剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
(零散的掌声)
(SCATTERED APPLAUSE)
嗯,我喜欢它。
Well, I loved it.
我想捅自己的脸。
I want to stab myself in the face.
啊,我们开始了。
Ah, here we go.
那麽,我们会怎麽想呢?
So, what'd we think?
我将採取法律行动。
I will be proceeding with legal action.
什麽?哦,不,来吧。
What? Oh, no. Come on.
等等,你说如果我们穿得像男人,那麽他就无法阻止我们。
Hold on, you said if we dressed like men, then he couldn't stop us.
你。。。暗示了这场闹剧?我从来没有说过。
You... suggested this farce? I never said that.
什麽?不,闭嘴,补丁。你为什麽还要说话?
What? No. Shut up, Patch. Why are you even talking?
回到你的真♥相♥。你不说话,记得吗?
Get back in your truth. You don't speak, remember?
你说了谎。
You told a lie.
一个该死的可恶的谎言,在我的灵魂上。
A damn odious lie, upon my soul.
一个谎言,一个邪恶的谎言。
A lie, a wicked lie.
哦,嘿,那是来自奥赛罗。哦,闭嘴格温。
Oh, hey, that's from Othello. Oh, shut up Gwen.
停止炫耀,因为你知道引号♥。
Stop showing off 'cause you know the quotes.
至于你...哦!哦,现在我们不说话了?
And as for you... Oh! Oh, now we're not talking?
太好了,你又回到了你的真♥相♥。
Great, you're back in your truth.
好吧,我可以在 30 秒前在那裡使用你,
Well, I could have used you there 30 seconds ago,
在你把我扔进去之前。
before you dropped me in it.
公平地说,你确实告诉我们这就是我们的方式
To be fair, you did tell us that's how we'd get around
版权问题。
the copyright issues.
是的,公平地说,你还记得我说了什麽吗
Yeah, and to be fair, do you remember what else I said
关于不说这是我的主意?
about not saying it was my idea?
是的。是的。
Yep. Yeah.
我现在想起来了。
I remember that now.
我认为不是,我的谎言。
I think not, my liege.
来吧,伙计,我们可以解决这个问题。
Come on, mate, we can sort this out.
是的,来吧,伙计。
Yeah, come on, mate.
我的眼睛永远不会忘记我昨晚看到的亵渎。
Mine eyes will never unsee the blasphemies I saw last night.
我也不能原谅这种背叛。
Nor can I ever forgive the treachery.
好的,所以我不擅长引号♥。
OK, so I'm not great at the quotes.
我们认为这意味着他回来了,还是......?
Do we think that means he's coming back, or...?
当然,他不会回来了。
Of course he's not coming back.
他说“背叛”。
He said 'treachery'.
如果我们这样看呢?
What if we look at it this way?
有了罗兹,离开我们将成为一个律师,
With Roz, leaving we're gonna be one lawyer down,
因此,简化我们的客户群可能是一件好事。
so maybe it's a good thing to streamline our client base.
哦,所以你帮了我们一个忙,失去了我们最负盛名的客户?
Oh, so you did us a favour by losing our most prestigious client?
是的?不。
Yeah? No.
不,海伦,我们的Instagram正在爆♥炸♥。
No. Helen, our Instagram is blowing up.
我们收到大量消息
We're getting a ton of messages
来自想要完成遗嘱的人。
from people who want to get their wills done.
几个?到目前为止有30个。
How many? 30 so far.
妈的!
Shit!
是的,这是KweenMarren的年度职位。
Yeah, it's KweenMarren's willennial post.
什麽?
What's that?
这是一个告诉千禧一代来这裡的帖子
It's a post telling millennials to come in here
并完成他们的遗嘱。
and get their wills done.
它在Insta上。因斯塔。这很好,海伦。
It's on Insta. Insta. That's a good one, Helen.
它不叫Insta吗?
Is it not called Insta?
这是Insta,当你说出来时很有趣。
It is Insta, it's just funny when you say it.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
所以,无论如何,看起来我失去了一个客户,
So, anyway, looks like I lost one client,
但我获得了 30 个,所以标籤“干得好,海伦。
but I gained 30, so hashtag "Well done, Helen.
“你真的扭转了局面。”
"You really turned things around."
对于一个标籤来说,这有点长。是吗?
That's a bit long for a hashtag. Is it?
那是一些严肃的棒棒糖,菲斯克。干得不错。
That's some serious lolly, Fisk. Nice work.
谢谢。
Thank you.
罗兹离开时得到她的办公室足够好吗?
Is it nice enough to maybe get Roz's office when she leaves?
好吧,如果你能把一半的查询转化为客户,
Well, if you can convert even half of those enquiries into clients,
那个办公室是你的。
that office is yours.
非常好。那麽沙发特权呢?
Excellent. And what about couch privileges?
不,伙计。离开我的沙发。
No, mate. Stay off my couch.
好吧,好吧,甚至不在乎,
OK, well, don't even care,
“因为我的新办公室里有一张漂亮的沙发,我会坐在上面。
'cause there's a nice couch in my new office, and I will sit on that.
我有沙发特权吗?
Do I have couch privileges?
“当然。一直以来。
'Course. All the time.
天啊。
Oh, God.
雷蒙德?
Raymond?
是的,罗扎林德?
Yes, Rozalind?
我一直在考虑我的调解业务。
I've been thinking about my mediation business.
有什麽理由不能在现有的办公室里工作吗?
Is there any reason why I couldn't operate out of my existing office?
不,根本没有。我们可以分享空间。
No, none at all. We could share the space.
格鲁伯律师事务所和海螺调解服务。
Gruber & Associates and Conch Mediation Services.
这是天作之合。
It's a match made in heaven.
这样,我就可以继续担任办公室经理
And that way, I could stay on as office manager
对于两家公♥司♥。
for both companies.
是的,拜託了,罗扎林德。
Yes, please, Rozalind.
那很热。热吗?
That was hot. Is that hot?
是的。你需要创可贴吗?
Yeah. Do you need a bandaid?
我确实需要创可贴。还是药膏?
I do need a bandaid. Or an ointment?
如果那裡有药膏,我会喜欢药膏。
I'd love an ointment, if there's an ointment there.
我的意思是,真的,雷,这一切是什麽?
I mean, really, Ray, what is all this?
这是呼救声,罗齐。毫米。
It's a cry for help, Rozzie. Mm.
上午。激动人心的一天。
Morning. Exciting day.
如果有人需要我,我会在我的新办公室。
If anyone needs me, I will be in my new office.
谁会告诉菲斯克?
Who's gonna tell Fisk?
我来吧。
I'll do it.
我会轻轻地打破它给她。
I'll break it to her gently.
海伦,我这裡有一份可爱的早餐汤给你。
Helen, I've got a lovely breakfast soup here for you.
哦,谢谢你,罗兹。
Oh, thank you, Roz.
多麽可爱。
How lovely.
我也不介意喝咖啡,
I wouldn't mind a coffee, as well,
如果你得到东西。
if you're getting things.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表