剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
首长,你撑得怎麽样?
How're you holding up, chief?
啊,哭泣就是减少悲伤的深度。
Ah, to weep is to make less the depth of grief.
我本来也是这麽说的。
I was gonna say the same.
是的,这很可悲。奥伊。
Yeah, it's very sad. Oui.
菲斯克。是的?
Fisk. Yep?
要不要...?
Do you wanna...?
是的,贝内特先生,您愿意跟我一起去吗?
Yes, Mr Bennett, would you like to come with me, please?
答桉是肯定的。谢谢。
Of course. Thank you.
退出阶段左侧。哦,我知道的那个。
Exit stage left. Oh, that one I know.
那是啪啪啪啪不。
That's Snagglepuss. No.
粉红豹?那是谁?
The Pink Panther? Who's that?
它们是一样的吗?不。
Are they the same? No.
我的建议?忽略它。让他们做他们的小节目。
My advice? Ignore it. Let them do their little show.
不要给他们任何免费的宣传。
Don't give them any free publicity.
老实说,没有人买♥♥票。
Honestly, no-one's buying a ticket to this.
他们是一家郊区小丑剧团。
They're a small suburban clown theatre company.
啊,是的,但是他们是什麽类型的小丑?
Ah, yes, but what type of clown, are they?
无趣,我想。
Unfunny, I imagine.
女人。她们是女性。
Women. They are women.
是的。我更关心他们是小丑的事实。
Yeah. I'd be more concerned about the fact that they're clowns.
我父亲禁止女性表演这齣戏。
My father banned women from performing this play.
是的,但您现在拥有版权。您可以删除该禁令。
Yeah, but you own the copyright now. You can remove that ban.
我为什麽要这样做?
Why would I do that?
好吧,因为禁止女性做事
Well, because banning women from doing stuff
感觉有点塔♥利♥班♥。
feels a little bit Talibanny.
如果我可以引用《威尼斯商人》中的波西亚的话?
If I may quote Portia from Merchant of Venice?
拜託。
Oh, please.
活着的女儿的意志也是如此,被死去的父亲的意志所遏制。
So is the will of a living daughter, curbed by the will of a dead father.
是的,看到跳出我的词是“死”。
Yeah, and see the word that jumps out at me there is 'dead'.
你父亲死了。他不会知道的。
Your father's dead. He's not gonna know.
所以你不会尊重你死去的父亲的意愿吗?
So you wouldn't respect your dead father's wishes?
哦,伙计,我几乎不尊重我活着的父亲的意愿。
Oh, mate, I barely respect my living father's wishes.
我总是很失望。
I'm a constant disappointment.
看着我。
Look at me.
嗯。
Mmm.
谢谢。
Thank you.
哦,你好,乔治。那这是什麽呢?
Ooh, hello, George. What's this, then?
我在《瓦砾跑者》上有相当多的追随者,
I've got quite a following on Rubble Runner,
所以我得到了Luxolab游戏椅的赞助。
so I've been sponsored by Luxolab gaming chairs.
他们寄给我一个Camelot Caboose Double G Bedestal Edition。
They've sent me a Camelot Caboose Double G Pedestal Edition.
非常非常好。
Very, very nice.
可以吗?请。
May I? Please.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你看过剧本吗?
Have you read the play?
我没有,先生。
I have not, sir.
这是一部荒诞喜剧。
It's an absurdist comedy.
你没看出问题吗?不。
Don't you see the problem? No.
还有什麽比两个女人表演更荒谬的呢?
What could be more absurd than two women performing it?
你为什麽没有得到这个?
Why are you not getting this?
这齣戏应该是有趣的。
The play is supposed to be funny.
哦,伙计,很多戏剧都应该很有趣。
Oh, mate, a lot of theatre's supposed to be funny.
我想我们在这个房♥间里有律师-客户特权?
I assume we have attorney-client privilege in this room?
啊,是的,当然,好的。
Ah, yeah, sure, OK.
好吧,那麽问题就来了——女人不好笑。
OK, then the problem is thus - women aren't funny.
哦。哦,好的。
Oh. Oh, OK.
你自己也说过。
And you said as much yourself earlier.
不。不,我没有。
No. No, I didn't.
我说小丑不好笑。这是非常不同的。
I said clowns aren't funny. That's very different.
你知道,我想他们会指责你性别歧视。
You know, I reckon they're gonna accuse you of gender discrimination.
我会指责他们侵犯版权。
And I will accuse them of breaching copyright.
他们修改了文本。
They have altered the text.
说真的,你想让我派小丑车剧团
Seriously, you want me to send the Clown Car Theatre Company
停止和终止信?
a cease and desist letter?
我确实如此。
I do indeed.
如果我可以引用亨利五世的话...
If I may quote Henry the Fifth...
哦,你会吗?
Oh, would you?
..谁对这场战斗没有胃口,就让他离开。
..he which hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart.
应製作护照。
His passport shall be made.
你的下一个客户在这裡,海伦。
Your next client is here, Helen.
哦,你能把它们放在会议室里吗,乔治?
Oh, can you put them in the meeting room, George?
我可能需要一段时间。显然,我们正在製作护照。
I could be a while. We're getting passports made, apparently.
是的。
Yeah.
您如何看待为办公室购买♥♥空气炸锅?
What do you think about getting an air fryer for the office?
我们可以做♥鸡♥腿,楔子。
We could do chicken legs, wedges.
它都是无脂肪的。空气炸锅很大。
It's all fat free. Air fryers are pretty big.
我想罗兹会拉屎。
I reckon Roz would shit.
是的,好吧,Roz不再是这家公♥司♥的一部分,所以......
Yeah, well, Roz isn't part of this firm any more, so...
哦,小心点。
Ooh, look out.
好吧,所以我一和小丑说话就通知你。
Alright, so I will let you know as soon as I've spoken to the clowns.
掌握我们的命运不是在星星上,
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny,
而是在我们自己身上。
but in ourselves.
嗯,是的。我们将在海滩和剧院与他们战斗......
Mm, yes. We will fight them on the beaches and in the theatres...
什麽?。。而且,是的。
What? ..and, yep.
我的天,那个傢伙。
My God, that guy.
哦。怎麽会进去?
Oh. How'd it go in there?
啊,不是很好。
Ah, not great.
这里怎麽样,柯克船长?
How's things out here, Captain Kirk?
非常好。桥上一切都好?
Excellent. All good on the bridge?
绝对。
Absolutely.
好的,我。我是谁?我是一个有影响力的人。
OK, me. Who, am I? I'm an influencer.
你可能知道我的Insta - KweenMareen?
You probably know my Insta - KweenMareen?
啊,不,我不在Instagram上。
Ah, no, I'm not on Instagram.
哦,伤心。
Oh, sad.
嗯,我的品牌,它主要位于生活方式领域。
Well, my brand, it sits mostly within the lifestyle space.
哦,好吧,所以你学习生活方式?不。我有理学学士学位。
Oh, OK, so you studied lifestyle? No. I've got a Bachelor of Science.
哦,上帝,对不起。请原谅。
Oh, God, I'm sorry. Beg your pardon.
我曾经是一名医学研究员,
I used to be a medical researcher,
但我认为我可以説明更多的人作为影响者。
but I think I can help more people as an influencer.
真?还行。所以影响力是一份工作?
Really? OK. So influencing is a job?
是的。海绵是你赚钱的重要组成部分。
Yeah. Sponning is a big part of how you make money.
是的,海绵是...?
Yes, and sponning is...?
赞助。是的,当然。
Sponsorship. Yeah, of course.
我参加活动也会得到报酬,增添一点魅力。
I also get paid to attend events, add a bit of glamour.
只是因为正常人,他们往往有点,像...
Just because normal people, they tend to be a bit, like...
嗯,正常吗?
Mm, normal?
平原?是的,没错。
Plain? Yeah, exactly.
我的意思是,他们真的很好,
I mean, they're really nice,
他们只是脸上有点平澹。
they're just a little bit plain in the face.
那麽,这位面无表情的律师今天能为你做些什麽呢?
So what can this plain-faced lawyer do for you today?
哦,住手!
Oh, stop it!
我喜欢你的棕色西装。谢谢。
I love your brown suit. Oh, thank you.
这是非常沿海的奶奶。
It's very coastal grandma.
好的,我。我想要什麽?我想製作一个视频遗嘱。
OK, me. What do I want? I want to make a video will.
哦,好吧,好吧,这不是一个东西。
Oh, OK, well, that's not a thing.
完全。我会是第一个。
Exactly. I'll be the first.
我什至想到了一个标籤 - #willennial。
I've even thought of a hashtag - #willennial.
“因为这就像遗嘱,但对于千禧一代来说。
'Cause it's like a will, but for a millennial.
是的,玛丽娜,听着...
Yeah, Mareena, listen...
好吧,没有视频会这样的东西。
OK, there's no such thing as a video will.
还。不,从来没有。
Yet. No, ever.
这是相当明亮的。你能放下吗?
That's quite bright. Can you put that down?
是的,现在,让我向您解释几件事
Yeah, now, let me explain a few things to you
关于遗嘱和遗产。
about wills and estates.
我的意思是,基本上,这就是为什麽遗嘱需要是一份物理档。
I mean, basically, that's why a will needs to be a physical document.
哦 嘿!嘿嘿,你还好吗?
Oh, hey! Hey, hey, are you OK?
我的上帝。对不起。
My God. I'm sorry.
我真的很无聊!
I'm just really bored!
这应该很有趣!
This was supposed to be fun!
嗯,是的,立遗嘱可能很有趣。
Well, yeah, making a will can be fun.
有趣且负责任。
Fun and responsible.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表