剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
We're not interested in your kid.
我们对你儿子没兴趣
That's sweet...sort of. But not necessary.
真贴心 不过没必要
I already dismissed the charges against your friend Harley.
我已经撤消了对你朋友哈利的指控
Mr. Walls.
是沃尔什先生
He's not a defendant anymore. I can call him anything I want.
他已经不是被告了 我怎么称呼他都行
Maybe I'll call him tonight.
或许我今天晚上会约他
You know, you still have never beat us in court.
你还没在法庭上打败过我们
I might not have to.
或许我不需要了
Your boss, Infeld, came to see me this morning.
你的老板因菲尔德今天早上来找我了
Apparently, he's a fan.
显然 他是我的粉丝
Well, no accounting for taste.
好吧 我不清楚他的品味
We can account for yours. What do you mean?
我们知道你的品味 你什么意思
Because you love me. I don't.
因为你爱我 我没有
Well, you can try to take it back all you want to, but --
你可以不承认这个 但是
I don't need to take it back, because I never said it.
我不需要否认 因为我从没说过爱你
I -- what did Infeld want?
因菲尔德想干嘛
He told me one of the partners is gonna be leaving soon.
他告诉我你们有一个合伙人要离开了
Did he say which one?
他说了是谁吗
Nope.
没有
But he did offer me a job.
但是他向我伸出了橄榄枝
Really?!
真的吗
You gonna take it?
你准备接受吗
I haven't decided.
我还没决定
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think...
我想
We should discuss it tonight.
我们应该今晚再讨论这个
My place, 11:00?
十一点钟在我家见面怎么样
See you there.
到时候见
Peter? Jared?
是皮特和杰尔德吗
Rob Lowe?
罗柏·劳?
Ah, Pindar. There you are.
品达 你来了
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Sorry, Jared and Peter are not here.
抱歉 杰拉德和皮特不在这儿
Ah, I just came over to pick up some jodhpurs.
我只是过来拿几条马裤
I've got a polo match.
我参加了一场马球比赛
I'm sorry to pop in unannounced.
很抱歉不约而至
It's your house, sir. Yeah.
这是你的房♥子 没错
The coffee smells good.
咖啡闻起来真香
Kopi luwak.
这是猫屎咖啡
Well, would you care to join me?
你要来一杯吗
Unless you're planning, of course, on using those things.
当然 除非你打算用这玩意对付我
No, I'm sorry.
不 我很抱歉
There you go.
请喝吧
Now, mm-hmm.
这会儿
There. You'll love that.
喝吧 你会喜欢的
It's $60 a sip.
60美元一小口
What?! Hmm.
什么 没错
So, I heard you cracked the bounty-hunter case.
听说你破赏金猎人的案子
That's very impressive.
真是令人钦佩
Thank you.
谢谢
This coffee is amazing.
咖啡味道太棒了
Mm, isn't it? I know.
是吗 我就知道
You know, Pindy, you're far too valuable to this firm
品品 你对公♥司♥很有价值
than to be on the sidelines.
不能再当个旁观客
Change is coming, pindar.
转变就要开始了 品达
Here, a little more?
还要来点吗
Oh, yeah.
好的
It's delicious, isn't it? Mm-hmm.
味道好极了 不是吗
So, you came to see me?
这么说 你是来找我的
Ooh, and the kopi luwak.
还有猫屎咖啡
You know, actually, it's a fascinating story.
实际上 这咖啡有个引人入胜的故事
The coffee beans are eaten by a civet.
咖啡豆被麝香猫吃掉
That's a... a rodent-like cat.
那是一种像猫一样的啮齿类动物
You know, of course, they can't digest the beans,
显然 它们无法消化咖啡豆
So...out they come.
因此 将它们拉出来
Out they come?
拉出来
Yes. Yeah.
是的 没错
They're gathered, roasted, and then, uh, ground up.
它们经过收集 烘烤 然后碾磨
And that's what we're drinking.
成为我们所喝的
Um, just excuse me for one second, yeah?
等我一会会 可以吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Pindar?
品达
Pindy?
品品
Maybe he's not quite ready.
估计他还没有做好准备
Oh, Rachel. Come on in.
瑞秋 进来吧
Damien.
达米恩
So...you're back.
你回归自我了
Yeah.
没错
Franklin and Bash were right.
弗兰克林和巴什是对的
That wasn't really me.
那不是真正的我
Speaking of which, I've made a list of everyone
说起这个 我制♥作♥了一份
who was drinking in the office yesterday.
昨天在办公室喝酒的人的名单
I think we should give them a one-time pass, don't you?
我想我们应该给他们一次机会 不是吗
No.
不
Did you hear?
你听说了吗
I've got a shot at a judicial appointment.
我获得了被司法任命的机会
Congratulations.
恭喜
Whoever you're replacing, try not to kill them.
不管你是替代谁去的 尽量手下留情
Here, go ahead, sit down.
来 请坐
Listen.
听我说
About the kiss...
关于那个吻
Forget about it.
忘了这事儿吧
Well, that's the problem. I can't.
这是问题所在 我做不到
I can't stop thinking about it. Um...
我没法不去想它
I got involved with a co-worker --
我爱上过一名同事
this was before you got here --
这是在你来这儿之前的事
and we had to keep the whole thing secret,
我们得对此保密
Because it would have been an H.R.nightmare.
因为这是一个人力资源的噩梦
And I can't do that to you.
我不能这么对你
Spoken like a judge.
说得很有法官范儿
So, what'd you want to see me about?
你来找我有什么事情
Um, just to say good luck.
只是来祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Guess who got his bounty-hunter license back
猜猜谁拿回了他的赏金猎人执照
and the $50,000 bounty.
和5万美元的赏金
Cheers.
干杯
You guys really kicked ass up there.
你们这里真是太棒了
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一句
talked to your ex's lawyer.
我们和你的前妻的律师谈过了
She's gonna back off.
她打算放弃了
Ohh! Guys, thank you so much.
伙计们 非常感谢
Seriously.
真心的
Where's Pindar?
品达在哪儿
Flying his drone.
玩他的遥控飞机
I'm gonna go check on him.
我去看看他
Best bounty hunter ever go. Boba Fett.
史上最好的赏金猎人 波巴·费特
Yeah, see, I'm thinking of that dude from "Django unchained."
我想到的是"被解放的姜戈"
Ah, he's no Boba.
那不是波巴
He won an Academy Award.
他获得了奥斯卡金像奖
I'm pretty sure Boba Fett did, too.
我很确定波巴·费特也得了
Hello.
你好
Here's to us busting down doors.
颁给我们撞门的那一瞬间
Harley said we can keep the beanbag gun.
哈利说我们可以拥有那支豆袋枪
Mmm, that's good, 'cause I owe you one.
太好了 我欠你一个
Charlie's gone, man.
查莉走了
No, she's in town. I called her.
不 她在镇上 我和打过电♥话♥
She may -- she may come.
她会 她会来的
I'm sure she will.
我确定她会来的
The eagle is down!
老鹰坠毁了
I repeat, the eagle is down!
重复一遍 老鹰坠毁了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表