剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
这就是他们所做的——他们调查。
that's what they do - they investigate.
他在Facebook上做了一个电♥话♥。
And he did a call-out on Facebook.
好吧,谢谢你,佩特罗。我很感激你的提醒。
Well, thank you, Petro. I appreciate the heads-up.
这是我的荣幸,海伦。
It's my pleasure, Helen.
说到快乐,
And speaking of pleasure,
我想知道你今天晚上是否愿意和我一起吃晚饭。
I wondered if you might like to join me for dinner this evening.
哦,这是一个可爱的提议,但我要说不,谢谢。
Oh, that is a lovely offer, but I'm going to say no, thank you.
没关係,嗯。
That's OK. Mm-hm.
我的任务是寻找我的灵魂伴侣。
I'm on a mission to find my soulmate.
这是一个数字游戏。你必须问每个人。
It's a numbers game. You have to ask everyone.
是的,敲门人的方法。
Yeah, the doorknocker approach.
祝你好运。谢谢。
Good luck with that. Thanks.
乔治,也许你今天晚上想和我一起吃饭?
George, perhaps you'd like to join me for a meal this evening?
不,但非常感谢你问我。
No, but thank you very much for asking me.
还行。
It's OK.
总有一天,海伦,我会敲门,那扇门会打开。
One day, Helen, I will knock and that door will open.
我希望如此,佩特罗。希望如此。
I hope so, Petro. I hope so.
这是怎麽回事?
What was that about?
显然,西蒙·布拉莫维奇一直在嗅探我。
Apparently Simon Bramovich has been sniffing around about me.
在告密者身上?毫米。
On The Informers? Mm.
妈的,你要干什麽?忽略它。
Shit, what are you gonna do? Ignore it.
我的意思是,只有白♥痴♥才会看那个节目。
I mean, only idiots watch that show.
海伦,雷看着那个节目。
Helen, Ray watches that show.
我奶奶也是。是的,好吧,我也是。
My grandma does too. Yeah, alright, so do I.
我发现西蒙·布拉莫维奇很奇怪吗
Is it weird that I find Simon Bramovich
只是有点吸引力?
just a little bit attractive?
哦,海伦。这很奇怪。
Oh, Helen. It is weird.
我不应该说出来。我希望我没有。
I shouldn't have said it. I wish I didn't.
罗兹:海伦?是的,罗兹?
ROZ: Helen? Yes, Roz?
你能去调酒师给我喝一杯吗?
Can you go down to Blendology and get me a beverage?
为什麽维克托做不到?这有点个人化。它。。。(歎息)
Why can't Viktor do it? It's a bit personal. It... (SIGHS)
我有点被鸡蛋束缚了。什麽?
I'm a little egg-bound. What?
我需要梅尔科姆的纤维修复之一来让事情顺利进行。
I need one of Melcome's fibre fixes to get things going.
你知道那个。哦,不,不是早上的扑通声吗?
You know the one. Oh, no, not a Plop Of The Morning?
就是那个。不,我不想订购那个...
That's the one. No, I don't want to order that...
是的。不。
Yes. No.
哦,来吧,这是我的生日周,把它作为礼物送给我。
Oh, come on, it's my birthday week, do it as a present for me.
生日周。连个东西都没有。
Birthday week. Not even a thing.
我会接受的,谢谢。啊。不!
I'll take that, thank you. Agh. No!
你是一名摄影师。这就是你所做的。
You're a cameraman. That's what you do.
准备出发。现在,现在,现在。
Get ready to go. Now, now, now.
来吧。就是她。给我一点,给我一点b-roll。
Here we go. That's her. Get me a bit, get me a bit of b-roll.
好了,我们开始吧。她正在喝果汁。
Alright, here we go. She's getting a juice.
回到这裡,回到这裡。我想要这个。我想要这个。
Come back here, come back here. I want this. I want this.
罗兹的早晨扑通一声。
Plop Of The Morning for Roz.
“麻烦与恶作剧溷为一谈。”
"Blending trouble with mischief."
类似的东西。谢谢。
Something like that. Thank you.
当她出来时,你会得到她。
You're gonna get her as she's coming out.
对,我们开始吧。
Right, here we go.
海伦·都铎-菲斯克?
Helen Tudor-Fisk?
什麽?
What?
哦,我的上帝!上帝,拜託,不要拍我。
Oh, my God! God, please, don't film me.
为什麽,你有什麽好隐瞒的?什麽?
Why, what do you have to hide? What?
无!请不要触摸相机。
Nothing! Don't touch the camera, please.
好吧,好吧,好吧。请稍作备份。
Well, OK, fine. Just back up a bit, please.
我们一直在与那些对你的行为持严重态度的人交谈。
We've been speaking to people who've serious beefs about your behaviour.
你能让我过去吗?你为什麽不和我们说话?
Can you let me pass, please? Why won't you speak to us?
是因为你有罪吗?不加评论!
Is it because you're guilty? No comment!
你如何回应这些指控
How do you respond to the allegations
你痴迷于死亡?
you're obsessed with death?
不,我不是。谁说的?嗷......不。请让我通过。
No, I'm not. Who said that? Wh... No. Just let me get through, please.
哎呀。她袭击了我。你看到了吗?
Ow. She assaulted me. Did you see that?
不,我没有。我们有一个跑步者。
No, I didn't. We've got a runner.
我不跑!海伦·都铎-菲斯克,你是什麽...
I'm not running! Helen Tudor-Fisk, what are you...
我们来了!哦!
We've got incoming! Oh!
海伦·都铎-菲斯克!
Helen Tudor-Fisk!
你如何回应这些指控,海伦·都铎-菲斯克?
How do you respond to the allegations, Helen Tudor-Fisk?
留在她身上!留在她身上!
Stay on her! Stay on her!
保持正确!向右走!向右走!
Keep right! Go right! Go right!
好的,她来了。是的。
OK, there she is. Yep.
你抓到她了?继续前进。她在那儿。
You got her? Moving along. There she is.
得了,海伦·都铎-菲斯克。
Gotcha, Helen Tudor-Fisk.
得了。
Gotcha.
乔治:海伦。是的。什麽?
GEORGE: Helen. Yes. What?
需要你在罗兹的卡上签名。
Need you to sign Roz's card.
哦。好的,好的。是的。
Oh. OK. Fine. Yep.
哦!我可以稍后再做吗?
Ohh! Can I do it later?
我不喜欢成为第一。我想看看其他人写了什麽。
I don't like being first. I want to see what everyone else writes.
不要奇怪,只要签名就行了。
Don't be weird, just sign it.
结束。
Fine.
还行。
OK.
“万事如意。”
"All the best."
给你。怎麽样?
There you go. How's that?
你为什麽要把它写在那裡?
Why'd you write it up there?
好吧,我给其他人留出空间。
Well, I'm leaving room for everybody else.
我们只有四个人。
There's only four of us.
现在你们都有很多空间来写很多东西。
Now you've all got lots of room to write lots of things.
这不是很个人化,是吗?
It's not very personal, is it?
好吧,她是同事,你想让我写什麽,「很多爱」?
Well, she's a co-worker, what do you want me to write, "Lots of love"?
也许像这样,“生日快乐,罗兹。
Maybe something like, "Happy birthday, Roz."
好吧,这似乎没有意义,因为它已经在那裡说“生日快乐”。
Well, that seems moot because it says 'happy birthday' there already.
再写一遍似乎很傻。
It seems silly to write it again.
(歎息)好吧,显然没有,它没有。
(SIGHS) OK, apparently no, it doesn't.
但是我现在装不下了。
But I can't fit it now.
我已经把“一切顺利”。
I've already put "All the best."
是的。
Yeah.
“生日快乐,罗兹。”
"Happy birthday, Roz."
快乐?现在它来自海伦。给你。
Happy? And now it's from Helen. There you go.
为什麽对你来说一切都要这麽难,海伦?
Why does everything have to be so hard with you, Helen?
哦,我的上帝,别再和维克托出去玩了。
Oh, my God, stop hanging out with Viktor.
阿蒂。
Artie.
他们来了。嘿。
Here they are. Hey.
工人们,辛苦了一天回家。
The workers, home from a hard day.
你做了零食。
You made snacks.
你,呃...今天就完成你的回忆录页面吗?
Did you, uh... get your memoir pages done today?
是的
Yes, I did,
我还做了一些涂鸦
and I also did a bit of doodling
併为这本书想出了几幅漫画。
and came up with a few cartoons for the book.
我不明白那个。
I don't get that one.
好吧,他们给他买♥♥了珠宝而不是陪审团。
Well, they bought him jewellery instead of a jury.
他们为什麽要这样做?
And why did they do that?
托尼,太好了。是的。
Tony, that's wonderful. Yeah.
哦,“开庭”。嗯,那是无价的。
Oh, "Court in Session." Well, that is priceless.
是的。非常纽约客。
Yeah. Very New Yorker.
喜欢不好笑?
Like not funny?
嘿,你们俩看过那个节目《告密者》吗?
Hey, do either of you ever watch that show The Informers?
哦,不在这所房♥子里。你为什麽这麽问?
Oh, not in this house. Why do you ask?
没有理由。
No reason.
哦,我有一个。毫米?
Ooh, I've got one. Mm?
法官穿着侍者围裙、垫子和铅笔,「法庭命令」。
Judge in a waiter's apron, pad and pencil, "Order in the court."
真棒。我可以画出来。
That's great. I can draw that.
早上,站长。嘿,海伦。
Morning, webmaster. Hey, Helen.
雷的背影。已经?
Ray's back. Already?
我以为他整个星期都在和Dodgy,Sploodge和Badger一起打高尔夫球。
I thought he was golfing all week with Dodgy, Sploodge and the Badger.
菲斯克。嘿,雷!高尔夫怎麽样?
Fisk. Hey, Ray! How was golf?
在我的办公室里。神奇的词是什麽?
In my office. What's the magic word?
现在。哦。狗屎。还行。
Now. Ooh. Shit. OK.
这就是毁了我的旅行的原因。
This is what ruined my trip away.
(告密者主题音乐播放)
(THE INFORMERS THEME MUSIC PLAYS)
欢迎来到西蒙·布拉莫维奇的告密者。
Welcome to The Informers with Simon Bramovich.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表