剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
I haven't got my glasses. Can you read it, Helen?
是的。
Yes.
你看起来有点瘦,亲爱的。
You're looking a bit thin, darling.
你吃饱了吗?哦,这是工作。
Are you eating enough? Oh, it's work.
他们把这个巨大的複印机放在我的办公室里。
They've put this massive photocopier in my office.
它把这个地方变成了一个桑拿房♥。我汗流浃背。
It's turned the place into a sauna. I'm sweating buckets.
你父亲的权利。你不想憔悴。
Your father's right. You don't want to get gaunt.
不是那根头髮。你会看起来像个稻草人。
Not with that hair. You'll look like a scarecrow.
你想要一些芝士蛋糕吗?
Do you want some cheesecake?
给她拿点芝士蛋糕,小费。
Get her some cheesecake, Tip.
是的,给我一些芝士蛋糕,小费。
Yeah, get me some cheesecake, Tip.
我认为我们很好。
I think we're good.
看,这是一个遗产子条款。它不适用于这所房♥子。
Look, this is a heritage sub-clause. It doesn't apply to this house.
哦,这是一种解脱。嗯,不是吗?
Oh, that's a relief. Mm, isn't it?
我想要一大块,拜託,维克多。我很瘦。
I want a big piece, please, Viktor. I'm very thin.
你有没有罐头裡的鲜奶油?
And do you have any of that whipped cream in a can?
我喜欢这些东西。
I love that stuff.
我还能帮你找什麽吗?
Is there anything else I can get you?
哦,我想喝杯咖啡。
Oh, I'd love a coffee.
莱斯利?
Leslie?
海伦·都铎·菲斯克。是的。
Helen Tudor Fisk. Yeah.
很抱歉这麽晚打电♥话♥。
I'm sorry to call so late.
只是 - 快速问题。
Just - quick question.
你母亲的房♥子大概有多旧?
How old is your mother's house, just roughly?
哦。联邦。
Ooh. Federation.
早上,莱斯利。
Morning, Leslie.
你好,海伦。
Hello, Helen.
大日子。
Big day.
还乐于继续吗?
Still happy to go ahead?
是的。我考虑过。
Yes. I've had a think about it.
我认为这裡是热水浴缸的完美地点。
I think it's the perfect spot for a hot tub.
如果这是你想要的。好吧,让我们开始吧。
If that's what you want. Alrighty, let's do it.
让我们绕到后面等乔治。
Let's go around the back and wait for George.
我会告诉基思·巴吉这个坏消息。
And I will give Keith Budge the bad news.
嗯。
Mm-hm.
呸。
Ugh.
是的?
Yeah?
基思·巴奇。还记得我吗?是的。
Keith Budge. Remember me? Yeah.
根据理事会规定,
According to council regulations,
这个工作室离边界太近了
this studio is too close to the boundary
我的客户别无选择,只能将其击倒。
and my client has no choice but to knock it down.
哦,我有租约。
Oh, I've got a lease.
不幸的是,这个住所是非法的,
Mm. Unfortunately, this dwelling is illegal,
这将使您的租约无效。
which renders your lease null and void.
这是什麽意思呢?这意味着穿上你的衬衫,伙计。
So what does that mean? It means put your shirt on, buddy.
你有15分钟的时间出去。
You got 15 minutes to get out.
什麽?要不你把我的房♥子推倒?
What? Or you'll knock my house down?
不是我个人,但我确实有砾王ZennyChen待命。
Not me personally, but I do have ZennyChen, Rubble King, standing by.
我觉得自己很强大,海伦!好样的。
I feel powerful, Helen! Attaboy.
血腥地狱。(启动发动机)
Bloody hell. (STARTS ENGINE)
滴答滴答,基思。让我们开始行动吧。
Tick-tock, Keith. Let's get moving.
待命!
Standing by!
哦,谢谢你的热情,但我们确实必须让他出去。
Oh, appreciate your enthusiasm, but we do have to let him get out.
快点,伙计。我不能永远阻止他。
Hurry up, buddy. I can't hold him off forever.
他很生气。
He's antsy.
碎石跑者!
Rubble Runner!
菲斯克,你在撕碎吗?看起来你丢了几个小桶。
Fisk, are you shredding? Looks like you've lost a few kegs.
不,这隻是水的重量。
No, it's just water weight.
因为那个愚蠢的複印机,我汗流浃背。
I'm sweating off kilos because of that stupid photocopier.
说够了。我会让它移♥动♥的。
Enough said. I'll get it moved.
谢谢。
Thank you.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表