剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
We made them change their name back in the '70s.
改名?他们把它改成了什麽?
Change their name? What did they change it to?
我不知道,也不在乎。
I don't know and I don't care.
他们从未隶属于美国慈善机构。
They were never affiliated with the American charity.
真可惜。
What a shame.
'因为如果您以任何方式隶属于
'Cause if you were affiliated in any way
你可能有理由追随我的「锡百万」。
you might have had cause to come after my 'tin million'.
啊,好吧,让我们坚持下去...一分钟,海伦,
Ah, well, let's just hang on... a minute here, Helen,
因为,很明显,当我说他们从未隶属于时,
because, obviously, when I'm saying they were never affiliated,
我的意思是说...我现在要挂断你的电♥话♥,乍得。
what I mean to say... I'm gonna hang up on you now, Chad.
坚持。。。
Hang on...
“乍得”。
'Chad'.
谁看着婴儿就叫它乍得?
Who looks at a baby and calls it Chad?
它甚至不是一个名字。
It's not even a name.
听起来像乳酪。
Sounds like a cheese.
我饿了。是午餐时间吗?
I'm hungry. Is it lunchtime?
哦。漂亮的棕色西装。
Ooh. Nice brown suit.
你好。我是海伦·都铎-菲斯克...
Hello. I'm Helen Tudor-Fisk...
我不握手。还行。
I don't shake hands. OK.
来自澳大利亚猫福利联盟的伊迪丝·巴布科克。
Edith Babcock from The Australian Cat Welfare Alliance.
现在,我从报纸上看到 - 是的,我仍然得到实际的报纸 -
Now, I see from the newspaper - yes, I still get the actual newspaper -
我们留下了1000万美元的遗赠。
that we've been left a bequest of $10 million.
是的。伟大。我希望这会把人赶出去。
Yes. Great. I was hoping this would flush someone out.
看,有人告诉我澳大利亚没有猫福利联盟......
See, I was told there was no Cat Welfare League in Australia...
不,你没有在听,亲爱的。我来自猫福利联盟。
No, you're not listening, dear. I'm from The Cat Welfare Alliance.
是的,我会说什麽?我们曾经被称为
Yep, what'd I say? We used to be called
猫福利联盟,但我们不得不在 70 年代改名。
The Cat Welfare League, but we had to change our name back in the '70s.
还行。我的茶在哪裡?
OK. Where's my tea?
就在那裡,就在那裡。
There it is, right there.
谢谢你,乔治。
Thank you, George.
不。
No.
呃。。。白搭?你想让我再给你做一个?
Uh... No good? You want me to make you another one?
不。我自己来。厨房♥在哪裡?
No. I'll do it myself. Where's the kitchen?
嗯......它通过那裡和...
Um... It's through there and...
对不起,联盟或...
Sorry, League or...
她说她是什麽?
What did she say she was?
哦!
Ooh!
对,茶 - 它在哪裡?
Right, tea - where is it?
你说什麽?
I beg your pardon?
哦,亲爱的,你的头怎麽了?
Oh, dear, what's wrong with your head?
前面这是什麽?
What's this at the front?
你看起来像那些鸟之一。
You look like one of those birds.
我在想什麽?就像头上有肿块的鸸鹋。
What am I thinking of? Like an emu with a lump on its head.
食火鸡?就是这样!食火鸡。
Cassowary? That's it! Cassowary.
对不起,我能帮你吗?
I'm sorry, can I help you?
哦!茶包!
Oh! Tea BAGS!
难怪。
No wonder.
你有茶叶吗?散叶茶?
Do you have any tea leaves? Loose-leaf tea?
恐怕不是,非同寻常。
I'm afraid not. Extraordinary.
好吧,这必须做。
Well, this'll have to do.
我想要它强烈,请只加一点牛奶。
I'd like it strong please, with just a spot of milk.
现在,食火鸡夫人,厕所在哪裡?
Now, Madam Cassowary, where's the lavatory?
它通过那裡。我给你拿钥匙。
It's through there. I'll just get you the key.
钥匙?谁锁马桶?这太荒谬了。
Key? Who locks a toilet? That's absurd.
这就是我一直说的。
That's what I've always said.
就是这样。只有一页。爱琳·索查克。
That's it. Just one page. Irene Sawchuck.
我记得这个。但她很久以前就去世了。
I remember this. But she died ages ago.
是的,我明白。我有点把它放在太硬的篮子裡
Yeah, I know. I kind of put it in the too-hard basket
当我无法追踪慈善机构时。
when I couldn't track down the charity.
哎呀,海伦,那些靠福利为生的可怜猫呢?
Jeez, Helen, what about all those poor cats that depend on welfare?
是的,对。你让它听起来好像他们都在排队
Yeah, righto. You make it sound like they're all lining up
在猫中心连结外面,伸出他们的小爪子。
outside Cat Centrelink with their little paws out.
这不是开玩笑。是的,我明白。
It's not a joke. Yeah, I know.
这就是我整理它的原因。这个遗嘱是相当模煳的。
That's why I'm sorting it out. This will is pretty vague.
我认为您可能需要提出一个cy pres应用程式。
I reckon you might need to make a cy pres application.
什麽?
What's that?
这意味着法♥院♥必须决定她想把钱放在哪裡。
Means a court has to decide where she wanted the money to go.
真?这是否意味着我必须上法庭?
Really? Does that mean I have to go to court?
更糟。您可能需要找一位大律师。
Worse. You'll probably have to get a barrister.
不,嘭!我不想找大律师。
No. Boo! I don't want to get a barrister.
毫米。
Mm.
更好,但我仍然可以品尝到那个袋子。
Better, but I can still taste that bag.
还行。
OK.
好,嗯。
OK. Mm-hm.
遗嘱中的措辞略有问题。
There is a slight issue with the wording in the will.
是的。
Yep.
爱琳把她的钱留给了猫福利联盟......
Irene left her money to The Cat Welfare LEAGUE...
给我看。
Show it to me.
不,没有问题。
No, there's no problem.
这是1972年,1972年我们是猫福利联盟。
This is dated 1972, and in 1972 we WERE The Cat Welfare League.
我已经告诉过你了。是的,我明白了,
I've already told you that. Yeah, I get it,
但是,不幸的是,我们必须经历一个繁琐的法律程式。
but, unfortunately, there's a tedious legal process we have to go through
为了证明这一点。
in order to prove that.
比这更乏味?
More tedious than this?
恐怕是这样。
I'm afraid so.
好吧,我建议你继续下去。
Well, I suggest you get on with it.
现在,厕所钥匙 - 给我。那茶直接穿过了我。
Now, toilet key - give it to me. That tea's gone right through me.
我没有。什麽?为什麽不呢?
I don't have one. What? Why not?
好吧,只有一把钥匙,罗兹是钥匙大♥师♥。
Well, there's only one key, and Roz is the key master.
罗兹是谁?女士与...
Who's Roz? The lady with the...
哦。
Oh.
鸟女,你在哪裡?!
Bird woman, where are you?!
你到底为什麽没有厕所的钥匙?
Why on earth don't YOU have a key to the lavatory?
你是白♥痴♥吗?再剪一刀就行了。
Are you an idiot? Just get another one cut.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
我是个白♥痴♥。
I AM an idiot.
这是怎麽?您的午餐。
What's this? Your lunch.
不,我要饺子。是的。
No, I asked for dumplings. Yeah.
哦,不,伙计,你不能吃Uber Eats饺子。
Oh, no, mate, you can't Uber Eats dumplings.
是的,你可以,看。
Yeah, you can, look.
饺子,薯条,洋葱圈,麵煳里的任何东西。
Dumplings, fries, onion rings, anything in batter.
这些都是需要从商店到盘子的食物,交♥配♥。
These are all foods that need to go from shop to plate, mate.
购买♥♥到盘子。
Shop to plate.
他们确实从商店到盘子。不。
They did go from shop to plate. No.
这些从商店到自行车再到盘子,是吗?
These went from shop to bike to plate, yeah?
这些已经在一个盒子里开了几个小时
These have been driven around for hours in a box
旁边是咖喱、披萨、汉堡、炸玉米饼,
next to curries, pizza, burgers, tacos,
当你把所有这些东西放在一起时,你会得到什麽?
and what do you get when you put all those things together?
口中美味派对?
Delicious party in your mouth?
交叉污染。
Cross-contamination.
闻起来像炸玉米饼的饺子。
Dumplings that smells like tacos.
尝起来像咖喱的汉堡。
Burgers that taste like curry.
饺子店就在那裡。你为什麽不走过去去拿他们?
The dumpling shop's just there. Why didn't you walk across and get 'em?
你为什麽不直接走过去拿他们?
Why didn't YOU just walk across and get 'em?
哦。态度是怎麽回事,伙计?
Ooh. What's with the attitude, mate?
不好意思。我真的很忙。
Sorry. I'm just really busy.
我仍然在做很多海伦的管♥理♥员♥。
I'm still doing a lot of Helen's admin.
罗兹把我当作她的私人助理。
And Roz is using me as her personal assistant.
我是遗嘱认证文员,我是网站管♥理♥员♥。很多。
I'm the probate clerk AND I'm the webmaster. It's a lot.
你吃我的饺子是为了引起我的注意吗?
Did you Uber Eats my dumplings to get my attention?
是的。或。
Yeah. Maybe.
打得好,伙计。成功了。我会和罗兹谈谈。
Well played, buddy. It worked. I'll talk to Roz.
哇,哇,哇,离开他们。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, leave 'em.
我会有这些。
I'll have those.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我要吃掉他们。
I'll eat 'em.
热快乐,但我会吃他们。
Hot happy, but I'll eat 'em.
哦,嘿,雷...不。
Oh, hey, Ray... Nope.
射线!
Ray!
射线?
Ray?
什麽?射线。
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表