剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
哦,我们...不,我们在听。是的,这意味着我们正在倾听。
Oh, we're... No, we're listening. Yeah, that means we're listening.
我们在倾听。明白了。
We're listening. Got it.
我需要保证没有人发现这是我的主意。
I will need assurance that no-one finds out this was my idea.
同意。很简单。
Agreed. It's simple.
不要改变角色的性别。
Don't change the gender of the characters.
不要更改文字,不要更改标题。
Don't change the text, don't change the title.
把它表现为人类之死。 打扮成男人。
Perform it as Death of Man. Dress up as men.
假装是男人。
Pretend to be men.
就像反向足球秀类型的东西。
Like a reverse Footy Show type thing.
完全。我认为。
Exactly. I think.
关键是,你仍然可以成为有史以来第一位女性
Point is, you still get to be the first women ever
来表演戏剧。
to perform the play.
我们在窃窃私语。
We're whispering.
我们在第三幕中完全颠覆了范式。
And we completely subvert the paradigm in the third act.
是的!
Yes!
我不熟悉第三幕,
I'm not familiar with the third act,
'因为我无法通过第一页,但是哇!
'cause I can't get past the first page, but whoo!
让我们颠覆其中的范式,那就太好了,
Let's subvert the paradigm in it, that'd be great,
让我们粉碎父权制,让我们吃掉富人和......女孩的力量!
and let's smash the patriarchy and let's eat the rich and... girl power!
小丑的力量!
Clown power!
无论如何,鼻子在。
Anyway, noses on.
回到它。
Back to it.
最好不要来这裡坐在我的沙发上。
Better not be coming in here to sit on my couch.
不,我实际上是来谈论罗兹离开的。
No, I was actually coming in to talk about Roz leaving.
哦,来吧菲斯克。我不想谈论这个。还是太原始了。
Oh, come on Fisk. I don't want to talk about that. It's still too raw.
是的,我其实想问问她的办公室发生了什麽?
Yeah, I actually wanted to ask about what's happening with her office?
可能会把它变成神社。
Might make it into a shrine.
拜託。真?我在开玩笑,菲斯克。
Oh, come on. Really? I'm joking, Fisk.
绞刑架幽默。我真的会想念她的。
Gallows humour. I'm really gonna miss her.
是的,我也是。不过,说真的,关于她的办公室。
Yeah, me too. Seriously, though, about her office.
我可以拥有它吗?我会考虑的。
Can I have it? I'll think about it.
好了,嘿,我今晚要去看尼古拉的《人类之死》。有兴趣吗?
OK. Hey, I'm off to see Death of Man tonight with Nikolai. Any interest?
零。
Zero.
我以为我们把它关掉了。
I thought we shut that down.
我们关闭了女人之死。然而,人类之死...
We shut down Death of Woman. Death of Man, however...
你不想迟到,菲斯克。不,它直到七点才开始。
You don't want to be late, Fisk. No, it doesn't start till seven.
但如果你愿意...你走吧,伙计。
But if you want... Off you go, mate.
好吧,如果你想要一张票,我想还有很多。
OK, well if you wanted a ticket, I think there's still plenty.
我敢肯定有。是的。
I'm sure there are. Yep.
玛丽娜!
Mareena!
你回来了。
You're back.
嘿嘿嘿嘿
Oh, hey, hey, hey.
哦,我又无聊了?
Oh, am I being boring again?
对不起。我只是手提袋。
I'm sorry. I'm just totes emosh.
我昨天差点死了。(喘气)
I nearly died yesterday. (GASPS)
哦,我的上帝,发生了什麽事?
Oh, my God, what happened?
有人冲上楼下的饮料吧。
Somebody shot up the beverage bar downstairs.
乔治也是受害者。
George is a victim too.
看看他漂亮的椅子怎麽了。
Look what happened to his beautiful chair.
哦,我的上帝,你还好吗?
Oh, my God, are you OK?
我的游戏椅爆♥炸♥了。
My gaming chair exploded.
狗屎。
Shit.
你是对的,海伦。每个人都应该立遗嘱。
You were right, Helen. Everyone should make a will.
哦,嘿,这没有改变。你仍然无法製作视频遗嘱。
Oh, hey, that hasn't changed. You still can't make a video will.
我知道。我只想讲述我的故事。
I know. I just wanna tell my story.
让每个人都知道,你随时可能死去,
Let everyone know that you could die at any minute,
每个人都应该立遗嘱,即使它真的很无聊。
and everyone should make a will, even though it's really boring.
嘿嘿,对了。
Hey, right on.
每个人都应该知道生命是宝贵的,你的东西也是宝贵的。
Everyone should know that life is precious, and so's your stuff.
是的,这就是我告诉人们的。
Yes, that is what I tell people.
东西很珍贵。完全。
Stuff is precious. Exactly.
我想给你们贴标籤。
I want to tag you guys.
Grubbers 在 Insta 上吗?是的。
Is Grubbers on Insta? Yes.
Grubbers在Insta上。
Grubbers is on Insta.
我们@grubandass。
We are @grubandass.
是吗,乔治?@grubandass?
Is that right, George? @grubandass?
是的。得了。
Yep. Gotcha.
是的,我们在那裡。有罗兹。还行。
Yeah, there we are. There's Roz. OK.
嘿,我不想越界,
Hey, I don't want to overstep,
但我实际上有一个为你准备一个标籤的想法。
but I've actually had an idea for a hashtag for you.
哦。早餐汤。
Oh. Breakfast soup.
这算是一回事吗?还没有。
Is that even a thing? Not yet.
但我知道汤,我知道早餐,我知道早餐汤。
But I know soup, I know breakfast, and I know breakfast soup.
尼古拉!给你发了一张传♥单♥。
Nikolai! Got you a flyer.
美妙。
Wonderful.
所以解释一下这里发生了什麽?
So explain what's happening here?
好吧,据我瞭解,该剧将按书面形式演出,
Well, as I understand it, the play is going to be performed as written,
只有两个男人,坐在长凳上,说着垃圾话。
just two men, on a bench, talking rubbish.
你说什麽?
I beg your pardon?
只有两个人,坐在长凳上,
Just two men, on a bench,
有关于作为男人的生存危机。
having an existential crisis about being men.
但她们是女性。
But they're women.
好吧,他们向我保证,我们将在那裡看到两个男人。
Well, they have assured me we're gonna see two men up there.
我想这就是戏剧的力量。
That's the power of theatre, I guess.
现在,我应该期待它很有趣哈哈,还是更多的晚宴有趣?
Now, should I expect it to be funny ha-ha, or more dinner party funny?
你知道的。。。(轻笑)
You know... (SOFT CHUCKLE)
当真实地完成时,由男人...嗯。
When done authentically, by men... Mmm.
..这是一场笑声暴♥动♥。
..it's a laugh riot.
而且,强烈的挑衅。
But also, intensely provocative.
对不起,他们打算如何应对决定性的时刻
I'm sorry, how do they intend to tackle the defining moment
第三幕的真♥相♥?
of truth in the third act?
是的。
Yes.
我真的很期待。
I am really looking forward to that.
这是一个裸体场景。
It's a nude scene.
是吗?(钟声)
Is it? (CLOCK CHIMES)
我的西装,感觉像链子。
My suit, it feels like chains.
也许你感受到的正是社会期望的重量。
Perhaps it is the weight of society's expectation that you feel.
我想你说的是实话,先生。
Methinks you speak the truth, sir.
嗯,这是真的吗,而且很有趣...
Mm, is it true and quite funny...
嘘,不好笑。
Shh. Not funny.
嘘。昨晚,我做了一个梦。
Shh. Last night, I had a dream.
我看不到逃脱。
I see no escape.
世界,它压在我们身上。
The world, it bears down upon us.
这很烦人吗?嘘。
Is that annoying? Shh.
安静,我的朋友。
Quiet, my friend.
我会停下来。
I'll stop.
让我们再坐下来。
Let us sit again.
在沉默中。
In silence.
什麽?
What's that?
一片叶子,平托。
A leaf, Pinto.
(笑)只是一片叶子!
(LAUGHS) Just a leaf!
这是有趣的一点吗?通常,是的。
Is that the funny bit? Usually, yeah.
我很紧张。我不知道发生了什麽。
I'm nervous. I don't know what is happening.
你确定要这样做吗,Testavium?
Are you sure you want to do this, Testavium?
我是,平托。
I am, Pinto.
我想拒绝社会及其所有限制。
I want to reject society and all its restrictions.
人类的死亡。
Death to man.
哦。哦,不,哦。
Ohh. Oh, no. Ohh.
哦。
Ohh.
我重生了!
I am reborn!
我的愤怒,平托。
My rage, Pinto.
我的愤怒消失了。哦不。
My rage is gone. Oh, no.
呃呃。
Uh-oh.
继续前进。继续前进。
Keep going. Just keep going.
看!
Behold!
树!光秃秃的!
The tree! It is bare!
它完成了。
It is done.
两者:死亡...之。。。男人。
BOTH: Death... of... man.
停电。
Blackout.
我想没有人注意到。
I don't think anyone noticed.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表