剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
You can't just leave money in the trust account.
它不赚取利息。
It doesn't earn interest.
罗兹差点为此被起诉一次。
Roz almost got sued for that once.
嘿,关上门。
Hey, shut the door.
哦,来吧,我不会付你五块钱来关门。
Oh, come on, I'm not paying you five bucks to shut the door.
好。把钥匙给我。
Fine. Give me the key.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不,不,原件必须回到罗兹的办公室。
No, no, the original has to go back into Roz's office.
你付钱给我剪了那把钥匙。
You paid me to get that key cut.
如果你想让我把这把钥匙放在可怕的女士办公室里,
If you want me to put this key in the scary lady's office,
这将是另一个五。危险金钱。
it's gonna be another fiver. Danger money.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这是一个罗特。
This is a rort.
那裡,无论那裡有什麽,那都是你的。
There, whatever's there, that's yours.
粗鲁。
Rude.
关上门!不。
Shut the door! Nah.
那是你的 $10,172,000
That's your $10,172,000
全部在计息帐户中。
all in an interest-bearing account.
陈奕迅,如果我是拥抱者,我现在会用力拥抱你。
Georgie Chen, if I was a hugger I would hug you so hard right now.
你知道吗?就在那裡等着。
You know what? Wait right there.
还行。
OK.
好。就一个...
Alright. Just one for...
是的,他会拥抱你。
Yep, he's gonna hug you.
那很好。
That's nice.
有点长。有点长。
Bit longer. Bit longer.
并释放。
And release.
谢谢。
Thank you very much.
是的。
Yeah.
顶级的东西。
Top stuff.
有点享受。
Bit of a treat.
维克多!
Viktor!
我很荣幸。我很高兴你能接受这个。
I'm honoured. I am thrilled you're taking this on.
是的,我也是。谢谢,伙计。
Yeah, me too. Thanks, man.
是的,好吧,菲斯克法官认为这可能是个好主意,
Yes, well, Justice Fisk thought it might be a good idea,
法官总是最清楚的。
and the judge always knows best.
事实上。
Indeed.
你知道,我发现当调解员有点像当法官。
You know, I find being a mediator a little bit like being a judge.
这是开玩笑吗?不,我真的不开玩笑。
Is that a joke? No, I don't really do jokes.
哼!这可能是天作之合。
Hm! This could be a match made in heaven.
维克多!你改变了主意。
Viktor! You changed your mind.
是的,你父亲说服了我。
Yes, your father talked me into it.
右。呃。。。请把茶包放在垃圾箱裡。
Right. Uh... Teabag in the bin, please.
不要把它留在水槽裡。
Don't leave it in the sink.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们到了。
Here we are.
这就是我们,海螺调解服务。
This is us, Conch Mediation Services.
可爱。
Lovely.
所以,小时 - 9:00 到 5:00。我希望这对你有用。
So, hours - 9:00 to 5:00. I hope that works for you.
呃。。。我更喜欢从8:00开始。我可以和海伦一起骑车。
Uh... I prefer to start at 8:00. I can ride in with Helen.
哦,不,维克多,我直到9:00才开始。
Oh, no, Viktor, I don't start till 9:00.
早点进去没什麽不对。毫米。
Nothing wrong with getting in early. Mm.
我们将在週一至週五上午 8:00 到达这裡。
We'll be here at 8:00AM, Monday to Friday.
哦,天哪,我真的是个白♥痴♥!
Oh, my God, I really AM an idiot!
好人。
Good man.
现在过马路。
Now cross the road.
就是这样。
That's it.
继续来。过马路。
Keep coming. Cross the road.
不。
No.
不,不要再找另一份工作。
No, don't take another job.
什麽?
What?
伴侣,购物到盘子。购买♥♥到盘子。
Mate, shop to plate. Shop to plate.
购物到...
Shop to...
伴侣!(敲门声)嘿!
Mate! (KNOCKS) Hey!
乔治,他和他们一起在街上徘徊!
George, he's wandered up the street with them!
你怎麽知道的?
How did you know?
布罗迪。该死。
Brody. Goddammit.
你应该付给他五分钱让他闭嘴。
You should have paid him a fiver to keep his mouth shut.
你觉得新老闆怎麽样?
How'd you like the new boss?
嗯,好吧,你是对的。
Mm, well, you were right.
他们确实需要我。
They do need me.
你有四个横跨吗?
Have you got four across?
我不是在帮你,小费。
I'm not helping you, Tip.
这是一个字谜。
It's an anagram.
自己解决。
Work it out for yourself.
好吧,你知道问题是什麽吗?
Well, you know what the problem is?
我不能在晚上做神秘的事情。在床上。
I can't do the cryptic at night. In bed.
我告诉过你这太疯狂了。
I told you this was madness.
♪ Meow, meow, meow, meow ♪
♪ Meow, meow, meow, meow ♪
♪ Meow, meow, meow, meow... ♪
♪ Meow, meow... ♪
银行不会赎回这个,你知道吗?
The bank won't redeem this, you know?
♪ Meow, meow, meow... ♪
这是你的猫吗?
Is this your cat?
众多之一。
One of many.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表