剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
and bring the war to him.
把他也扯进战斗里来
Like you did in court. Like what we did in court. Exactly.
就像你们法庭上的所作所为 完全正确
Why did Freck show his face this way?
为什么弗莱克要这样出现
Why does the arsonist return to where he set the fire?
为什么纵火犯要回到犯罪现场呢
To watch it burn.
享受成果
Freck knows we scored points
弗莱克知道我们在治疗师的证词上
by blocking the therapist's testimony,
赢了他一场
and the prank we pulled on the D.A. --
而我们对地方检察官施的小把戏
that made our point with the jury.
也有利于陪审团倾向于我们这边
Suddenly, we've made this a horse race.
不知不觉 我们就使闹剧变成一场比赛
So he reveals himself to our weakest link,
所以他出现了 攻击我们的弱点
hoping that we put Pindy on the stand
希望我们会让品品上证人席
and he has a meltdown of an eyewitness account.
而品品一上证人席准崩溃
An eyewitness is an eyewitness.
目击者就是目击者
We can't beat Freck with this kind of caveman lawyering.
光靠这么老的说辞可赢不了弗莱克
Quit making this guy out to be keyser soze.
别把他说得跟凯撒·苏尔似的
He's a punk.
他就是个小流氓而已
Look -- Pindar's sanity aside,
且不说品达是否清醒
I-I agree with the boys on this one.
我赞同先生们的说法
It's just too risky to put him on the stand,
让品品上证人席太冒险了
so stay the course. All right. Thanks.
所以维持原状吧 好的 谢谢
Well, don't thank me. Just get it right.
别着急谢我 赶紧把事儿摆平
Oh, you're smooth.
真会挑音乐
Yeah, well, you won't come inside,
你又不肯进屋
so I have to work with what I've got.
我得充分利用手头的资源
I have to get the sitter home.
我得放保姆回家了
Okay. I'll walk you home.
好 我送你回去
I'd like that.
真好
You know, I'm -- I'm curious,
我很好奇
Um, how long was it before Richie met Tess?
瑞奇和你在一起多久后见的苔丝
Really? You're gonna ask me about that now?
你现在还问这个
You've already met Tess.
你已经见过苔丝了
As a neighbor.
是以邻居的身份
I-I-I just want, like, a marker or something
我只是 只是想弄清楚
when you want to start taking this seriously,
想知道你什么时候把我俩的事当真
'cause then I'll know when to bail.
这样我好把身家交给你
I don't think there's a rule book or a timeline.
这事无规可循也无时间表可言
Every situation is different.
具体情况具体分♥析♥
Ah, situation, okay.
具体分♥析♥ 好吧
Okay. Yeah, that works for me.
好吧 我接受
Whatever this is, I like it.
不管现在算什么关系 我都很喜欢
I like it, too.
我也是
I just got out of a relationship not too long ago,
我不久前刚结束一段恋情
so, you know, I don't want to rush into anything.
所以不想太着急
Oh, really? Define, uh, "Rushing."
是吗 着急是什么意思
Really? You want to talk about that now?
你想现在谈这个吗
Richie Sambora. Please.
拜托 瑞奇·桑博拉
Yeah, what does he got?
就是 他有什么呀
Rock-star status, platinum records, private jet, pfft!
摇滚明星身份 白金唱片 私人飞机
Surprised the guy's not a virgin.
他不是处♥男♥简直太令人惊讶了
It's Pindy.
品品
Hey, Pindy, what's up?
品品 怎么了
Did you get the e-mail I sent you?
你收到我发的邮件了吗
Pindy, if it's another photo of fat people bowling,
品品 如果你又给我发胖子打保龄的图片
I'm gonna come through the phone.
我立马过去掐死你
Surveillance footage.
监控录像
Shared discovery from the prosecution.
控方共享的资料
So, you bought a shovel, rope, and tarp?
你买♥♥了铲子 绳子和篷布
Where did they get this?
他们怎么有这视频
It was sent anonymously to the prosecution.
有人匿名发给控方的
Freck. Is what we're saying.
肯定是弗莱克 我们也这么想
So, what's so bad about it?
那这会有什么影响
Well, the prosecution's saying
控方声称
that you killed Freck and buried the body.
你杀了弗莱克然后把他埋了
No, no. I-I bought that shovel and tarp to bury a pig.
不不 我买♥♥铲子和篷布是用来埋猪的
We were gonna throw a luau
我们准备为南希的生日
for Nancy's birthday.
举办一次夏威夷式的派对
What? A luau?
什么 夏威夷式的派对
Dude, that's crazy.
伙计 这太疯狂了
You can't piggyback
你不能把生日派对
a birthday party onto a theme party.
弄成主题狂欢
Yeah, it's either a casino night
没错 要么就是赌城之夜
or margarita monday
要么就是不醉不归之日
or a birthday party.
要么就是生日派对
No mixing. That's a rookie move.
不能混在一起 你也太菜鸟了
It was Freck's idea.
弗莱克的主意
Okay, it's okay, 'cause Nancy can back us up.
没事 因为南希可以证实
She knew about the luau, right?
她知道这个夏威夷式的派对 是吧
What luau?
什么派对
It was a surprise party.
我们想给她个惊喜
She didn't know about it
她不知道
because I was arrested before we had a chance to throw it.
我们还没来得急开派对我就被捕了
Okay, a surprise luau birthday party?
夏威夷式的惊喜派对吗
Right?
对吗
Stick to pranking.
还是搞你的恶作剧吧
Freck told me to buy that shovel and that tarp.
铁锹和防水布是弗莱克让我买♥♥的
He knew a police investigation would bring this stuff out.
他知道警方一调查就会发现
He's kind of awesome.
他确实很厉害
Yeah, he should be terrorizing Gotham.
他应该去高谭市当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Guys. I'm on trial for murder here.
伙计们 我现在是谋杀案的嫌犯
Look who just realized this isn't a joke.
看啊 有人居然意识到这不是玩笑
Okay, look, none of the items you purchased
听着 你买♥♥的这些东西
have shown up on any evidentiary reports.
没有一样出现在证据清单上
Which means they don't have it.
说明警方并没有发现这些东西
Which means, if you can find those items,
也就是说 如果你能找到
it goes towards proving you didn't ditch evidence.
就能证明你没有销毁证据
They're in the garage.
东西都放在车♥库♥
I swear this stuff is here.
我发誓就放这儿的
I'm sure the police already looked.
我确定警♥察♥已经搜查过了
This is why the items weren't on the evidence report.
所以证据清单上没列那些东西
You weren't a little suspicious
弗莱克说要办夏威夷派对
when Freck wanted to throw a surprise Luau party?
你就一点也没怀疑过
I'm sorry, Nancy.
对不起南希
I don't blame you for not wanting to marry me,
你不想跟我结婚我也不会怪你
but I did not kill Freck.
但我没杀弗莱克
You don't want to marry me, do you?
你确实不想跟我结婚是吧
I-I don't know.
我...我不知道
Uh, conjugal sex isn't exactly on my bucket list.
我并不期待在探监时做♥爱♥
Uh, should we step outside? No.
我们该回避吗 不
This is exactly what Freck wants, you know that?
你知道吗 这正是弗莱克想要的
He wants to blow us up.
他想拆散我们
If you don't marry me, Freck will have won.
如果你不跟我结婚 弗莱克就赢了
Is that what you want?
你希望是这样吗
I don't care who wins! This isn't about winning!
我才不管谁输谁赢 这跟输赢没关系
I'm sorry Robbie. I love you.
对不起罗比 我爱你
I think you're innocent, but...
我觉得你是无辜的 但
I didn't sign up for this.
这种生活不是我想要的
I'm not having a prison wedding.
我不要在监狱举♥行♥婚礼
Well, what about having the wedding before he's sentenced?
那在宣判之前举♥行♥婚礼可以吗
You mean I'm gonna say I'm guilty?
你是想让我认罪
Sort of. Yeah.
差不多 对
Freck is competitive and compulsive, right?
弗莱克有争强好胜的强迫症对吧
Right.
是的
But I bet he loves Nancy more than he hates Robbie.
但我敢说他爱南希多过他恨罗比
You said he's trying to blow you guys up.
你刚才说他想拆散你们
What would happen if you guys got married?
如果你们结婚了会怎样
He'd explode.
他会气炸的
You'd see the fireball on earth from deep space.
你在深邃太空中都能看到他的火球
There's a way to bring Freck back from the dead.
我们有办法让弗莱克起死回生了
How?
什么办法
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表