剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
螺旋鑽?我认为这是一个螺旋鑽。
An auger? I think it's an auger.
好吧,好吧,好吧,我们又见面了。
Well, well, well, we meet again.
哦 嘿!男人的棚子男人。
Oh, hey! Men's Shed man.
霍华德。霍华德·穆津。
Howard. Howard Muzzin.
以为我可能会碰到你。
Thought I might run into you.
我从六点开始就在这裡。
I've been here since six.
你有吗?你有狗吗?
Have you? Have you got a dog?
不,但你这样做。
No, but you do.
是的。
Yes.
瞧,穆津先生,关于昨晚的事。我真的很抱歉。
Look, Mr Muzzin, about last night. I'm really sorry.
我以为你需要一些法律建议。
I thought you wanted some legal advice.
不,我只是在寻找一些陪伴。
No, I was simply looking for some companionship.
是的,好吧,我不认为爸爸和维克多
Yeah, well, I don't think Dad and Viktor
真的是男人的棚子材料,你知道的。
are really Men's Shed material, you know.
他们都没有擅长这些工具。
Neither one of them any good on the tools.
我其实希望我们能去吃晚饭。
I was actually hoping we could go to dinner.
哦,你和爸爸?不,你和我。
Oh, you and Dad? No, you and I.
什麽?为什麽?陪伴。
What? Why? Companionship.
看,在男人的棚子里有点寂寞,
Look, it gets a bit lonely down there at the Men's Shed,
啜饮雀巢咖啡,砰地砸着另一个鸟舍。
sipping Nescafe and banging away at another birdhouse.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
也许我可以把这裡的Fluffy变成一个狗窝?
Maybe I could make Fluffy here a doghouse?
嗯,是阿蒂。你怎麽看,绒毛?
Well, it's Artie. What do you think, Fluff?
狗窝?(笑)
A doghouse? (LAUGHS)
是的。
Yeah.
别担心,海伦,我不是在做♥爱♥。
And don't worry, Helen, I am not after sex.
哦,很高兴知道,是的...
Oh, good to know, yep...
不,性♥爱♥会来的,如果有弗裡森的话。
No, the sex will come, if there's a frisson.
会不会...
Will it...
是的,我对此有很好的感觉。你说什麽?
Yeah, I've got a good feeling about this. What do you say?
嗯,我其实...
Well, I actually...
我实际上迟到了,霍华德,所以我要...
I'm actually running late, Howard, so I'm gonna...
..今天早上我要不喝咖啡,来吧。
..I'm gonna skip the coffee this morning and, come on.
好了,我们走吧。
OK. Let's go.
再见。我们走吧。喧嚣,喧嚣。
Bye. Let's go. Hustle, hustle.
看你,绒毛!
See ya, Fluff!
它只是越来越早。
It just gets earlier and earlier.
维克多,你昨晚是想安排我约会吗?
Viktor, were you trying to set me up on a date last night?
是的,你父亲和我以为你可以使用一些公♥司♥。
Yes, your father and I thought you could use some company.
我们在谈论霍华德吗?
Are we talking about Howard?
你怎麽看,赫尔斯?他似乎对你很感兴趣。
What'd you think, Hels? He seemed quite taken with you.
是的,他现在在跟踪我。
Yes, he's stalking me now.
哦,那太好了。我真的以为你昨晚吹了。
Oh, that's wonderful. I really thought you'd blown it last night.
拜託!我不会和霍华德·穆津一起出去。
Oh, come on! I'm not going out with Howard Muzzin.
如果你不喜欢霍华德,你为什麽不跳下来
If you don't like Howard, why don't you pop down
到男士棚子里挑?
to the Men's Shed and take your pick?
是的,海伦,它就像一个鳏夫的仓库。
Yes, Helen, it's like a widower's warehouse down there.
哦,住手,你们两个。
Oh, stop it, the pair of you.
只要对新朋友开放。你不能把世界拒之门外。
Just be open to new people. You can't keep the world out.
我不是想把世界拒之门外,爸爸。
I'm not trying to keep the world out, Dad.
只是寻找弗裡森的老人。
Just old men looking for frisson.
嘿,网站管♥理♥员♥,罗兹在吗?
Hey, web master, is Roz in yet?
不,太好了。
No. Great.
我要去买♥♥一些豆荚。你想要一些吗?
I'm gonna go get some pods. Do you want some?
你在从罗兹的办公室偷豆荚吗?
Are you stealing pods from Roz's office?
嘘!这不是偷窃。
Shh! It's not stealing.
雇主有义务向我们提供所需的一切
An employer is obliged to provide us with everything we need
完成我们的工作,包括热饮。
to do our job, and that includes hot beverages.
你知道,她现在也把饼乾锁起来了。
You know, she's locked up the biscuits now, too.
哦,太不尊重了。
Oh, so disrespectful.
就像我们是罪犯一样。
It's like we're criminals.
那你在吗?是的。做吧。
So are you in? Yeah. Do it.
给我一个豆荚和一块饼乾。我会继续留意的。
Get me a pod and a biscuit. I'll keep lookout.
你上了。
You're on.
饼乾,我不确定你喜欢哪一个,
Biscuits, and I wasn't sure which ones you liked,
所以我给你找了一个选择。
so I got you a selection.
我的上帝,海伦,你有多蠢?
My God, Helen, how stupid, are you?
什麽?太多了。
What? It's too many.
罗兹会注意到的。上帝,你是对的。
Roz is gonna notice. God, you're right.
好吧,好吧,随心所欲。
OK, well, take what you want.
你想要多少?二。
How many do you want? Two.
好的,剩下的我把剩下的放回去。
OK, I'll put the rest back.
还有一块饼乾。
And a biscuit.
来吧。
Come on through.
我对这个新篇章感到非常兴奋。
I'm really excited about this new chapter.
调解是一项非常有益的职业。
Mediation is such a rewarding profession.
你好,罗兹!
Hello, Roz!
与客户一起回到办公室?
Heading back to your office with a client?
请不要对我大喊大叫,乔治。
Please don't yell at me, George.
这是来自澳大利亚调解标准委员会的拉裡。
This is Larry, from the Australian Mediation Standards Board.
让我带你进入这个空间。
Let me take you through to the space.
好!嗨,拉裡!
Alright! Hi, Larry!
罗兹现在就带你去她的办公室!
Roz'll take you through to her office now!
噗嗤!吼!
Kokaw! Rowr!
现在,我们确实共用厨房♥和浴室设施,
Now, we do share kitchen and bathroom facilities,
但是这扇门可以让我关闭空间,
but this door allows me to close the space off,
现在我们有一个可爱的私人泡泡。
and now we have a lovely private bubble.
只有我们。
Just us.
哦,嗨,罗兹。
Oh, hi, Roz.
啊,我只是借你的...订书机。
Ah, I was just borrowing your... stapler.
在我走之前,你需要做任何装订吗?
Did you need to do any stapling before I go?
不,好的。
No. OK.
好吧,我走了...做一些装订。
Well, I'm off... to do some stapling.
这是你的私人泡沫。
And here is your private bubble.
只有你。
Just you.
她是慈善实习生计划的一部分。
She's part of a charity intern scheme.
她的智商很低。
She has a very low IQ.
接待处的小伙子呢?
And the chap at the reception?
哦,他也是。
Oh, him too.
继续!!
Go on! Get out of there!
不要。。。盯着我。去!
Don't... stare at me. Go!
哦,她很烦人。
Oh, she's annoying.
哦!请!关闭此视窗!
Oh! Please! Close this window!
雷说服了鸽子试图回到大楼裡。
Ray's convinced the pigeon's trying to get back into the building.
哦,好的。你有什麽东西要给我吗?
Oh, OK. Do you have something for me?
也许是订书机?
A stapler, perhaps?
是的。嗯。
Yes. Mmm.
订书机。
A stapler.
就是这样。
There it is.
对不起,只需要做一些重要的装订。
Sorry, just needed to do some important stapling.
但现在它已经完成了。你可以把它拿回来。
But it's done now. You can have that back.
嗯。
Mm-hm.
戈登!你想见我吗?
Gordon! Did you want to see me?
所以我决定与莫裡分享遗产。
So I've decided I will split the inheritance with Morrie.
哦,对你很好。这真的很明智。
Oh, good on you. That is really sensible.
它会为您节省大量时间和金钱。
It's gonnasave you a lot of time and money.
但前提是他重新加入乐队。
But only if he rejoins the band.
哦,好的。你认为他会这样做吗?
Oh, OK. Do you think he's going to do that?
不。他认为邦乔维是无神的重金属。
No. He thinks Bon Jovi's godless heavy metal.
重金属?
Heavy metal?
看,我总是把它们当作80年代的发带。
See, I always had them down as more of an '80s hair band.
公鸡摇滚,那种东西。无论哪种方式。
Cock rock, that kind of thing. Either way.
我希望你能说服他。
I was hoping that you'd be able to convince him.
说服。。。哦,说服莫里?
Convince... Oh, convince Morrie?
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
或者我可以...我可以打电♥话♥给G太太。
Or I could... I could call Mrs G.
G太太?谁是...?哦,上帝,不,我们不需要打电♥话♥给格鲁伯太太。
Mrs G? Who's...? Oh, God, no, we don't need to call Mrs Gruber.
不,我会做的。
No, I'll do it.
我会解决的。你把它交给我。
I'll sort it out. You leave it with me.
在安全的手中。
In safe hands.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表