剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Is this, uh... Drone.
这是不是 遥控飞机
Now, that really is mine.
那个才真的是我的
Just like the nunchucks, that are also actually mine.
跟双截棍一样 都是我的
We done here? Almost.
可以了吗 快了
You guys have a probation-violation hearing
这周五你俩有一个
set for Friday.
缓刑违例听证
What? On what grounds?
什么 有什么根据
Rachel King has refused
瑞秋·金拒绝
to sign off on your paperwork this month.
在你们这个月的缓刑报告上签字
She say why?
她说原因了吗
You have to take it up with her.
你们得去问她
Oh, and bring some toothbrushes to court.
记得带牙刷上庭
You boys may be going away for a few days.
你们也许得去个三五天
When we get in there, you leave your game face on.
进去后 摆出你的战斗姿态来
She's gonna have hers on. She always does.
她也会的 她一直都是
Whoa! Check this out.
看看是谁来了
Hey, guys.
两位
Wow, you look stressed.
你们看起来很紧张啊
You don't. What's going on?
你倒是不紧张 出什么事了
Not much.
没什么
You know, it's a beautiful day.
多么美好的一天
Gonna stretch my legs,
我要去拉拉筋
maybe try one of those hot dogs with the bacon on them.
也许再吃个培根热狗
So...you've lost your mind?
那...你精神失常了吗
I found it...
我是变正常了
My friend.
我的朋友
What the hell are you doing to us?
你是要干什么
This is about the meteorite case, isn't it?
还是因为陨石案 对吗
That was unconscionable.
那个是你们太不理智
But I heard from a friend in the D.A.'s office this morning.
但我今早从检方的朋友那听说了点消息
Really?
是吗
He told me you two were involved in an assault.
他告诉我你们牵涉进了一起袭击事件
An assault?
袭击
Wh-- well, did your friend mention
好吧 那你的朋友有没有提到
that Harley's a bounty hunter
哈利是个赏金猎人
who had every right to take that guy in?
完全有权抓那家伙
Yeah, and that the "victim" is a wanted felon who jumped bail?
而且受害人是保释期脱逃的通缉要犯
We didn't get into details.
我们没谈论细节
I've got work to do. Sounds like you do, too.
我有工作要做 你们似乎也有
Oh, I am so sorry
非常抱歉
for getting you guys in trouble with your boss.
让你们跟上司闹矛盾了
Oh, come on. You've bailed us out plenty of times, literally.
拜托 你都保过我们好多次了
All right. So, what happened, Harley?
到底发生什么了 哈利
Okay. I took off after Ventriss,
我正追捕范崔斯
I shot him with my beanbag gun in the tunnel,
在隧♥道♥里用豆弹枪打他
but I must have missed 'cause he just kept going.
但我肯定没打中 因为他一直在跑
Ventriss said the assault happened after you drove off.
范崔斯说你在开车离开后袭击的他
That is insane.
那是胡说
You also said that you were gonna get him
你还说你要逼他
to tell you where Fitzgerald was hiding.
告诉你菲茨杰拉德藏在哪
In front of witnesses. In front of witnesses.
周围有目击者 有目击者
Guys, you know me!
两位 你们了解我的
I don't use any force if I don't have to.
除非必要 我不用任何强制力
It's how I keep this face this pretty.
所以我才能保持这张帅脸
We have Swatello looking into
我们让施瓦特洛去盯着
how serious the investigation is.
调查会严重到什么程度
We'll see.
等等就知道了
Swatello's in the D.A.'s office.
施瓦特洛在检察官办公室工作
It's also his ex.
也是他前女友
She she's not my ex. She's not your ex?
她不是我前女友 她不是吗
Okay, she's just a woman that I -- she's a --
她只是我... 她是...
There's no word for it. She's Swatello, okay?
没有合适的词 她就是施瓦特洛好吗
What is that?
那是什么
This is Ventriss' booking photo
这是范崔斯预约上传的照片
taken 20 minutes after you dropped him off.
正是在你放下他20分后拍的
His face ain't that pretty, either.
他的脸看起来可不怎么帅
Guys, I swear I did not beat him up.
伙计们 我发誓我没揍他
I've never met an actual bounty hunter before. So cool.
我以前从没见过真正的赏金猎人 太帅了
Do you think he wants to see my drone?
你们说他想看我的遥控飞机吗
Is that a euphemism?
你那是代称吗
Yes.
是
Oh, no, no.
不行不行
What happened?
怎么了
The licensing board just pulled my ticket pending
执照委员会刚暂时吊销了我的执照
the outcome of the investigation.
要等调查结果出来
Bastards. What?
一帮混♥蛋♥ 怎么了
We can get that back.
我们可以把执照拿回来
Oh, guys, I don't know.
各位 我说不好
I already changed careers once.
我已经换过一次职业了
I -- I don't know if I've got a third act in me.
我不知道自己还能不能再换
Harley, the D.A. hasn't even filed charges yet.
哈利 检方还没有提起诉讼呢
Swatello's coming over tomorrow.
施瓦特洛明天过来
We'll talk to her, see where we're at.
我们会跟她聊聊 看看具体情况
Ooh, Swatello, Malibu house call.
施瓦特洛 马里布别♥墅♥呼叫
That's interesting.
太有意思了
So, you've been tracking down
所以你这三年一直在追踪
Ventriss' boss, Fitzgerald, for three years?
范崔斯的老板 菲茨杰拉德 是吗
Exactly.
没错
It's his son's high-school graduation on Friday,
周五是他儿子高中毕业典礼
and I know that Fitzgerald is in town.
我知道菲茨杰拉德在这里
I know that Ventriss could have told me where he was hiding out.
我知道范崔斯能告诉我他藏在哪
So you could take him down before the graduation?
这样你就能在毕业典礼前拿下他
Exactly.
完全正确
It's tough to take somebody down in a public place like that.
在毕业典礼那样的公开场合拿下人很难
It's just too many variables.
太多变数了
It's too many variables.
太多变数了
I just said that.
你干嘛学我
All right. So, we'll check around,
好吧 我们去查一下
see if we can find any witnesses.
看看能不能找到目击证人
Uh, Carmen's in Chicago. We don't have an investigator.
卡门在芝加哥 我们没调查员了
Guys, just 'cause I got my ticket pulled
各位 我的执照被暂吊
doesn't mean I can't poke around a little bit.
不代表我不能四处查查
Harley, no.
哈利 不用
It's just -- just -- it's not -- it's nothing.
不过是...没什么的
We'll go back to the park and poke around a little.
我们回公园去随便查查
Just two guys poking around with each other.
就两人一起随便逛逛
Not that at all!
完全不是那样
Just -- while this is going on...
就是...你们去查的时候
Lay low. chill out.
低调点 冷静点
Guys, what choice do we have?
各位 我们还有别的选择吗
Plus, Pindar will keep me in line.
另外 品达会盯着我不要越界的
Yeah, it'll be like "Training Day."
对 会像《训练日》[电影]一样
Minus the PCP.
除去迷幻剂的部分
No bounty hunting.
不许做赏金工作
None.
不做
Okay. In the meantime, we have to figure out how to explain
好 同时 我们得想好怎么解释
why Ventriss looks like someone drove over him with a car.
范崔斯为什么看着像被车碾过一样
Stanton, you are undermining me.
斯坦顿 你这是在拆我的台
Ooh, uh, I don't see it that way.
我可不觉得
You're saying I can't pursue this probation violation.
你是说我不能负责缓刑监督了
I know, but I -- I allowed it
我知道 但我基于我更好的判断
against my better judgment.
这件事根本没有问题
Well, what about my judgment?
那我的判断呢
You told me you were gonna step back,
你说你想退居幕后的
and I was gonna run things.
让我来处理事务
Yes, but...I have friends in the D.A.'s office, too.
对 但...我在检方也有朋友
Now, Peter and Jared were never considered
皮特和杰尔德仅仅被当做
anything but witnesses in that assault,
目击证人考虑而已
certainly not accomplices.
更别提被当做共犯了
Look, the probation-violation hearing is off.
缓刑违例听证已经撤销了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表