剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
out of a residence by selling your honey.
经营蜂蜜生意
My neighbor sells tomatoes that he grows in his garden.
我邻居也在卖♥♥他后院种的番茄
Why isn't anyone coming after him?
怎么没人去告他
Because tomatoes don't attack people?
因为番茄不会攻击人
Bees pollinate 30% of the world's crops.
全球30%的农作物都是由蜜蜂授粉
Nearly a third of the honeybees in the U.S. have vanished
全美几乎三分之一的蜜蜂
due to the colony collapse disorder.
因为蜂群衰竭失调症而消失了
Absolutely. And not to mention, of course, that honey --
完全正确 而且蜂蜜更是
A very powerful aphrodisiac.
一种强效催欲药
Did you know that, Damien?
这些你知道吗 达米恩
I do now. Great.
现在知道了 很好
Each hive has its own personality.
每个蜂群都有自己的个性
These little guys recognize me and I them.
这些小家伙认识我 我也认识他们
And the time we spend together
我们在一起的时间
means as much to me as if --
对我来说意义重…
Sorry.
对不起
I didn't really have much of a choice.
我没其他选择
It came at me like a kamikaze.
它就像神风特攻队冲我来了
日本空军属下的一个自杀性攻击小队
神风特攻队 二战末期
She was introducing herself to you.
她在向你介绍她自己
Well, I was just introducing myself right back.
我也马上介绍了我自己
I just said, "Hey, bee, meet death.
我说"你好蜜蜂 这是死神
Death, meet bee."
死神 这是蜜蜂"
She had a name.
她有名字的
She had a name?
她居然有名字
Yeah.
对啊
Summer, I do believe I've figured out
莎莫 我觉得我知道
how to win your case.
怎么帮你胜诉了
Defense calls Rayann Gardner to the stand, Your Honor.
法官大人 辩方请求传唤芮恩·加德纳
Dickheads.
蠢货们
That's just hurtful, Rayann.
言语伤人啊 芮恩
She shouldn't have called you that.
她不该这么叫你
Me? She said, "Dickheads," Plural.
我吗 她说"蠢货们" 复数呢
Witness testimony puts you at Noelle's apartment building
证人证词表明诺艾尔被害当天清晨
the morning of her death,
你曾到过她的公♥寓♥楼
But you weren't there to see your sister, were you?
但你不是为了去见你妹妹 对吧
No.
不是
Who were you there to see?
那是为了见谁
Michael Shepperd.
迈克尔·夏佩德
Michael Shepperd, your sister's boyfriend,
迈克尔·夏佩德 见你妹妹的男友吗
hours before she died?
就在她被害前几小时
Yes.
是的
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
All this proves is that Ms. Gardner
这只证明了加德纳女士
had a legitimate reason
有正当理由
to be in the building other... Legitimate?
出现在那栋... 正当理由
Sleeping with your sister's boyfriend
在你妹妹家楼上
while your sister is one floor below?
跟你妹妹的男友鬼混
Objection overruled.
反对无效
Spare us the outrage, Mr. Bash.
直奔主题 巴什先生
Mr. Nelson may be right.
尼尔森先生也许说得对
It may provide a legitimate reason for rayann
也许这能为芮恩出现在她妹妹的公♥寓♥楼
to be in her sister's building
提供正当理由
or motive for her to kill --
但亦可能是杀人动机
One of the oldest motives in the world...
世界上最古老的一种杀人动机
Love.
就是爱
So you're a liar or a murderer.
所以你不是骗子就是凶手
Either way, Rayann,
无论如何 芮恩
why should this jury believe anything you say?
陪审团不会相信你的供词
Our trial is looking up.
案子越来越有希望了
Rayann looked bad today. Have a beer.
芮恩今天脸色可差了 来瓶啤酒
Alcohol affects sleep patterns.
酒精会影响睡眠规律的
Men who sleep less than six hours a night
每晚睡觉少于六个小时的人
are likely to die four to seven years sooner
会比不喝酒的人
than their teetotaling counterparts,
早死四到七年
so, no, thank you.
所以算了吧 谢了
We got to invite him to every one of our parties.
以后咱们每个派对都得请他来
Absolutely.
必须的
Is there anything else that I can get you?
需要我给你拿些什么喝的吗
You know, I would love a snapple.
我想要瓶汇源果汁
I noticed you drinking one the last time I was here.
上次我来的时候 看到你在喝
Coming right up.
马上就来
Okay, what is the deal?
说吧 你怎么做到的
What -- is it hypnosis?
是催眠术吗
Is it pheromones? What?
还是你分泌信息素 到底是啥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We've seen the way that women look at you,
看看那些女人是怎么对待你的
including Carmen.
包括卡门
And let's face it -- she lives with this.
她可是和我们俩绝世俊男住一起啊
This. This.
英俊倜傥 自带八块腹肌
And this. This.
这叫英俊
That.
那叫倜傥
I don't -- I don't know, guys.
伙计们 我...我不知道
I'm -- I'm just myself.
我只是做自己而已
He's good. Oh, come on.
他口风还真紧 得了吧
No one's themselves.
没人真能做自己
Hey, Nelson's here.
尼尔森来了
White flag? Yeah. Let's go check.
来投降吗 咱们去探探呗
If you dismiss now,
如果你现在撤诉
we won't sue you for malicious prosecution.
我们就不起诉你诬告了
Well, gentlemen, six hours ago,
先生们 六个小时前
I might have agreed with you,
我也许还会认同你们
until I got this.
但我拿到了这个
What is that?
那是什么
Life settlements orchestrated by your client
你们的委托人在之前的工作岗位
at his previous job.
精心设计的寿险保单贴现
So? It's what he does. He did dozens of them.
那又怎样 他以此为生 设计一堆了
I'm focusing on two of them for now.
现在我只关注其中的两份
He bought a policy from a triathlete,
他从一名铁人三项运动员那里买♥♥了份保单
peak of health, who died one month later --
而原本身体强健的运动员却在一个月后死了
hit and run, never solved.
肇事逃逸 悬案未结
And an 85-year-old woman who died
一名85岁的妇人
one hour after Wendell visited her in the hospital.
在温德尔去医院拜访的一小时后过世了
These two untimely deaths
这两起突发死亡
netted Wendell $285,000.
让温德尔获利28万5千
This will never come into evidence.
这都不能成为证据
You can't introduce alleged prior bad acts.
你不能用这些过时的所谓的不良记录
You're suggesting Wendell is Is a serial killer
你怀疑温德尔是... 是连环杀手
who uses life settlements as a pool for his victims.
他用保单贴现引他的受害者上钩
Modus operandi. Continuous course of conduct.
惯用犯罪手法 连续性犯罪
My guess is it will be admitted for the jury to hear.
我猜这会被准许说给陪审团听的
And an affidavit from Noelle's boyfriend.
还有份诺艾尔男朋友的口供
It says that he met Rayann
在凌晨三点半 他和芮恩
at the front of their building at 3:30 a.m.,
的确在他们的公♥寓♥楼前见面
where there was no food-delivery bag
当时那里并没有外卖♥♥袋
and that he stayed with Rayann until late the next morning.
而且他和芮恩一直待到了第二天早晨
That's it?
就这些吗
One more little thing.
还有件小事
Manslaughter? Mnh-mnh.
是过失杀人吗 这可不是
First-degree murder.
是一级谋杀罪
I'll see you fellas in court.
咱们法庭见吧
Either Wendell is the best actuary in the world --
要么温德尔是世界上最棒的保险精算师
Or he is a pathological serial killer.
要么他就是变♥态♥连环杀人狂
I was gonna say that.
你抢了我的台词
Do you lie to us, Wendell?
你对我们撒谎了吗 温德尔
Who are these people you wrote policies for?
你这是为谁设计的保单
The triathlete was from Portland
铁人三项运动员来自波特兰[美国城市]
but moved to the third-most-polluted county
但搬到了一个污染严重度全美第三的小镇
in the U.S. with no bike lanes.
那里连自行车道都没有
I knew the odds of him getting hit by a car
我知道他被车撞
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表