剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
那麽我必须自己在图书馆设置这一切吗?
So do I have to set all this up myself at the library?
不,乔治会和你一起去的。
No. George'll go with you.
我宁愿和你们一起上场。
I'd rather be out on the court with you guys.
我什至会打边路防守。翼防。
I'll even play wing defence. Wing defence.
你比那更好。来吧,伙计。
You're better than that. Come on, mate.
这是科普兰郡溷合无板篮球。
It's Copeland Shire Mixed Netball.
格鲁伯·鲁斯,卫冕冠军。
Gruber Roos, defending champions.
为什麽乔治不能玩?50年代以上的联赛。
Why can't George play? Over 50s league.
是啊,他难道不能像个老灵魂一样进去吗?
Yeah, couldn't he get in as, like, an old soul?
别开玩笑了,海伦。我对无挡板篮球充满热情。
Don't joke about that, Helen. I'm really passionate about netball.
对不起,伙计。
Sorry, mate.
我们希望你在那裡,但我们不能改变规则,冠军。
And we want you out there, but we can't bend the rules, champ.
忍♥耐一下。你的时代终将到来。我知道,2046年。
Hang in there. Your time will come. I know, 2046.
我等不及了。真的希望到那时你还没有死。
I can't wait. Really hope you're not dead by then.
回来了,伙计。
Back atcha, buddy.
如果罗兹这样做不是更好吗?罗兹也是无挡板篮球队的一员。
Wouldn't it be better if Roz did it? Roz is on the netball team as well.
是的,如果没有Rozzie 'Boom Boom' Gruber,我们不会打决赛。
Yeah, we're not playing the final without Rozzie 'Boom Boom' Gruber.
她是我们的顶级射手。
She's our top shooter.
好吧,我们这个月可以跳过它吗?
Well, could we maybe just skip it this month?
上次图书馆取消问答时,发生了骚乱。
Last time the library cancelled a Q&A, there was a riot.
阅读椅上的那隻大蓝熊的头被扯掉了。
That Big Blue Bear in the Reading Chair had its head ripped off.
哦,哎呀。问答是关于什麽的?
Oh, gee. What was the Q&A about?
母乳喂养。这并不难,菲斯克。
Breastfeeding. It's not hard, Fisk.
你只是让人们了解为什麽立遗嘱很重要。
You just run people through why it's important to make a will.
走吧,乔治。
Let's go, George.
显然,乔治会把它改成你的照片。
Obviously George'll change that to a photo of you.
好吧,我喜欢保持语气对话,是吗?
OK, I like to keep the tone conversational, yeah?
很多人对我说,
A lot of people say to me,
“嘿,雷,我懒得写遗嘱。
"Hey, Ray, I can't be bothered to write a will.
“我死后在乎什麽?”
"What do I care what happens when I die?"
谁说的?嘘,海伦。没有呵斥。
Who says that? Shoosh, Helen. No heckling.
我说:“是吗?
I say, "Is that right?
“如果我告诉你,这就是你死后发生的事情呢?
"What if I told you this is what happens when you die?
“那是你的孩子在打架——拳打脚踢、肘部,
"That's your kids fighting - punching, kicking, elbows,
也许会做一点综合格斗。
"maybe doing a little bit of Mixed Martial Arts.
“我们不要陷入细节。
"Let's not get bogged down in the detail.
“关键是,它失控了,
"The point is, it's out of control,
都是因为你没有写遗嘱。
all because you didn't write a will."
这种情况怎麽样?
How about this scenario?
“哦,嘿,雷。我妈妈死了。
"Oh, hey, Ray. My mum died."
“哦,是她吗,伙计?对不起,哀悼。下一张幻灯片。
"Oh, did she, mate? Sorry, condolences." Next slide.
“哦,看来有人没有得到公平的份额
"Ooh, looks like someone didn't get their fair share
“继承馅饼。”
"of the inheritance pie."
人人都爱馅饼,尤其是继承馅饼,
Everybody loves pie, especially inheritance pie,
和格鲁伯建筑设计事务所
and at Gruber & Associates
我们的工作是让您分得更大的一杯羹。
it's our job to get you a bigger slice of the pie.
是的。就是这样。
Yeah. That's it.
不错,雷。谢谢你,伙计。
Nice one, Ray. Thank you, mate.
然后是问答,
And then it's onto the Q&A,
你需要知道如何回答这些问题。
and you'll need to know how to answer the questions.
是的,没关係。我知道如何回答问题。
Yeah, it's OK. I know how to answer questions.
是的,你这麽认为。打我,乔吉。问我一个问题。
Yeah, you think that. Hit me, Georgie. Ask me a question.
您好,我是老年人,我已经在煤气账单上写了遗嘱
Hello, I'm a senior citizen and I've written my will on a gas bill
我想知道...哦,哎呀,没有伴侣。
and I was wondering... Oh, gee, no mate.
你需要来到Gruber & Associates
You need to come on down to Gruber & Associates
我们将确保您的遗嘱是合法的。
we'll make sure your will's legit.
下一个问题。
Next question.
你好,我祖母没有写遗嘱
Hello, my grandmother didn't write a will
我想知道什麽时候...哦,哎呀,你在开玩笑吗?
and I was wondering when that... Ooh, gee, are you kidding?
没有意愿?好吧,不要只是走路,跑到Gruber & Associates。
No will? Well, don't just walk, run on down to Gruber & Associates.
对不起,每个答桉都是「来吧Gruber & Associates」吗?
Sorry, is every answer "Come on down to Gruber & Associates"?
两者:是的。
BOTH: Yeah.
我的意思是,这就是一切的重点。
I mean, that's the whole point of everything.
我认为这是为了给人们实际的建议并尝试帮助他们。
I thought it was to give people actual advice and try and help them.
两者:没有。
BOTH: No.
你到底为什麽会这麽想?是的,海伦。
Why on earth would you think that? Yeah, Helen.
是的,非常好。
Yes, very good.
院长。
Dean.
你好。你是干什麽的。。。你是来画某人的吗?
Hello. What are you... Are you here to paint someone?
不行,我得把刷子放下。
No, I've had to put the brush down.
太多人把我的艺术当成一个笑话。
Too many people were treating my art as a joke.
哦。对不起,你的损失。
Oh. Sorry for your loss.
达尼亚瓦德。那是印度教的“谢谢”。
Dhanyavaad. That's Hindu for "thank you".
我已经成为一个整体治疗师。整体治疗与您的...
I've become a holistic healer. Holistic healing with your...
手。手。是的,很好。
Hands. Hands. Yes, good.
如果你愿意,我可以给你的灵气净化。
And I could give your aura a cleanse if you like.
看起来挺汤的。
It's looking quite soupy.
是的,当你说汤时,它是否像清汤,
Yeah, when you say soupy, is it like a clear broth,
还是更多的是多云的杂烩?
or more of a cloudy chowder?
我看到你还在用幽默来转移你的情绪。
I see you're still using humour to deflect your emotions.
我其实是来见罗兹的。我想完成我的遗嘱。
I'm actually here to see Roz. I'd like to get my will done.
是的,恐怕罗兹不再做遗嘱和遗产了。
Yeah, I'm afraid Roz doesn't do wills and estates anymore.
她已进入调解领域。
She has moved into mediation.
认为她可能会为我破例。
Think she might make an exception for me.
我们有相当的联繫。
We had quite a connection.
你能问她吗?啊,是的。
Could you ask her? Ah, yeah.
她正在调解中。是的,对不起,但我可以帮你。
She's in the middle of a mediation. Yeah, sorry, but I can help you.
你想通过吗?
Do you want to come on through?
哦,好吧,这很尴尬。
Oh, OK, this is awkward.
是吗?嗯......
Is it? Um...
海伦。哦,现在很尴尬。
Helen. Ooh, now it's awkward.
在世界许多地方,
In many parts of the world,
你会被认为是一个非常英俊的女人。
you would be considered a very handsome woman.
英俊?什麽?
Handsome? What?
我不觉得我帅。拜託,这是一种恭维。
I don't think I'm handsome. Please, it's a compliment.
是的,海伦,不要那麽二元。
Yeah, Helen, don't be so binary.
ROZ:我对今天每个人的工作感到高兴。
ROZ: I'm delighted by everybody's work today.
干得好,你们俩。
Well done, both of you.
调解是一个过程,我们做到了。
Mediation is a process, and we got there.
是的,干得好,干得好。
Yes, well done, well done.
嘿,罗兹...这很顺利。
Hey, Roz... That went so well.
调解很像爵士乐。嗯,因为没有人真正喜欢它?
Mediation is a lot like jazz. Mm, cause no one really likes it?
你在听,你在反应。
You're listening, you're reacting.
现在柔和一点,现在大一点。
A little bit softer now, a little bit louder now.
Skeebly-dip,skeebly-dap-dap-dap-boo,然后把它带回家,结果。
Skeebly-dip, skeebly-dap-dap-dap-boo and bring it on home with a result.
我告诉你,我真的在口袋裡。
I tell you, I am really in the pocket.
是的,我真的不喜欢爵士乐。
Yeah, I don't really get jazz.
不。
No.
你想要什麽,海伦?迪恩·奥马利在接待处。
What do you want, Helen? Dean O'Malley is in reception.
你还记得迪恩吗?是的,当然。
Do you remember Dean? Yes, of course.
是的,好吧,他进来了,问你是否愿意为他遵行他的旨意。
Yeah, well, he's come in, asking if you'll do his will for him.
好吧,那是你的部门。你已经说得很清楚了。
Well, that's your department now. You've made that very clear.
是的,我知道,但我认为这隻是一个藉口。
Yes, I know, but I think it's just an excuse.
我想他想见你。他说你有“联繫”。
I think he wants to see you. He says you had a "connection".
哦!我知道。
Ooh! I know.
你想让我除掉他吗?我可以告诉他...
Do you want me to get rid of him? I could tell him...
院长?我会告诉他你不在这裡?
Dean? I'll tell him you're not here?
院长!你好。
Dean! Hello.
你好。
Hello.
是的,罗兹。
Yes, Roz.
帕斯特基庄园。这是怎麽回事?
Pastecki estate. How's that going?
在控制之下。今天下午出去。
Under control. Going out there this afternoon.
为什麽,有什麽问题?哦,没问题。
Why, what's the problem? Oh, no problem.
我来这裡不是为了争论。
I didn't come in here for an argument.
我实际上是来了解我们是否还好。
I actually came in to find out if we're OK.
确定什麽?
OK about what?
迪恩告诉我,你很不高兴他对我感兴趣
Dean told me you were quite upset that he was interested in me
而不是你。
and not you.
好吧,我不是这样记得的。
OK, that's not how I remember it.
好的,好的。冷静。
OK. Fine. Calm down.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表