剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
热衷的无挡板篮球运动员 - 当然是进球攻击 -
keen netballer - goal attack, of course -
我确实喜欢一点点剪纸。
and I do enjoy a little bit of decoupage.
天哪,那是很多帽子。
Goodness me, that is a lot of hats.
你就像一个女人的帽子架。
You're like a one-woman hatstand.
哦,你好,我是海伦。
Oh, hello, I'm Helen.
我有一隻狗。
And I have a dog.
我和爸爸住在一起。
And I live with my Dad.
好吧,不是很多帽子,但有一些非常好的帽子。
Well, not a lot of hats, but some very nice ones.
谢谢你,海伦。
Thank you, Helen.
我们要继续吗?
Shall we crack on?
首先,调解是关于...
First and foremost, mediation is about...
不堵塞法♥院♥系统。
Not clogging up the court system.
这是关于倾听,包括这些和所有这些。
It's about listening, with both of these and all of this.
答桉是肯定的。心。
Of course. The heart.
现在,我们今天会议的重点——
Now, our focus for today's session -
重新构建情况。
reframe the situation.
海伦,你对今天的培训有什麽理解?
Helen, what's your understanding of today's training?
我不确定。
I'm not entirely sure.
好吧,也许是因为你没有去过...
Well, perhaps because you haven't been...
告诉。..注意的。
Told. ..listening.
你知道吗?我们检查一下我们的能量水平怎麽样?
You know what? How about we check in on our energy levels?
满分 10 分,我坐在 8.3 分左右。
Out of 10, I'm sitting around an 8.3.
罗兹,你在哪裡?哦,这不是很好笑吗?
Roz, where are you? Oh, isn't that funny?
我完全一样。8.3.
I'm exactly the same. 8.3.
海伦。
Helen.
呃,我不明白这个问题。
Uh, I don't understand the question.
谢谢。
GEORGE: Thank you.
我爱抽搐。
I love Twitch.
好了,现在我们要摧毁几栋房♥子。
Alright, so now we're gonna destroy a few houses.
这些人不会知道是什麽击中了他们。
These people won't know what hit them.
这一切都是有道理的,林迪,
This is all making sense, Lindy,
我觉得我本能地知道很多。
and I feel like I knew a lot of it instinctively.
嗯,你对调解的感觉非常好。
Mmm. You've got a really good feel for mediation.
现在我们为什麽不尝试把所有这些理论放在脚上呢?
Now why don't we try and put all this theory on its feet?
你说什麽,海伦?
What do you say, Helen?
海伦,你在听吗?
Helen, are you listening?
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
是的,我正在听,这两个和其中一个。
Yes, I'm listening, with both of these and one of these.
我们在做什麽?
What are we doing?
我追求一个假设的情况,
I'm after a hypothetical situation,
可以解决的问题
something that could be resolved
使用我们今天学到的技术。
using the techniques we've learned today.
嗯哦。我知道。
Mm. Ooh. I know.
员工如何心烦意乱
How about an employee is upset
因为他们在她的办公室里放了一台巨大的複印机
because they've put a massive photocopier in her office
它使房♥间比太阳更热。
and it's making the room hotter than the sun.
不仅如此,现在每个人都聚集在那裡,就像城市广场一样
Not only that, everyone now gathers in there like it's the town square
她无法完成任何工作。
and she can't get any work done.
好吧,让我们继续吧。
Alright, let's go with that.
嗯,我不知道,林迪。这感觉有点小气。
Mmm, I don't know, Lindy. This feels a bit petty.
哦,不,99%的调解都是小纠纷。
Oh, no, 99% of all mediations are petty disputes.
是的。
Yeah.
现在,对于家庭作业,我希望你
Now, for homework, I would like you
练习平静技术,
to practise the CALMER techniques,
特别是这个,R代表...
in particular this one, R for...
重新构建情况。干得好,罗兹。
Reframe the situation. Well done, Roz.
干的好?它写在黑板上。
Well done? It's written on the board.
因此,通过调解,您确实需要建立信任。
So with mediation, you really do need to build up the trust.
哇!哦,干得好。
Whoa! Oh, well done.
哦!是的。
Oh! Yes.
哦,那感觉很棒。
Oh, that felt great.
我们为什麽不扭转它,反过来尝试呢?
Why don't we reverse that and try it the other way round?
就是这样。好。
That's it. Good.
而且,罗兹,你觉得这样做舒服吗?
And, Roz, do you feel comfortable doing this?
我已经做过很多次了。
I've done this many times.
海伦。海伦!
Helen. Helen!
海伦,控制你的狗。它只是向我扑来。
Helen, control your dog. It just lunged at me.
嘘。
Shoo.
嘿,他在那裡。曾尼陈,瓦砾王。
Hey, there he is. ZennyChen, Rubble King.
拆迁人。
The demolition man.
在抽搐上看到你了。你看多了吗?
Saw you on Twitch. Did you watch much?
是的。我进入了它。
Yeah, I did. I got into it.
我什至进入了聊天。你看到我的评论了吗?
I even went in the chat. Did you see my comment?
你是说。“嗨,乔治”和哭脸表情符号♥?
You mean. "Hi, George" and the crying face emoji?
是的,我试图竖起大拇指,
Yeah, I was trying to leave a thumbs up,
但后来罗兹变得全是胡说八道,我分心了。
but then Roz was getting all blah-blah, and I got distracted.
那麽这个 Twitch 的事情像你的副业吗?
So is this Twitch thing like your side hustle?
我会说这份工作是我的副业
I'd say that this job is my side hustle
而瓦砾跑者是一种生活方式的选择。
and Rubble Runner is a lifestyle choice.
是的,很好。我要把它弄进去。我真的很开心。
Yeah, nice. I'm gonna get it into it. I really had fun.
哦,这家店把你叫回来了。
Oh, and this shop called you back.
他们说他们确实有棕色布基尼,但只有22码。
They said they do have a brown burkini, but only in size 22.
比基尼还是布基尼?布基尼。
Bikini or burkini? Burkini.
非常好!谢谢。
Excellent! Thank you.
嘿,你好。我是海伦。你好。黛比·林。
Hi, there. I'm Helen. Hi. Debbie Lim.
这是我的客户,Keith Budge,但不要直接与他接触。
This is my client, Keith Budge, but don't engage him directly.
不要和他说话,而是和我说话,拜託。
Don't talk to him, talk to me instead, please.
还行。
OK.
我的客户索赔30,000美元。
My client is making a claim for $30,000.
是的,我听说过。凭什麽?
Yeah, I've heard. On what grounds?
家庭成员。
Member of household.
呃,多萝西和我是亲密的伙伴。
Uh, Dorothy and I were intimate partners.
我应该包括在遗嘱中。
I was supposed to be included in the will.
哦,对不起。你说什麽?
Oh, I'm sorry. What'd you say?
我应该被包括在遗嘱中。
I should have been included in the will.
是的,不是,另一点。
Yeah, no, the other bit.
基思和多萝西是亲密的伙伴。
Keith and Dorothy were intimate partners.
多萝西,莱斯利的母亲?不,他们不是。
Dorothy, Leslie's mother? No, they weren't.
他只是个随便把奶奶租在后面的傢伙
He's just some random guy that rents the granny flat out the back
有时还会做花♥园♥。
and sometimes does the garden.
好了,我们完成了吗?
OK, are we done?
你能证明他们不是亲密伴侣吗?
Can you prove that they weren't intimate partners?
你能证明他们是吗?
Can you prove that they were?
好吧,我们这裡有一份宣誓宣誓书。
Well, we have a sworn affidavit right here.
好吧,这是多萝西·斯莱德的吗?不,她去世了。
OK, is that from Dorothy Slade? No, she passed away.
我还在受伤。我每天都想念她。
I'm still hurting. I miss her every day.
非常感谢。基思。别说了。
Thank you so much. Keith. Stop talking.
是的,请别说了。
Yeah, please stop talking.
我说不要和我的客户说话。
I said don't talk to my client.
在这份宣誓书中,
In this affidavit,
基思列出了他们亲密关係的细节。
Keith has laid out the details of their intimate relationship.
哦,好吧,那很好。
Oh, well, that's nice.
我现在请你读一读,基思。
I'll ask you to read from it now, Keith.
多萝西·斯莱德,我的八角...
"Dorothy Slade, my octo...
“哎.....我的,我的八代人...”
"ge..my, my octogener..."
八旬老人。
Octogenarian.
“八旬天使,
"octogenarian angel,
“你永远活在我心中,也活在灌木丛裡
"you live on in my heart forever, and also in the topiary bush that
“我在前花♥园♥凋刻了你的形象。”
"I sculpted in your image in the front garden."
什麽?附件 A.
What? Exhibit A.
“我们的早晨是在多萝西的床上度过的,
"Our mornings were spent lazing in Dorothy's bed,
“享受阳光和彼此身体的亲密。
"enjoying the sun and the closeness of each other's bodies.
“通常,我会喂她蜂蜜吐司。
"Often, I would feed her honey toast."
附件 B.那是一幅吐司的画面。
Exhibit B. That's a picture of toast.
这证明了什麽?上面甚至没有蜂蜜。
What does that prove? There's not even honey on it.
附件C.
Exhibit C.
蜂蜜。伟大。
Honey. Great.
“之后,我会轻轻地刷她晚上的麵包屑......”
"Afterwards, I would gently brush the crumbs from her night..."
不要给我看麵包屑的照片。我知道麵包屑是什麽样子的。
Don't show me a picture of crumbs. I know what crumbs look like.
对不起,你是认真地声称自己是多萝西·斯莱德的搭档吗?
Sorry, are you seriously claiming to be Dorothy Slade's partner?
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表