剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
What? Ray.
我正在离开的路上。饺子店于3:00关闭。
I'm on my way out. The dumpling shop closes at 3:00.
好的,好吧,我只是有一个关于cy pres应用程式的快速问题。
OK, well, I just have a quick question about a cy pres application.
哦。基♥督♥。真的吗?
Oh. Christ. Cy pres. Really?
是的。好了,坐下吧。我会得到罗兹。
Yeah. OK, sit down. I'll get Roz.
粉红色?!
Roz?!
罗扎林德!是的,什麽?!
Rozalind! Yes, what?!
我们需要你来接待!
We need you in recepo!
天啊,为什麽一切都需要这麽长时间?
God, why does everything take so long?
菲斯克需要一名大律师。她必须提出申请。
Fisk needs a barrister. She has to make a cy pres application.
啊!格雷厄姆·奥基夫呢?
Ah! what about Graham O'Keefe?
不,太方便了。嗯,好点。
No, too handsy. Mm, good point.
呃。。。那个奇怪的傢伙呢?他们都很奇怪,罗齐。
Uh... What about that odd chap... They're all odd, Rozzie.
说话慢条斯理的人。做那个奇怪的眼球的事情。
The slow talker. Does that strange eyeball thing.
洛夫洛克。
Lovelock.
他很无聊,但他确实住在当地,
He's a bore, but he does live locally,
所以,他可能准备突然出现。
so, he might be prepared to pop in.
为您节省一次钱伯斯之旅。罗纳德——那是他的名字。
Save you a trip to chambers. Ronald - that's his name.
啊,是的,罗纳德。你认识他吗?
Ah, yeah, Ronald. Do you know him?
不。我只是想参加会议。
No. I was just trying to be in the meeting.
会议结束了。来吧,给老瞪熊洛夫洛克打个电♥话♥。
Meeting's over. Go on, give old stare-bear Lovelock a call.
是的。谢谢,雷。
Yep. Thanks, Ray.
等等,罗齐。你的面试情况如何?
Hang on, Rozzie. How're you going with your interviews?
我觉得乔治感觉有点劳累了。
I think George is feeling a little overworked.
他今天吃了我的饺子。
He Uber Eats my dumplings today.
哦,你不能吃Uber Eats饺子。
Ooh, you can't Uber Eats dumplings.
我知道。
I know.
哦,现在是3:05。他们关闭了。
Oh, it's 3:05. They're closed.
你不饿。你渴了。喝杯水。
You're not hungry. You're thirsty. Have a glass of water.
我饿了,我要给他们打电♥话♥
I am hungry, and I'm going to ring them
看看他们在贝恩玛丽有没有。
and see if they've got any in the bain-marie.
嘿,你知道複印柜里有一个男人吗?
Hey, did you know there's a man in the photocopy cupboard?
是的,那是布罗迪。布罗迪是谁?
Yeah, that's Brody. Brody who?
来自菲弗尔的布罗迪。来自 Fiverr,他是什麽,丹麦人?
Brody from Fiverr. From Fiverr What is he, Danish?
不,他来自菲弗尔。这是一个应用程式。
No, he's from Fiverr. It's an app.
你可以让人们为五分之一做任何事情。
You can get people to do anything for a fiver.
如果罗兹发现你外包了複印,她会拉屎的。
Roz'll shit if she finds out you've outsourced photocopying.
你知道她对机密文件的态度。
You know how she is about confidential documents.
所以?我再扔给他五块,让他忘记他看到了什麽。
So? I'll just throw him another fiver to forget what he saw.
右图,托尼女高音。你也要打任何越过你的人吗?
Righto, Tony Soprano. Are you gonna whack anyone who crosses you as well?
或。
Maybe.
我一触即发,海伦。
I'm on a hair trigger, Helen.
还行。
OK.
玛德琳,我知道我喜欢调解,
Madeline, I know what I love about mediation,
但是告诉我是什麽吸引了你担任这个职位?
but tell me what attracted YOU to the position?
调解?
Mediation?
是的,您对调解业务感兴趣的是什麽?
Yes, what is it about the mediation business that interests you?
对不起,我...我以为这是一个冥想业务。
Sorry, I... I thought this was a meditation business.
谢谢!
Thank you!
哦,看在你♥妈♥的♥份上。
Oh, for fuck's sake.
法律明确规定,这笔钱
The law specifically states that the money
是为了照顾澳大利亚猫。
was to take care of Australian cats.
哦,等等。
Ooh, hang on.
打了个饱嗝。
Got a burp coming.
哦,她来了。对不起,乔治,这是泰式炒河粉。
Ooh, up she comes. Sorry, George, that's the pad thai talking.
菲斯克,还有一件事——
Fisk, one more thing -
大律师将坚持被称为洛夫洛克先生。有点鸡♥巴♥。
the barrister will insist on being called Mr Lovelock. Bit of a cock.
好吧,钱是...
OK, money's to...
钱是用来...钱是给澳大利亚猫的。
Money was for... Money's for the Australian cats.
照顾澳大利亚猫。知道了,是的。
To take care of Australian cats. Got it, yep.
现在这开始看起来像一个时程表。
Now that is starting to look like a schedule.
我认为这是我最好的作品之一。
I think it's some of my best work.
嗨,爸爸。海伦。留下来吃晚饭?
Hi, Dad. Helen. Stay for dinner?
呃。。。是的。
Uh... Yeah.
好。好的,当然。谢谢。
Good. OK. Sure. Thanks.
这是怎麽回事?我们计划抢劫吗?
What's going on here? Are we planning a heist?
只是组织起来。还行。
Just getting organised. OK.
一切都好吗?是的。
Is everything alright? Yes.
我告诉过你——他只需要保持忙碌。
I told you - he just needs to keep busy.
那是什麽,语气?呃。。。没什麽,小费。
What's that, Tone? Uh... Nothing, Tip.
谁来喝一杯?哦,我很好,谢谢爸爸。
Who's for a drink? Oh, I'm good, thanks, Dad.
我想喝杯水。谢谢。
I'd love a glass of water. Thank you.
好了,对了,现在,
OK, right, now,
週五,我们在12:00有匹克球课。
on Friday we've got a pickleball lesson at 12:00.
现在,Di不希望我们错过这一点。我们错过了太多。
Now, Di won't want us to miss that. We've missed too many.
对不起,维克多,我在这裡看什麽?
Sorry, Viktor, what am I looking at here?
哦,我们今天开始上写生课。那是女性裸体。
Oh, we started life-drawing classes today. That's a female nude.
哦。
Ooh.
女的出事了吗?
Was the female in an accident?
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
哎呀,也许爸爸应该放轻鬆一点。
Gee, maybe Dad should be taking it a bit easy.
他仍在从心脏病发作中恢复过来。
He's still recovering from a heart attack.
你不想把他安排进早早的坟墓。
You don't want to schedule him into an early grave.
哦。这提醒了我。
Oh.That reminds me.
我们明天要选择一座陵墓。
We're choosing a mausoleum tomorrow.
我想他甚至没有看过摺页册。
I don't think he's even looked at the brochures.
托尼?
Tony?
你在储藏室里做什麽?
What are you doing in the pantry?
站长,你收到我发给你的音讯档了吗?
Webmaster, did you get that audio file I sent you?
我真的需要在大律师到达这裡之前打出简报。
I really need the brief typed up before the barrister gets here.
是的,我正在努力。我保证,我会在会议前把它交给你。
Yeah, I'm working on it. I'll get it to you by the meeting, I promise.
是哪位大律师?
Which barrister is it?
罗纳德·洛夫洛克先生。他是一隻奇怪的猫。
Mr Ronald Lovelock. He's a weird cat.
雷说你必须给他弄点午餐。
Ray said you have to get him some lunch.
海伦,我没有时间吃午饭。
Helen, I don't have time to get lunches.
我有太多了。冷静。
I've got too much on. Calm down.
他说Uber Eats,他希望午餐「旅行愉快」,
He said Uber Eats, that he wants that lunch 'well-travelled',
如果你明白我的意思。
if you know what I mean.
哦,小心点,罗兹进来了。
Ooh, look out, Roz coming in hot.
我9点钟的面试在哪裡?贝瑟尼·莱利?
Where's my 9 o'clock interview? Bethany Riley?
她打电♥话♥取消。说这份工作太入门级了。
She called to cancel. Said the job was too entry level.
不想从底层开始。
Didn't want to start from the bottom.
哦,看在上帝的份上,她才20岁!
Oh, for goodness sake, she's 20!
我开始认为年轻人不想再工作了。
I'm starting to think that young people don't want to work anymore.
目前公♥司♥除外。
Present company excepted.
是的,我其实没那麽年轻,罗兹。我只是矮。
Yeah, I'm not actually that young, Roz. I'm just short.
我说的是乔治。
I was talking about George.
是的。
Yep.
嘿,你的助手——他们必须年轻吗?
Hey, your assistant - do they have to be young?
不,只是有条理,不怕辛苦。
No, just organised and not afraid of hard work.
你如何看待无幽默感?
How do you feel about humourless?
是的,请。
Yes, please.
跟我走。
Walk with me.
哦,你真的很矮。
Oh, you really ARE quite short.
嗯,它从来没有阻止过我。
Mm. It's never held me back.
我现在就带你过去。
I'll take you through now.
嗯。
Mm-hm.
这是你的简报。最后。谢谢。
There's your brief. Finally. Thank you.
海伦,这是大律师洛夫洛克先生。
Helen, this is Mr Lovelock, the barrister.
洛夫洛克先生。海伦·都铎-菲斯克。快进来。
Mr Lovelock. Helen Tudor-Fisk. Come on in.
请坐。谢谢。。。或者在那裡...进来。
Take a seat. Thank you very much... or up there... for coming in.
我很感激。我知道你们通常会在房♥间里见面,
I appreciate it. I know you would normally meet in chambers,
但是,嗯...
but, um...
..有人告诉我你住在当地,所以...
..I was told you lived local, so...
..这会...没事。
..this would... be OK.
我想会搬到这裡来。
Gonna move here, I think.
给定小时,
Given the hour,
正午快到了,
midday fast approaching,
我认为我们最好讨论午餐会的安排。
I think best we discuss luncheon arrangements.
哦,我已经订购了。
Oh, I already ordered.
我喜欢设置我的味觉,
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表