斯特把他保释出狱了吗
What was Tim arrested for?
蒂姆为何被捕的
Stealing a wallet.
偷钱包
He's good at that. "That's real magic."
这他倒是擅长 这才叫魔术
This was all 20 years ago.
那是二十年前的事了
What did August just do to Tim?
奥古斯特最近又对蒂姆做了什么
I wish we could ask him.
真希望我们能问问他
But we can't.
可惜不成
But we could do the next-best thing.
但我们还有个次佳选择
I don't understand. You want to leak our tape?
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表