剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
对,好吧,这位基思·巴奇先生
Right, well, this Mr Keith Budge
说妈妈答应把钱留在遗嘱裡。
says Mum promised to leave him money in her will.
好吧,她没有。我知道。
Well, she didn't. I know.
但你能告诉他吗?
But could you tell him that, please?
因为他正在製造真正的害虫,
Because he is making a real pest of himself with,
“哦,我的钱在哪裡?妈答应我一些钱。
"Oh, where's my money? Your mum promised me some money."
我说,“听着,基思·巴奇,你听我说,因为......”
And I say, "Listen, Keith Budge, you listen to me, because..."
是的。嘿,你想让我和基思·巴奇谈谈吗?
Yeah. Hey, do you want me to talk to Keith Budge?
我现在可以和他谈谈,解决这个问题。
I could talk to him right now and sort this out.
你有这个号♥码吗?
Have you got this number?
我给他打个电♥话♥。是的,是的,我当然有,是的。
I'll give him a call. Yes, yes, of course I have, yes.
哦,天哪,银杏花苟苣苔已经磨损了。
Oh, gosh, the ginkgo bilbobo's worn off.
啊,就是这样。
Ah, there it is.
好的。
Alright.
基思·巴奇?我代表莱斯利·斯莱德。
Keith Budge? I represent Leslie Slade.
我想告诉你,没有为你准备任何准备金。
And I wish to inform you that no provision has been made for you
在她母亲的遗嘱中。
in her mother's will.
通俗地说,这意味着你没有钱,先生。
In layman's terms, that means no money for you, mister.
没错。
That's right.
谢谢。
Thank you very much.
都好吗?
All good?
不。他已经律师了。
Nope. He's lawyered up.
好了,我们开始吧。
Alright, here we go.
墨水强度。50%的人应该这样做。
Ink strength. 50% should do it.
A4纸,然后走。
A4 paper, and go.
新複印机怎麽样?
How are you going with the new copier?
哦,天哪,海伦,你满头大汗,脸色红润。
Oh, my God, Helen, you're all sweaty and ruddy in the face.
你出去慢跑了吗?穿着你的西装?
Did you go out for a jog? In your suit?
不,罗兹,是複印机。你感觉不到吗?
No. Roz, it's the photocopier. Can't you feel it?
它散发出最凶勐的热量。
It's giving off the most ferocious heat.
这裡很暖和。也许我们应该得到一个粉丝。
It is quite warm in here. Maybe we should get a fan.
哦,是的,拜託了。
Oh, yes, please.
我不希望这个複印机过热。
I don't want this copier overheating.
哦,看,已经完成了。
Ooh, look, done already.
哦,你知道它也扫描吗?是的。
Oh, you know it scans, too? Yep.
让我告诉你。不,谢谢。
Let me show you. No, thank you.
我们应该扫描到哪裡?别人的办公室。
Where shall we scan to? Someone else's office.
好主意。接待。
Great idea. Reception.
是的,现在你去检查一下。确保它通过。
Yes, now you go and check. Make sure it comes through.
好了,我开始吧。
Alright, here I go.
扫描。
Scanning.
不,我不是。我没有扫描。
No, I'm not. I'm not scanning.
在这裡,我正在扫描。
Here, I'm scanning.
我不扫描!你有一秒钟吗,雷?
I'm not scanning! Have you got a sec, Ray?
是的,快点。把门打开,菲斯克。
Yeah, make it quick. Leave the door open, Fisk.
我昨晚喝了白菜汤。我试图转移几磅。
I had a cabbage soup last night. I'm trying to shift a few pounds.
我马上就要团聚了。
I've got a reunion coming up.
和老公♥司♥的男孩们聚在一起——
Getting together with the boys from the old firm -
道奇、霍克和普劳西。
Dodge, Hawk and Prowsie.
这是哪裡?那是在悉尼吗?什麽?
Where's that? Is that in Sydney? What?
道奇、霍克和普劳西。不,他们是那个傢伙。
Dodge, Hawk and Prowsie. No, they're the guys.
该公♥司♥是Walker & Associates。
The firm was Walker & Associates.
道奇、霍克和普劳西。让我猜猜,你是谁?
Dodge, Hawk and Prowsie. And let me guess, who were you?
你是蛳螬吗?格拉博?Grub-a-dub-dub?GrubeTube?
Were you Grubes? Grubbo? Grub-a-Dub-Dub? GrubeTube?
毒刺。我没有。。。这是怎麽回事?
Stinger. I don't... How does that work?
射线。黄貂鱼。毒刺。哇。
Ray. Stingray. Stinger. Wow.
希望我去私立男校。
Wish I went to private boys' school.
真的没有,菲斯克。你需要什麽?
Really don't, Fisk. What do you need?
我需要複印机离开我的办公室。
I need the photocopier out of my office.
你的脸怎麽了?
What's going on with your face?
你们都红了,像个愤怒的妖姬。
You're all red, like an angry emow-ji.
老实说,我认为複印机的核心正在融化。
Honestly, I think the photocopier's core is melting down.
它散发着巨大的热量。
It's radiating immense heat.
我很确定它不是核动力的,菲斯克。
I'm pretty sure it's not nuclear powered, Fisk.
我无法集中注意力
I can't concentrate
人们整天进出我的办公室。
with people coming in and out of my office all day.
跟我说说吧。和罗兹一起拿起。
Tell me about it. Take it up with Roz.
呸。拿走罗兹干什麽?
Ugh. Take what up with Roz?
哦,看在上帝的份上,你还不适应複印机吗?
Oh, for God's sake, you're not still having a fit about the photocopier?
不要再说“适合”。你不许这麽说。
Stop saying 'having a fit.' You're not allowed to say that.
我什至没有。
And I'm not even having one.
你确定?你脸色通红。
You sure? You're pretty red in the face.
现在扫描通过这裡了吗?
Now did a scan come through here?
我没有看到它。
I'm not seeing it.
哦,看在上帝的份上,雷蒙德,打开一扇窗户。
Oh, for God's sake, Raymond, open a window.
嘿。不要放屁羞耻,罗兹。不在这个办公室。
Hey. Don't fart-shame, Roz. Not in this office.
哦。这是直播吗?
Ooh. Is this the live-stream?
我们现在上了吗?他们能看到我吗?
Are we on now? Can they see me?
不,这隻是预展。
No, this is just the pre-show.
陈禅妮29?
ZennyChen29?
是的。谢谢。
Yeah. Thank you.
那是来自溷合学吗?是的。
Is that from Blendology? Yep.
你吃过吗?是的。
You Uber Eats'd it? Yeah.
从楼下?它只是更容易。
From downstairs? It's just easier.
无论什麽。再见。
Whatever. See you.
你去哪儿?你受过训练,记得吗?
Where are you going? You've got training, remember?
是的。我得去洗个澡。看着我。
Yeah. I've got to go take a shower. Look at me.
好吧,一定要回来。培训非常重要。
Well, make sure you come back. Training is really important.
我是认真的。
I'm serious.
嘿,伙计。
Hey, buddy.
哦。维克多。
Ooh. Viktor.
那是垫子。
That was the mat.
那是垫子在地板上吱吱作响。
That was the mat squeaking on the floor.
还行。你这麽早回家干什麽?
OK. What are you doing home so early?
我刚回家换衣服,然后我就回去。
I just came home to get changed, then I'm going back in.
这到底是怎麽回事?
What's all this?
好吧,自从你搬进来后,它变得有点棘手。
Well it's getting a bit tricky since you moved in.
毕竟,这是我们的瑜伽工作室。
This is our yoga studio, after all.
是的,我明白。对不起。
Yes, I know. I'm sorry.
不要后悔,积极主动地寻找其他地方居住。
Don't be sorry, be proactive about finding somewhere else to live.
我在开玩笑,海伦。右。
I'm joking, Helen. Right.
所以等等,这是否意味着你已经来到了这裡
So hang on, does that mean you've been coming in here
我一直住在这裡?
the whole time I've been living here?
是的。你认为谁每天都在整理?
Yes. Who do you think tidies up every day?
以为我们有清洁工。不,海伦,我们没有工作人员。
Thought we had a cleaner. No, Helen, we don't have staff.
纳马斯特,法官大人。
Namaste, Your Honour.
纳马斯特,小费。下午,海伦。嗨,爸爸。
Namaste, Tip. Afternoon, Helen. Hi, Dad.
你加入我们是为了瑜伽吗?两者:没有。
Are you joining us for yoga? BOTH: No.
乔治:欢迎回来,大家。
GEORGE: Welcome back, everyone.
非常感谢。我们今天玩的是瓦砾跑者。
Thank you so much. We're playing Rubble Runner today.
我们今天要尝试滑移转向。
We're going to try the skid steer out today.
这是一台很棒的机器。
This is a wonderful piece of machinery.
它可能会变得非常非常疯狂。
It could get really, really crazy.
非常感谢你,猎户座9000。
Thank you very much, Orion9000.
对不起,我来晚了。我不得不躲回家洗个澡。
Sorry I'm late. I've had to duck home and have a shower.
但我现在在这裡。去。我们在做什麽?
But I'm here now. Go. What are we doing?
海伦。这是来自Topline Mediation的Lindy Baxter Smythe。
Helen. This is Lindy Baxter Smythe from Topline Mediation.
嘿嘿...我认识你。
Hey, I... I know you.
你是...你是图书节的女士。
You're the... You're the book festival lady.
哦,被指控有罪。
Oh, guilty as charged.
我确实戴了很多帽子——
I do indeed wear many hats -
调解员、执行教练、专业对话者、
mediator, executive coach, professional interlocutor,
而且,最重要的是,妈妈
and, most importantly, mum
给三隻美丽的布娃娃猫。
to three beautiful ragdoll cats.
但是关于我就够了。
But enough about me.
让我们绕着场地走一圈,介绍一下自己。
Let's go around the grounds and introduce ourselves.
你好,我是粉红色的。
Hello, I'm Roz.
我也戴了很多帽子——
I too wear many hats -
遗嘱认证专家 - 最近恢复,
probate specialist - recently reinstated,
办公室经理斜杠运营总监,
office manager slash director of operations,
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表