剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
雷蒙德,我可以在我的办公室里和你谈谈海伦吗?
Raymond, can I have a word with you in my office about Helen?
关于菲斯克?
About Fisk?
关门。关门。
Close the door. Close the door.
绝对。
Absolutely.
她正在养成相当的态度。我不喜欢。
She's developing quite the attitude. I don't like it.
我想你可能需要退后一点。
I think you might need to back off a bit.
我?我是说我们。我们俩。
Me? I meant we. Both of us.
事实证明,她是一位相当不错的遗嘱认证律师。
She's turned out to be a pretty good probate lawyer.
嗯,我是她的导师。完全。
Well, I was her mentor. Exactly.
而学员现在心神化了。
And the mentee is now mented.
这不是一个词。
That is not a word.
囉嗦?
Munted?
关键是,我认为你和我——我们——
Point is, I think you and I - we -
需要给菲斯克多一点尊重。
need to give Fisk a little more respect.
她知道自己在做什麽。(敲门)
She knows what she's doing. (KNOCKING)
嗨,伙计们。
Hi, guys.
我被锁在外面了。
I'm locked out.
(《你灵魂中的鸟屋》由他们可能是巨人剧)
(BIRDHOUSE IN YOUR SOUL BY THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS PLAYS)
Gruber & Associates,George发言。
Gruber & Associates, George speaking.
你好?
Hello?
鸽子。
Pigeons.
有人称它们为天上的老鼠,
Some people have called them the rats of the sky,
和其他文化崇拜他们。
and other cultures worship them.
我怎麽看?
What do I think?
嗯,我认为他们很好。
Well, I think they're just nice.
感谢您收看菲斯克。
Thanks for watching Fisk.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表