剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
佩特罗也很乐意为我击球。
and Petro also happy to go to bat for me.
那麽,一个盗窃狂和一个跟踪狂?我要说不,不。
So, a kleptomaniac and a stalker? I'm gonna say no and no.
雷,布伦特·斯特利克上线。伟大。
Ray, Brent Stellick on the line. Great.
来吧。我上。小心。
Here we go. I'm on. Look out.
好一个,雷。斯特利克。
Good one, Ray. Stellick.
抓住他,雷。
Get him, Ray.
我希望你准备好了,斯特利克,因为我是为你而来的。
I hope you're ready, Stellick, 'cause I'm coming for ya.
告诉你的老闆你可以做一笔交易
Tell your boss you can either make a deal
或者Omo Man会让你经历一个如此热的洗涤週期
or Omo Man is going to put you through a wash cycle so hot
它会立即灼伤睾丸上的皮肤。
it'll burn the skin right off your testicles.
我说的是90摄氏度。
I'm talking 90 degrees Celsius.
你将不得不带着你的球四处走动
You're gonna have to carry your balls around
在换钱的钱包里,伙计,
in a change purse, buddy,
“因为当我和你做完时,你不会留下一个球袋了。
'cause you won't have a ball bag left when I'm finished with you.
请原谅,贝弗利。是的,我会坚持。
I do beg your pardon, Beverley. Yes, I'll hold.
布伦特,是你吗?
Brent, is that you?
是的,我希望你准备好了,伙计,因为我是来找你的。
Right, I hope you're ready, buddy, 'cause I'm coming for ya.
告诉你的老闆,他可以做一笔交易......
Tell your boss he can either make a deal...
网路刚刚打电♥话♥。他们想要一个会议。你上了,奥莫。
Network just called. They want a meeting. You're on, Omo.
好东西!
Good stuff!
你好,老朋友。
Hello, old friend.
鱼!
Fisk!
我们在这裡!
We're in here!
你好!你好,你好。托尼!
Hello! Hello, hello. Tony!
你还早。
You're early.
哦,看,我在工作,所以,去坐下,好吗?
Oh, look, I'm working, so, just go and sit down, OK?
乔治?我们有罗兹的香槟吗,是吗?
George? Do we have that champagne for Roz, yes?
有筹码吗?
Are there any chips?
乔治,我们可以为法官买♥♥一些筹码吗?
George, can we get some chips for the judge, please?
谢谢。
Thank you.
你在这儿。你走吧。
There you are. Off you go.
如果您不追究经济损失,您想要什麽?
If you're not pursuing financial damages, what DO you want?
首先,我想要一个直播撤回和道歉。
Firstly I'd like an on-air retraction and an apology.
这并没有发生。我是一名记者...
That's not happening. I'm a journalist...
哦,闭嘴。这就是我的名声...
Oh, shut up. That's my reputation on the line...
闭嘴,布拉莫维奇!
Shut up, Bramovich!
如果它节省了网路资金,你就会这样做。
If it saves the network money, you'll do it.
对吧,还有什麽事吗?
Right, anything else?
嗯......我希望他被解僱。
Um... I would like him fired.
做。恐怕没那麽容易。
Done. Not that easy, I'm afraid.
我有合同。好。
I have a contract. Fine.
你可以留下来,看看你的合同呈现卡♥通♥大聚会。
You can stay and see your contract out presenting Cartoon Jamboree.
卡♥通♥大聚会?毫米。
Cartoon Jamboree? Mm.
听着,如果没有人会保护我,我会自己做。
Look, if no-one's gonna defend me, I'll do it myself.
我首先是一名记者,
I'm a journalist, first and foremost,
还有一个血腥的好人,布裡奇特...
and a bloody good one, Bridget...
没有人在乎,布拉莫维奇。
No-one cares, Bramovich.
新闻业很久以前就在这个网路中停止存在了。
Journalism stopped existing at this network a long time ago.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
我想要十几个黄金时段的广♥告♥位。
I'd like a dozen prime-time advertising spots.
好一个,雷。我给你三个。
Good one, Ray. I'll give you three.
五。做。
Five. Done.
别的东西?
Anything else?
我可以要求一些东西吗?
Can I ask for something?
是的,你不必举手。贻。
Yeah, you don't have to put your hand up. Hand down.
我想以我的名义向该慈善机构捐赠20美元,谢谢。
I would please like $20 donated to that charity in my name, thank you.
结束。
Fine.
20,000 在那个慈善机构。
20,000 on that charity.
等等,你说的是20,000...
Hang on, did you say 20,000...
是的。是的。是的。
Yeah. Yep. Yep.
20K。她是这麽说的。是的。
20K. That's what she said. Yep.
20K。我就是这麽说的。哦,别婊♥子♥了,布伦特。
20K. That's what I said. Oh, stop bitching, Brent.
这是一个慈善机构。这是可以免税的。
It's a charity. It's tax deductible.
是的。布伦特,别婊♥子♥了。你能把它放在我的名字下吗?
Yeah. Brent, stop bitching. And can you put it in my name, please?
都铎鱼。
Tudor-Fisk.
我假设我们已经完成了,除非有别的事情。
I'll assume we're done, unless there's something else.
如果你有的话,我会喜欢零度可乐...
I'd love a Coke Zero if you've...
我们赢了吗?我想我们做到了。
Did we win? I think we did.
我是西蒙·布拉莫维奇。
I'm Simon Bramovich.
我是西蒙·布拉莫维奇与卡♥通♥大聚会。
I'm Simon Bramovich with Cartoon Jamboree.
以您想要的方式製作卡♥通♥片 -
Cartoons the way you want them -
诚实和诚实的早餐...
truthful and honest with your breakfast...
忘了我的公事包。
Forgot my briefcase.
嗯......我要把我的号♥码留给接待处。
Um... I'm gonna leave my number with reception.
我知道你是个坏人,但我发现你很奇怪。
I know you're a bad man, but I find you strangely attractive.
我想我可以改变你。对你很好,伙计。
I think I could change you. Good on ya, mate.
我是西蒙·布拉莫维奇,这是卡♥通♥大游♥行♥
I'm Simon Bramovich and this is Cartoon Jamboree
与力量泡芙女孩
with Power Puff Girls
其次是口袋妖怪。
followed by Pokemon.
他们回来了,他们回来了。他们来了。
They're back, they're back. Here they are.
你怎麽走?!你怎麽走?!
How'd you go?! How'd you go?!
我们赢了!
We won!
伟大!伟大!哦!祝贺!
Great! Great! Ohh! Congratulations!
奥莫曼回来了!
Omo Man is back!
奥莫女人来了!
And Omo Woman is here!
为你乾杯。谢谢!
Cheers to you. Oh, thank you!
哦,罗兹在哪裡?
Oh, where's Roz?
哦,仍然卡在爆裂的水管上。
Oh, still stuck at the burst water main.
这很烦人。我想让她看到我赢得一些东西。
That's annoying. I wanted her to see me win something.
哦,那是给罗兹的。
Oh, that's for Roz.
哦,嘿,罗兹,你成功了!避免了危机。
Oh, hey, Roz, you made it! Crisis averted.
我听说 - 在董事会中为你赢得了巨大的胜利。干的好。
And I heard - a big win for you in the boardroom. Well done.
是的。
Yep.
哦。
Ooh.
哦,我们在拥抱。
Ooh, we're hugging.
一隻小鸟告诉我,你向阿卡贝拉SOS捐赠了2万美元。
A little bird told me that you donated $20,000 to Acapella SOS.
毫米。
Mm.
我实在是太感动了。我。。。
I'm just so touched. I...
我不知道该说什麽。
I don't know what to say.
不客气,罗兹。
You are very welcome, Roz.
嘿,雷。
Hey, Ray.
雷,你知道海伦向阿卡贝拉SOS捐赠了2万美元吗?
Ray, did you know that Helen donated $20,000 to Acapella SOS?
哦。她是吗?
Oh. Did she?
嗯。
Mm-hm.
非常慷慨,菲斯克。
Very generous, Fisk.
想像一下,我们现在能唱出多少灾难。
Imagine how many disasters we'll be able to sing at now.
太好了。谢谢你,海伦。
It's wonderful. Thank you, Helen.
嗯,这是一个很好的原因,
Well, it's a very good cause,
让我们希望有更多的灾难即将到来。
and let's hope there's a lot more disasters to come.
祈祷。
Fingers crossed.
我们可能不得不让你成为名誉会员。
We might have to make you an honorary member.
哦!
Oh!
不,谢谢你。
No, thank you.
但是,嘿 - 生日快乐,罗兹!
But hey - happy birthday, Roz!
你走出去,吃一些泥蛋糕,庆祝大5-2。
You get out there and have some mud cake, celebrate the big 5-2.
什麽?那不是事。我就是这麽说的。
What? That's not a thing. That's what I said.
这是大的4-9,如果你必须知道的话。
And it's the big 4-9, if you must know.
当然是。
Of course it is.
我要下去,你就跟我下去。
If I'm going down, you're going down with me.
谢谢,雷。
Thanks, Ray.
不错,海伦。
Nice one, Helen.
看起来不错。
Looks good.
是的。
Yeah.
快乐吗,海伦?
Happy, Helen?
你知道吗,罗兹?
You know what, Roz?
我想我是。
I think I am.
好。
Good.
是的。
Yep.
好吧,我不会拥抱你。
Well, I won't hug you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表