剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
幸运的是,这是Roz的专业领域。
Fortunately, that's Roz's area of expertise.
为罗兹感谢上帝。
Thank God for Roz.
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
我想如果有人需要一些治疗,我可能会蹦下来。
I thought I might pop down if anyone needed some healing.
我在这裡等你。放下你的手,佩吉。
I'm here for you. Put your hand down, Peggy.
你为什麽得到我的奖盃?我可以拿奖盃吗?
Why have you got my trophy? Can I have my trophy, please?
你不是必需的。去坐在罗兹的车裡。
You're not required. Go and sit in Roz's car.
那麽,你赢了吗?哦,不是时候。
So did you have a win, then? Oh, not the time.
不好意思。
Sorry.
48-22.我们砸了他们。
48-22. We smashed 'em.
但我还是很生气。
But I'm still angry.
咚。
Knock-knock.
你好,亲爱的。院长。
Hello, darling. Dean.
脚踝怎麽样?
How's the ankle?
院长,现在不是个好时机。哦。还行。
Dean, now's not a good time. Oh. OK.
我也许可以在楼下等你
I could perhaps wait for you downstairs
在溷合饮料吧?
at the blended beverage bar?
嗯,是吗?
Mm. Yes?
我能给你弄点东西吗?不。
Could I get you something? No.
不?还行。
No? OK.
看起来很棒。是的。
Looks great. Yes.
再见。再见。是的。
Bye-bye. Bye. Yeah.
哦,来吧罗齐。这是一个工作场所。
Oh, come on Rozzie. This is a workplace.
我已经受够了约翰和洋子的行为。
I've had just about enough of the John and Yoko act.
不是我的错。他真的被我带走了。
It's not my fault. He's just really taken with me.
我能做什麽?戴上你的调解面孔。
What can I do? Put your mediation face on.
加油。
Come on.
欢迎来到圆桌会议,我们大家在这裡,
Welcome to the round table, where we are all,
就像卡米洛特骑士团一样,平等。
like the Knights of Camelot, equals.
没有一个人比另一个人更重要,没有一个人比另一个人更重要......
No one person is more important than the other, no individual...
是的,好吧,我们都是一样的。来吧,走吧。
Yep, OK, we're all the same. Come on, go.
现在我想从每个人的能量水平开始。
Now I'd like to start by taking everyone's energy levels.
我想我是一个坚实的9。
I think I'm a solid 9.
猫 王?7.5毫米?
Presley? Mm. 7.5?
是的,我是10岁,所以让我们走吧。让我们继续前进。来吧,加油。
Yep, and I'm a 10, so let's go. Let's move on. Come on, crack on.
太高了。
That's high.
好吧,我们来这裡是为了确定前几天晚上发生了什麽......
Alright, we are here to determine what happened the other night...
我会告诉你发生了什麽。
I'll tell you what happened.
酒精被带入图书馆,地毯被损坏,
Alcohol was brought into the library, carpet was damaged,
我的班车司机被打残了。
and my shuttle bus driver was maimed.
致残?
Maimed?
护理人员说这是他眼睛下面的一个小划痕。下。
The paramedic said it was a small scratch under his eye. Under.
如果可以的话,我想传唤一个证人,罗兹。
I'd like to call in a witness if I may, Roz.
这不是法庭。您不需要许可。她不是法官。
It's not court. You don't need permission. She's not a judge.
我会允许的。
I'll allow it.
传唤你的证人。劳丽。
Call your witness. Laurie.
是普雷兹。那边,爱。那边。
It's Prez. Over there, love. Over there.
就是这样,前进,前进。
That's it, forward, forward.
不。
No.
劳里是我们的穿梭巴士司机。
Laurie's our shuttle bus driver.
他开车送老年人往返图书馆。
He drives seniors to and from the library.
好吧,他做到了,直到他失明。
Well, he did, until he became blind.
他几乎不是瞎子。他眼睛酸痛。
He's hardly blind. He's got a sore eye.
劳里,我举起了几根手指?
Laurie, how many fingers am I holding up?
三。
Three.
让记录显示劳里仍然可以看到。
Let the record show Laurie can still see.
没有记录,海伦。这不是法庭。
There's no record, Helen. It's not court.
应该说四个。对不起,爱。
Should have said four. Sorry, love.
继续。
Continue.
那麽蓝熊呢?那麽蓝熊呢?
And what about Blue Bear? And what about Blue Bear?
在此基础上展开。好吧,他的头被扯掉了。
Expand on that. Well, he had his head ripped off.
再。是的,还有关键词。
Again. Yep, and there's the key word.
再。这不是你的图书馆第一次发生骚乱。
Again. This is not the first time there's been a riot at your library.
你的观点是什麽?这是先例。
What's your point? That's precedent.
你的图书馆里显然有一种暴♥力♥文化。
There's clearly a culture of violence at your library.
但你承认把酒精带进图书馆。
But you admitted to bringing alcohol into the library.
是的,但我也在停车场看到了这两个预装车。
Yes, but I also saw these two pre-loading in the carpark.
拜託。每人是百加得微风。
Oh, please. It was one Bacardi Breezer each.
我想是三个,爱。闭嘴。
I think it were three, love. Shut up.
另外,法官大人,我想把它记录在桉,她叫我胖子。
Also, Your Honour, I want it on the record, she called me fat.
罗兹,我希望记录在桉,我没有称她为胖子。
Roz, I want it on the record I did not call her fat.
哦,没有记录,海伦。
Oh, there's no record, Helen.
为什麽当她说某事而不是为我说话时有记录?
Why is there a record when she says something and not for me?
好的,所以海伦,
Alright, so Helen,
我建议你给安妮和劳里买♥♥一张酒镇代金券
I propose that you buy Anne and Laurie a Liquor Town voucher
价值 200 美元。
to the value of $200.
您将更换图书馆地毯。
And you will replace the library carpet.
那我的穿梭巴士呢?
And what about my shuttle bus?
劳里不能带着眼罩开车。
Laurie can't drive with a patch on his eye.
是的,他不能工作,他也可能失去一隻眼睛
Yeah, he can't work, and he also might lose an eye
这一切都是因为她把乳酪带进了图书馆。
all because she brought cheese into the library.
(呼吸下)闭嘴,你这个该死的白♥痴♥。
(UNDER BREATH) Shut up, you fucken idiot.
你听到了吗?她只是骂我是胖白♥痴♥。
Did you hear that? She just called me a fat idiot.
她骂你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥,爱。
She called you a fucken idiot, love.
是否确定?哦,是的。
Are you sure? Oh, yes.
是的,自从我失明以来,我的听力有所改善。
Yes, my hearing's improved since I went blind.
哦,我的上帝。劳里,你不是瞎子。
Oh, my God. Laurie, you're not blind.
普雷斯利,还有什麽事吗?我还在坐班车司机。
Presley, anything else? I'm still down a shuttle bus driver.
劳里因为受伤而缺席两周。
Laurie's going to be out two weeks because of his injury.
海伦?是的,院长?
Helen? Yes, Dean?
我只是想知道你把我为你做的那幅画放在哪裡。
I was just wondering where you put that painting that I did for you.
哦,是的,就在那裡。
Oh, yep, right there.
啊!就是这样。毫米。
Ah! There it is. Mm.
哦,我可以看到我还没有签名。
Ooh, I can see that I haven't signed it.
你要我吗?
Would you like me to?
用笔,还是...?无论哪种方式。
With a pen, or...? Either way.
您的选择。好了,我要去写笔。
Your choice. OK, I'm going to go pen.
不真实。我会试一试。
Not authentic. I'll give it a go.
我想我们在办公室里。最好用笔。
I think we're in an office. Best to use a pen.
它在哪裡?
Where was it?
长话短说,它被错误地扔进了垃圾箱。
Long story short, it was thrown into a dumpster by mistake.
哦,我的上帝,谁会把它扔进垃圾箱?
Oh, my God, who would throw it in a dumpster?
这重要吗?这是给我的。
Is that important? It is to me.
好,啊,好。
OK, ah, well.
我不想指名道姓,但我会这样说,
I don't want to name names, but I will say this,
我不付钱给那些清洁工。
I'm not paying those cleaners.
因为他们把巴布奇亚的书扔进了垃圾箱?
Because they threw Babchya's book in the bin?
我从来没有说过,但如果这是你想得出的结论,
I never said that, but if that's the conclusion you want to draw,
我不会阻止你。
I'm not going to stop you.
是的,我很抱歉气味。那是从跳过。
Yeah, I'm sorry about the smell. That's from being in the skip.
不,不,那是捲心菜。
No, no, that's cabbage.
是吗?
Is it?
哦。
Oh.
这是一种强烈的气味。
It's a strong smell.
捲心菜和苏特布丁。这是最受欢迎的。
Cabbage and suet pudding. That's a favourite.
哦,我敢打赌孩子们喜欢这个。
Oh, I bet the kids love that.
我小时候一直是超级迷。
I was always a big suet fan as a kid.
毫米。
Mm.
你好,你好,你好。
Hello, hello, hello.
你好。
Hello.
昨天圆桌会议上取得了惊人的结果。
Terrific result at the round table yesterday.
多亏了罗兹法官,你轻装上阵。
You got off lightly, thanks to Judge Roz.
我开玩笑的。我知道我不是法官。
I'm kidding. I know I'm not a judge.
不过,效果很好。
Still, great result.
是的,我猜。
Yeah, I guess.
所以,作为朋友,我需要请你帮个忙。
So, I need to ask you a favour, as a friend.
一个女孩朋友。我以为我们是熟人。
A gal-pal. I thought we were acquaintances.
无论什麽。我需要你为我做点什麽。
Whatever. I need you to do something for me.
你还记得上周迪恩在这裡的时候,你说,
Do you remember last week when Dean was here and you said,
“你想让我除掉他吗?”
"Do you want me to get rid of him?"
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表