剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
I like to set my palate,
那麽,我应该在什麽时候吃什麽?
so, when and what should I expect to eat?
寿司。27分钟。
Sushi. 27 minutes.
好。
Good.
好,是的。
Good, yes.
寿司。
Sushi.
非常好。
Very good.
非常非常好。
Very, very good.
好吧,那麽。
Alright, then.
所以,这就是问题所在。
So, here's the issue.
这位老太太,爱琳·索查克,
This old lady, Irene Sawchuck,
难道她会永远很久以前,
does her will forever ago,
当实际上有一个澳大利亚慈善机构时
back when there WAS actually an Australian charity
叫猫福利联盟。
called The Cat Welfare League.
菲斯克女士。但是发生了什麽...是的?
Ms Fisk. But then what's happening... Yep?
我能读书。
I can read.
明白了。嘘。
Got it. Shushy.
都说得通吗?
All making sense?
完成?
Finished?
你认为我有足够的时间来申请cy pres吗?
Do you think I have enough to make the cy pres application?
你读过这个简报吗?
Have you read this brief?
是的。好吧,我口述了简报,所以,有什麽问题吗?
Yes. Well, I dictated the brief, so, any questions?
泰式炒河粉怎麽样?
How was the pad thai?
什麽?
What?
“哎呀。打嗝来了。她来了
"Oop. Burp coming. Up she comes
“对不起,乔治。那是泰式炒河粉。
"Sorry, George. That's the pad thai talking."
会议室。
Meeting room.
布罗迪。该死的,乔治。
Brody. Goddammit, George.
对不起,我在口述简报时正在吃午饭。
I'm sorry, I was eating my lunch while I was dictating the brief.
我也很喜欢这一段——
I also enjoyed this paragraph -
“嘿,菲斯克...”
"Hey, Fisk..."
“关于大律师的一件事...”
"one thing about the barrister..."
他坚持要叫洛夫洛克先生。
"he insists on being called Mr Lovelock.
“他有点鸡♥巴♥。”
"He's a bit of a cock."
这是你认为我应该向法官展示的东西吗?
Is that something you think I should present to the judge?
毫米。。。
Mm...
嗯,没有。不,我没有。
Mm, no. No, I don't.
好吧,那麽。好吧,那麽。
Alright, then. Alright, then.
所以,儘管有泰式炒河粉和「公鸡」,
So, pad thai and 'cock' notwithstanding,
你认为你可以证明吗
do you think you can prove
这笔钱是打算给澳大利亚慈善机构的吗?
the money WAS intended for the Australian charity?
不能说。
One can't say.
一个不能还是一个不会?
One can't or one won't?
菲斯克女士,法官就像黑猩猩。
Ms Fisk, judges are like chimpanzees.
是的,因为它们 98% 是人类——
Yes, because they are 98% human -
被激怒时恶毒,
vicious when provoked,
他们喜欢午餐时吃水果...
they like fruit with their lunch...
法官和黑猩猩一样,是高度不可预测的。
Judges, like chimpanzees, are highly unpredictable.
是的,但我认为在这种情况下很明显
Yes, but I think in this case it's pretty obvious
那钱...对不起,你是法官吗?
that the money... I'm sorry, are you a judge?
不。我不是,先生。
No. I am not, sir.
好吧,那麽,我们来了。
Well, then, here we are.
是的。啊,午餐!好,好。
Yeah. Ah, lunch! Good, good.
是的,我没有看到饮料。
Yes, I don't see a beverage.
过滤水会没事的,谢谢。
Filtered water will be fine, thank you.
是的,你能明白吗,布罗迪?
Yes, can you get that, Brody?
嗯?
Hm?
拜託。我看到乔治已经付钱给你了。
Oh, come on. I saw George pay you already.
他付钱给我提供食物,而不是饮料。
He paid me to serve food, not beverages.
好。出去。我自己去拿。
Fine. Get out. I'll get it myself.
顺便说一下,打简报的工作很糟糕,布罗迪。
Shitty job typing up the brief, by the way, Brody.
为什麽这个寿司闻起来像披萨?
Why does this sushi smell like pizza?
那是反覆无常。
That's capricciosa.
爸爸?嘘。
Dad? Shh.
维克托认为我在书房♥裡写回忆录。
Viktor thinks I'm in the study, writing my memoirs.
是的,我已经受够了。加油。
Right, I've had enough of this. Come on.
来吧,我们走吧。
Come on, let's go.
维克多,爸爸有话想对你说。爸爸,你不会吗?
Viktor, Dad has something he would like to say to you. Don't you, Dad?
加油。
Come on.
提示,您对重新加入劳动力市场有何感受?
Tip, how would you feel about rejoining the workforce?
哦,托尼...
Oh, Tony...
..你忘了吗?我们已经退休了。
..have you forgotten? We've retired.
我可能需要打电♥话♥给杜巴斯医生。
I might need to call Dr Dubas.
你父亲最近有点不正常。
Your father's been a bit out of sorts lately.
我一直在储藏室里找到他。
I keep finding him in the pantry.
维克托,这与爸爸无关。
Viktor, this isn't about Dad.
也只是小动作,好吗?诸如此类。
Also it's just small movements on that, alright? Like that.
你不必给它那麽多。好。
You don't have to give it that much. Alright.
你会像那样把肩膀伸出来。
You'll put your shoulder out like that.
爸爸,你能说出你来要说的话吗?
Dad, can you just say what you came to say?
哦,看在上帝的份上。他希望你找到一份工作。
Oh, for God's sake. He wants you to get a job.
但是,托尼,你是我的工作。
But, Tony, YOU'RE my job.
海伦,伊迪丝·巴布科克来看你了。
Helen, Edith Babcock is here to see you.
伊迪丝!哇,你一定很开心。
Edith! Wow, you must be pretty happy.
奇怪,老罗纳德真的是为了你而来的。
Weird, old Ronald really came through for you.
你打算用这 10 密耳做什麽?
What are you gonna do with that 10 mil?
当然,把它花在猫身上。当然,这是给猫的。
Spend it on the cats, of course. Of course, it's for the cats.
那麽,它在哪裡?
So, where is it?
什麽?钱。
What? The money.
哦,它在我们的公♥司♥信託帐户中。
Oh, it's in our company trust account.
你以为你会得到一张大的新奇支票吗?
Did you think you were gonna get a big novelty cheque?
不,普通大小的支票是可以的。
No, a regular-sized cheque is fine.
那利息呢?
Mm. And what about the interest?
会单独支付吗?利息?
Will that be paid separately? Interest?
是的,我想1000万美元有相当多的兴趣。
Yes, I imagine there's quite a bit of interest on $10 million.
毕竟,它已经在那裡坐了九个月了。
After all, it's been sitting there for nine months.
我想你是对的。我。。。我去找你看看。
I imagine you're right. I... I'll have a look for you.
只需启动您的帐户。来吧。
Just get up your account. Here we go.
井?
Well?
我在看。不要。。。
I'm looking. Don't...
是的。
Yep.
在。。。
Um...
应该是...
Should be...
你是...你把...
Are you the... Do you put...
你确定我们还没有付给你钱吗?
Are you sure we didn't pay you the money already?
哦,我当然确定。对不起,似乎有什麽问题?
Oh, of course I'm sure. I'm sorry, what seems to be the problem?
什麽是概率...没有什麽是问题。
What is the prob... Nothing is the problem.
不要碰我的...这不是你的事,那是我的事。
Don't touch my... It's not your business, that's mine.
那麽,你打算什麽时候转移这笔钱?
So, when are you going to transfer that money?
哦,我的上帝,急什麽?
Oh, my God, what is the rush?
猫今天早上没吃早餐还是什麽?只。。。
Did the cats not get their breakfast this morning or something? Just...
我只是认为也许我们应该做一张大的新奇支票。
I just think that maybe we should do a big novelty cheque.
这是一个很好的宣传机会。我们会拍照。
It's a good publicity opportunity. We'll take a photo.
对慈善机构有好处。让我们这样做。
Good for the charity. Let's do that.
我要订购它,当它进来时我会通知你。
I'm gonna order it and I'll let you know when it comes in.
还行?好。
OK? Good.
哦,不,那张支票的东西是...
Oh, no, that cheque thing is...
出去吧。去。
Just get out. Go.
我......很忙。
I'm... very busy.
乔治!
George!
你想...是的,快,进来。关上门。
Did you want... Yes, quick, come in. Shut the door.
我想我已经损失了1000万美元。你怎麽会得到1000万美元?
I think I've lost $10 million. How'd you get $10 million?
哦,插槽。我有一个系统。
Oh, the slots. I've got a system.
来吧,海伦,你不能在扑克机上赢那麽多钱。
Come on, Helen, you can't win that sort of money on the poker machines.
二十一点,也许吧,但前提是你知道如何数牌。
Blackjack, maybe, but only if you knew how to count cards.
嘘!听着。
Shh! Listen.
这不是我的钱,是猫女的钱。
It's not my money, it's the cat-lady money.
它不在我们的公♥司♥信託帐户中。
It's not in our company trust account.
不,我几个月前就搬过了。
No, I moved it months ago.
什麽?为什麽?
What? Why?
你不能只是把钱留在信託帐户里。
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表