剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
She's not a hooker.
她绝不是一个妓♥女♥
Someone's trying to make an example out of her.
只是有人想拿她来杀鸡儆猴
I don't know why, but --
我不知道是什么原因 但是
Fine.
好吧
"Fine..."
好什么
I'll talk to my supervisor,
我会和我的主管谈谈的
see about getting the case dismissed.
看看能不能撤销这个案子
Are we done?
你还有什么要说的吗
Yeah. Yeah, I d-didn't see that coming.
没了 我没想到能这么顺利
Thanks.
谢谢你了
Well, don't read anything into it.
你别会错意了
I just hate my job right now...
只是我此刻非常讨厌我的工作
a little more than I hate you.
已经超过我对你的讨厌程度了
Do you want to talk about it?
你想聊聊工作吗
And I-I am a damn good prosecutor.
我可是非常优秀的公诉人
Well, we pretty much own you in court,
我们在法庭上还是很认可你的
But other than me and Peter, I'm sure you're probably --
但除了我和皮特 你可能
I mean, I joined this office to put away real felons,
我在这工作就是想处理真正的罪犯
but then, for seven years, I get to watch
但是七年了 我只能眼巴巴地看着
lesser, ass-kissing attorneys move up
那些无足轻重溜须拍马的律师都升职了
while I get transferred to vice
可我呢 还在接
prosecuting hookers like your pal's mother?
你那朋友妈卖♥♥淫的破案子
Must be your sparkling personality.
这肯定是因为你那独特的人格魅力
You know, in this light,
在这样的灯光下
with your guard down...
逐渐卸下防备的你
you almost look human.
看起来就比较像个正常人了
You're hitting on me.
你这是在跟我调情
All right, I am not hitting --
得了吧 我才没有
Oh, my god. I'm hitting on you, aren't I?
天呐 我居然在跟你调情吗
You know what? After the day I've had --
经过了这么糟糕的一天
the year --
这一年
Let's go.
我们走吧
My place. You're kidding.
去我那儿 你开什么玩笑
You got a problem with hate sex?
你对充满厌恶感的激♥情♥有意见吗
This can only happen one time.
只此一次 下不为例
Yeah, after tonight,
是的 过了今晚
we go back to hating each other.
我们继续互相讨厌
I still hate you right now.
我现在也很讨厌你
Yeah, no, me, too.
是啊 我也是
Honey! I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
So, it turns out that my mom's friend was right.
那么 看来我妈的朋友说得对
The legal difference between
从法律上界定
surrogacy and prostitution is very clear.
性♥爱♥代理和卖♥♥淫的界限是很清楚的
So, all we have to do is prove
所以 我们要做的就是证明
that my mom was trying to educate,
我妈妈是在进行教育
not gratify.
而不是在取悦对方
That won't even be necessary.
没有那个必要了
Look at you
看看你
doing the, uh, walk of shame through the office.
羞答答地钻进了办公室里
Not walk of shame, my friend.
此言差矣
Walk of glory.
此乃龙骧虎步
Okay, but I also told you
好的 但我还让你要
to track down the D.A of this case.
跟进负责的这件案子的检察官
Track her down, I did.
跟进她 我做到了
Where you been?
你这是从哪儿来
Ellen Swatello.
爱伦·施瓦特洛那儿
Get out of here!
我勒个去[字面意思为滚出去]
I can't. I work here.
我办不到啊 我可是在这儿上班的
Oh, well, I see someone enjoyed
我看见某人正在回味
a bit of the old in-out last night.
他昨晚的那点小激♥情♥
I remember my first time.
我对自己的第一次仍记忆犹新
Okay, sir, last night was not my first time.
好的 先生 昨晚可不是我的第一次
I was 16. She was 50.
当时我十六 她五十
Tenant farmer's wife.
某个佃户的妻子
I was delivering alfalfa.
我是去送苜蓿的[植物 用作饲料]
Or was it barley?
还是送大麦来着
Spring time anyway.
反正是在春天
Hello.
喂
S-send her back.
让她进来吧
Swatello.
是施瓦特洛
Okay, look, you guys do not know any of this.
记住 你们完全不知道这事儿
You can't let on.
你们可要保密
Seriously. Sir?
说正经的 先生
Ah, Miss Swatello.
施瓦特洛小姐
Good morning to you.
向你问早安
Hi, Ellen. Nice shoes.
你好 爱伦 鞋子很不错
You told them.
你居然告诉他们了
Oh, please. Don't be too hard on poor Jared.
拜托 别对杰尔德那么苛刻
A great man once said,
有一个伟人曾经说过
"Any love worth having
“任何值得拥有的爱
is worth shouting about from the rooftops."
”就该大声地说出来“
You just made that up.
这是你刚刚编的
You're the great man.
你就是那个伟人
Listen, I talked to my supervisor
我找我的主管
about dismissing your mother's prostitution charge,
说了关于撤销你妈妈卖♥♥淫一案的控诉
And he won't go for it.
可他没同意
Zero-tolerance.
绝对的零容忍♥
Let me walk you out. Don't touch me.
我送送你吧 别碰我
Yeah, I don't -- I don't -- I don't want to to--
我不会 我也不想
I don't want to touch you.
我也不想碰你
Can we just, uh, summarize this?
我们能来做个小结吗
Now, your mother is being tried as a prostitute,
你妈妈正因卖♥♥淫罪而被提起公诉
and you're going to trial
而你将跟才与你上过床的女人
against a woman you just slept with,
对薄公堂
who... appears to despise you.
而她刚刚表现出了对你的强烈鄙视
Yeah. That about sums it up.
是的 大概就是这么回事儿了
Well, have a nice day.
祝你们今天过得愉快
I'll testify.
我可以出庭作证
No. Mom, you can't testify.
不 你不能作证
Your...record will come into play.
你的笔录就够用了
Misdemeanors and infractions.
再轻的罪行也是违法行为
Which will show that she thinks the law doesn't apply to her.
这就表现出她认为法律不能束缚她
The jury hears that, they'll convict.
陪审团听到后 会判她有罪的
I need a doughnut.
我要吃甜甜圈
Doughnut? I'm good.
你要甜甜圈吗 不用客气
Oh, you can never have enough sugar.
糖是永远都吃不腻的
I always sent Peter to school
我总是在送皮特上学去的时候
with a full sleeve of Oreos,
给他装上一大包奥利奥饼干
and he got straight A's.
那样他就能顺利得A了
I also weighed 180 pounds in the 4th grade.
我也在四年级长到了163斤
Oh, you're my chunky monkey.
我的小矮胖猴
We'll meet you in court?
我们法庭上见
Oh, yeah.
好的
Okay. It's just around the corner.
好吧 转弯就是
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Look, I know this is embarrassing,
我知道这件事很尴尬
but if we're gonna represent her,
但如果我们要为她辩护
you got to stop treating her like your mom --
你就不能将她看做是你的妈妈
And treat her like a client. Yes.
而将她看做委托人 没错
I know. You're right. All right?
你说的对
But she can't testify. Fine.
但她不能作证 好吧
Incoming.
看谁来了
You really shouldn't frighten my deputies that way.
你们不应该那样威胁我的手下
You're Swatello's supervisor.
你是施瓦特洛的主管
So, you obviously know about my mother's case.
那你一定对我妈的案子有所耳闻
I may have heard about it.
我或许听说过
I told you there was something behind this.
我就说这事儿有内♥幕♥吧
If this has anything to do
如果这事儿与福格特/汤尼律师事务所
with what happened at Fugate and Towne, I --
有什么关联的话 我
No, no. No animosity here.
不 不 我并无恶意
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表