剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Here's to 10%. 10%.
敬10% 10%
10%.
10%
Damien has a very unusual golf swing.
达米恩挥杆动作非常与众不同
To put it politely,
委婉点说 跟他比起来
he makes Charles Barkley seem like Phil Mickelson.
查尔斯·巴克利就和菲尔·米克森一样会打
Mr. Keyser, um, with the court's permission,
准请法庭允许 让凯塞先生
would you please demonstrate
展示一下
Mr. Karp's uncouth golf swing?
卡普先生粗野的挥杆动作
I'll allow it.
准许
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you.
谢谢
A normal golf swing is fluid and effortless.
普通的挥杆动作是流利并且毫不费力的
Fore!
注意[高尔夫用语 提醒前面人避让球]
So, in your professional opinion,
根据你的专业意见
how does Mr. Karp's swing deviate from the norm?
卡普先生挥杆动作和普通有何不同
Well, what Damien does is
达米恩挥杆是这样的
he has a few wiggles in his prep...
预备时会摆动几次
Takes it slowly back, pauses at the top...
慢慢向后拉 在头顶停住
Longer than usual, comes back to center,
比普通人要停得久一些 再回到起点
and then proceeds to try to do his golf swing.
然后再继续做挥杆动作
Ah, so, if one was to misread his backswing,
所以如果有人误解了他的准备姿势
thinking that his pause was an opportunity to approach --
认为他的悬停是靠近的好时机
Please continue.
请继续示范
Two blows to the head.
迎头直击两次
Well, that is fascinating.
真是太有意思了
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, no further questions.
没有其他问题了
Thank you, Mr. Keyser.
谢谢你 凯塞先生
Your honor, I'd like to submit to the court
法官大人 我想向本庭提交
an affidavit from a Stanton Infeld.
斯坦顿·因菲尔德的宣誓书
What's going on?
怎么回事
Proceed.
准许
Mr. Infeld stated to police
因菲尔德先生向警方呈述
that judge Dinsdale walked behind the defendant
丁斯岱法官在案发当日下午
five separate times on the afternoon in question.
从被告身后走过五次
So it's reasonable to assume the defendant was aware
所以可以假定被告知道
Judge Dinsdale might have wandered into his backswing.
丁斯岱法官可能会在他准备时接近他
Objection. Damien.
反对 达米恩
I'll sit down.
我还是坐下吧
Mr. Karp's erratic backswing wasn't an accident.
卡普先生古怪的准备姿势并不是意外
It was an excuse.
是个借口
He may be a terrible golfer,
他也许是个糟糕的高尔夫球手
but he still coldly murdered Judge Dinsdale.
但也是他冷血地谋杀了丁斯岱法官
Looks like we have a murder trial, gentlemen.
各位 看来我们要进行谋杀审判了
Wednesday morning, 9:00 a.m.
周三早上九点
Uh-oh.
糟糕
You're not still texting Charlie.
你不是还在给查莉发短♥信♥吧
Karp lost his motion to dismiss.
卡普的撤案动议被驳回了
What is Infeld doing?
因菲尔德在干什么
He's too close to this case.
他与案子关系太紧了
Our client-intake department tells me
客户接待部门告诉我
you retained Denny Kresge -- well done.
你们争取到了丹尼·克雷斯基 干得好
Look at that -- a compliment.
瞧啊 称赞我们呢
Yeah, thanks. Now let us in on Karp.
谢了 让我们参与卡普的案子吧
I can't let Damien's case strain my resources.
我不能让达米恩的案子耗尽我的资源
Now, you can challenge my parenting skills,
你们可以怀疑我的管理能力
or you can finish the case you begged me for.
或者好好完成求着我要来的案子
Denny had a private dealer appraise the rock.
丹尼让一个私人销♥售♥商评估了那块石头
$3 million.
三百万美金
Not bad for an afternoon of bowling, huh?
打了一下午的保龄球也值了
Oh, we need the firm to reimburse us
我们要律所报销
for our bowling games -- seven of them, 48 bucks.
保龄球的费用 七局 每局48美金
You're wearing bowling shoes.
你们还穿着打保龄球的鞋呢
They're comfortable. Make that 230 bucks.
很舒服 那就报230美金吧
Okay, let's see.
好 我们算算
You're making 33% on $3 million,
你们能挣到三百万的33%
so you can pay for it.
自己完全可以付了
Oh, wait. I'm sorry. 10%.
等等 抱歉 是10%
You didn't think I'd read the agreement
你们以为我不会看你们
you signed with meteor man?
和陨石男签的协议吗
You asked us to sign a client, and we did.
你让我们去签下客户 我们做到了
And you left $700,000 on the table.
你们白白扔掉了七十万美金
Does this mean the firm's not gonna pay for our shoes?
是不是说律所不会帮我们报销鞋子了
Wrap it up.
速度解决案子
The longer this clock ticks, the more it costs the firm.
时间越久 律所损失越大
They're a business write-off.
这是商业销账
These are a little tight.
有点紧
I think I need to get the next size up.
我得去换大一♥码♥的
Sweet meteor.
好可爱的陨石
My dad had a PhD in toxicology.
我爸有毒理学的博士学位
We didn't have a lot in common, him being smart.
我们没什么共同点 他很聪明
I spent most of my life selling plastic silverware
而我大部分时间都在向餐厅销♥售♥
and styrofoam containers to restaurants.
塑料餐具和泡沫塑料容器
Helping out the environment. That's pretty cool.
帮助解决环境问题 真不错
Actually kind of boring.
其实有点无聊
So, no parents, no siblings. What about girlfriends?
无父无母 没有兄弟姐妹 女朋友呢
Any girlfriends in the picture?
有女朋友吗
We just broke up. Met online.
分手了 在网上认识的
She turned out to be a guy in Honduras.
结果发现她是洪都拉斯的一个男人
Denny, don't take this the wrong way,
丹尼 别误会
but your life kind of...
但你的生活有点
Sucks.
差劲
No, no. It doesn't suck.
不 不是差劲
You're just in a rut, and we're gonna help dig you out.
只是千篇一律 而我们要帮你改变一切
Well, after I sell the meteorite,
等我卖♥♥了陨石
I plan on starting over. Here you go.
我打算重新来过 这就对了
What's up, meteor man?
你好啊 陨石男
Not much.
还不错
You've come to the right place, Denny.
你算来对地方咯 丹尼
All right, a meteor man shot for meteor man.
好吧 为陨石男干一杯
Not for me, guys.
伙计们 我不喝
I-I want to remember all this.
我想要记住这一切
To infinity.
为无极限干杯
And far away places.
为远方干杯
Ladies and gentlemen, out of the way, excuse me.
女士们先生们 让一下 不好意思
Coming through. Official business. Pardon me.
过一下 公事 不好意思
Whoa. That was intense.
很激动啊
Ooh. I have a feeling they're not here for the party, Peter.
我感觉他们不是来参加派对的 皮特
We'll take it from here, agents.
我们接管了 探员们
What the hell is going on?
究竟怎么回事
I'm Dr. Stephan Hall with JXP Dynamics.
我是JXP动力公♥司♥的斯蒂凡·霍尔博士
We've been alerted to some potentially hazardous
我们接到警报你们持有
space debris in your possession.
具有潜在危险的太空碎片
There's nothing hazardous about "Rocky."
"洛奇"有什么好危险的
We've been drinking with him all night -- never felt better.
我们一晚上都在他旁边喝酒 没这么爽过
Come on. L-look, Stephen, this is --
得了吧 斯蒂芬 这个
Uh-uh. It's Stephan.
我叫斯蒂凡
Stephan? Stephan.
斯蒂凡吗 斯蒂凡
Stephan. Stephan.
斯蒂凡 斯蒂凡
Look, you can't just take somebody else's property,
你们不能随便把人家的东西拿走
specifically our client's property.
特别是我们客户的东西
We have orders to seize the meteorite
根据国土安全法的第一和第四章
belonging to Dennis Kresge
我们接到命令
under titles I and IV of the Homeland Security Act.
来收缴丹尼斯·克雷斯基的陨石
Prepare for transport.
准备运输
Secure for transport, sir.
可以运输了 长官
Go back to your party, gentlemen.
先生们 继续你们的派对吧
Let's get it back to JXP.
我们把它搬回JXP
Legit?
合法吗
Legit.
合法的
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表