剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
It just happened so fast.
来得太突然了
Charlie's in San Francisco, not Sydney.
查理在旧金山 又不是悉尼
It's just an hour flight.
飞机一小时就到
You're right.
说得也是
Thanks, man.
谢了 老兄
The habanero salsa challenge?
魔鬼辣椒酱大对决
Really?
不是吧
We both took spoonfuls.
我们都吃了一大口
Two minutes and counting,
已经坚持两分钟了 还在计时
no water.
不能喝水
I don't need any water. I don't need anything.
我不用喝水 什么都不用
You? Do you need it?
你呢 要喝吗
I'm cool as ice.
我一点事都没有
In fact...
其实
Oh, god! That was stupid!
天呐 这太傻了
You win. You win.
你赢了你赢了
I win?! I win!
我赢了吗 我赢了
10 years, I've known you,
我认识你们都十年了
and yet, still, somehow,
可不懂为什么
you act like 8-year-olds.
你们的行为还是像8岁小孩
What'd you want to talk to us about?
你想跟我们谈什么
The ex-wife is taking me to court.
我前妻把我告上了法庭
I missed a couple of alimony payments.
我有几次赡养费没给
She wants sole custody of the girls.
她想得到孩子们的单独监护权
Brooke and Alexa? Yep.
布鲁克和亚历克萨吗 是啊
She can't do that.
她不能这么做
I made a bad investment.
我投资亏本了
I'm waiting for this guy.
我在等这个人
Is that why we met you down here?
所以你才约我们在这见面的吗
Are you on a stakeout?
你在暗中监视他吗
Hey. Hey, man.
喂 喂 老兄
Holy crap! You see that?
我的天 你看到了吗
I saw everything! You were hiding behind the tree!
我什么都看见了 你躲在树后面
No, no, no, no! I was -- I was taking a defensive position
没有 没有 我只是摆出防御姿势
in case I had to facilitate a takedown.
方便帮忙抓人
Yeah, but --
好吧 可是
I'm going in. Dude, no!
我要过去 老弟 别
That's the salsa talking!
你被辣糊涂了吧
It's cool. Harley Walls, bounty hunter.
没事了 哈利·沃尔什 赏金猎人
This man is a wanted felon.
这人是个通缉犯
Everybody be cool.
大家别激动
Is that -- is that your bad investment?
这就是害你亏本的人吗
No, it's not, but he works for him.
不是 但他是那人的手下
The bad investment is named Paul Fitzgerald.
害我亏本的叫保罗·菲茨杰拉德
He's a white-collar criminal.
是个白领罪犯
He does stock fraud, Ponzi Schemes.
他搞证券欺诈 旁氏骗局
When Fitzgerald got arrested, all of his assets got frozen.
菲茨杰拉德被捕时 所有资产都被冻结了
I bailed him out.
是我把他保释出来的
Then Fitzgerald bailed on you?
可菲茨杰拉德却跑路了
Exactly.
没错
But I am this close to catching him.
但我只差这么点就抓到他了
And guess what.
而且你们猜怎么着
Tony here is gonna tell me where he is. Isn't he?
这位托尼会告诉我他在哪 对吧
Thanks for coming out.
多谢你们过来
I couldn't have risked missing him.
我不能让他再逃走了
Call you later, okay? Yeah, yeah. Sure.
过后给你们打电♥话♥ 好 没问题
Oh, wow, dude!
老弟
That's intense.
刚才真惊险
I cannot believe that you hid behind a tree like that.
真不敢相信你躲在树后
I'm sorry. I -- I can't hear you,
不好意思 我听不见
'cause I'm deaf from your screaming!
就是被你的尖叫给震聋了
Okay, that -- that is
好吧 那是
standard bountyhunter protocol. You screamed!
标准的赏金猎人礼节 你尖叫了
What is standard? What's standard, this?
什么标准 什么标准 这样吗
You make yourself as loud as could be.
你扯破喉咙地喊
Yeah. It's like when you fight a grizzly bear.
是啊 就像你跟灰熊决斗的时候一样
Okay. Okay. When you fight a grizzly bear,
好吧好吧 你跟灰熊决斗的时候
you make yourself as big I'm a grizzly bear.
你把自己装成 我就是灰熊
Right! Like, aah!
对 就像这样
And then that's it. What is that?!
就是这样 这算什么
Yeah, you were scared just then.
刚才你就是害怕了
Oh, wow. I didn't realize you had a green thumb.
想不到你对插花这么在行
Getting ready for the Winterford capital pitch tomorrow.
在准备明天的融♥资♥营销
Derek Winterford apparently loves iris--
德里克·温特福德很喜欢鸢尾
Whoa. What's going on?
你这是怎么回事
What do you mean? Let's try again.
什么意思 再说一次
What is this?
这身打扮是怎么回事
You know, in the last two months, I realized,
过去的两个月里 我意识到
obviously, I'm never gonna run the firm,
自己肯定不会管理这家律所了
I'll never be a judge...
也不可能当法官
And, well, I killed a guy.
还害死了人
Which was ruled accidental.
那只是个意外
I've played by the rules my whole life.
我这辈子纠缠于各种规则中
What's it gotten me?
我得到什么好处
A 6-figure salary
6位数的工资
and a partnership at a major law firm.
和一家很大的律师事务所的合伙人
What are you thinking?
你在想什么呢
I don't know. I've always wanted to do that since we met.
不知道 我们见面后我就一直想这么做
And you do whatever you want?
你就这么随心所欲吗
Mm-hmm. I do now.
现在是了
I want to go for a walk. Do you want to come?
我想去散步 要来吗
You just got here! I know. I'll see ya.
你才刚到这 我知道 回头见
Oh, I got us a double date.
我帮咱们安排了四人约会
Talk to me.
接着说
Not until you promise -- no guitar.
只要你答应 不带吉他
Yes, guitar. No, guitar.
吉他可以有 吉他不能有
Why don't you like the guitar?
你为什么不喜欢那把吉他
You're not a Mariachi!
你不是墨西哥街头艺人
It's weird to bring it on a date!
带去约会很奇怪
You're not a romantic. You have no idea.
你一点也不浪漫 你不懂
I am a romantic. I'm just not cr--
哥可是情圣呢 我只不过不是
There's someone in the house.
我们家来了不速之客
Who? Did you call the cops?
谁 你报♥警♥了吗
He is the cops.
他就是警♥察♥
Ah! Probation Department, actually.
确切说是缓刑部的
Allen Slayton.
艾伦·斯雷顿
I'm your new P.O.
我是你们的新缓刑犯监视官
Hi. Great.
你好 好吧
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
You're pretty famous in our probation office --
你们在缓刑部挺有名的
Forcing an emergency landing of a commercial jet plane
迫使一架商业飞机紧急降落
for excessive partying?
来开狂欢派对
Thanks. That's nice of you to say.
谢了 真感谢你这么说
Still doesn't answer our question, though.
不过你还是没回答我们的问题
Oh, I've been assigned your cases.
我被派来跟进你们的案子
So you decided to drop by and...go through our stuff?
所以你决定过来检查我们的东西了
You're on probation.
你还在缓刑期
You don't have any rights.
什么权利都没有
I own your asses.
你们所有事都归我管
These...are a violation of your probation.
这些违反了缓刑条例
Uh, uh, those are mine.
那是我的
I left them in Peter's room because I wanted to
我把它留在皮特的房♥间
work the 'chucks in the full-length mirror.
是想在全身镜前练双截棍
Sorry, Peter.
抱歉 皮特
No, I get that. Yeah, totally.
我知道 没啥
No problem, Pindy. They're his.
没问题了 品品 那是他的
If these are yours,
如果这是你的
you won't mind giving me a little demonstration?
能不能耍给我看看呢
He's not on probation,
他不在缓刑期
so he doesn't have to put on a show for you.
没必要表演给你看
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表