剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
你知道,负责任的乐趣,
You know, responsible fun,
就像点两个主菜而不是一个主菜,
like ordering two entrees instead of a main,
或者在玫瑰中弹出冰块,
or popping an ice cube in your rose,
或者在麵包和黄油上撒一点盐。
or sprinkling a little bit of salt on your bread and butter.
穿着一双合脚的粗跟鞋,
Wearing a sensible block-heeled shoe,
所以你整天都很舒服,但你看起来仍然很好......
so you're comfortable all day, but you still look good...
什麽?我想要的只是开始一个趋势标籤。
What? All I wanted was to start a trending hashtag.
是的,我不知道那是什麽,所以。
Yeah, I don't know what that is, so.
这就像#ToastTuesday,每个人都发佈吐司的食谱。
It's like #ToastTuesday, where everyone posts recipes of toast.
为什麽需要吐司食谱?
Why do you need a recipe for toast?
我只是浪费了一整天的时间,
I have just wasted my whole day on this,
而且我没有什麽要发佈的。
and I haven't got anything to post.
好吧,也许你可以...你能发佈关于溷合饮料的资讯吗?
Well, maybe you could... could you post about blended beverages?
那可能很有趣。比如,#MilkshakeMonday标签呢?
That could be fun. Like, what about #MilkshakeMonday hashtag?
好吧,它对我来说是品牌,但不是星期一。
Well, it is on brand for me, but it's not Monday.
好,给我吧。我仍然想要免费的饮料。
OK, give me it. I still want the free beverage.
好吧,你接受这个。
OK, well you take that.
但是,对于做好的老式论文遗嘱,我们感觉如何?
But how are we feeling about doing a good old-fashioned paper will?
你知道,我们得到了一张你签名的照片。
You know, we get a photograph of you signing it.
你知道,我们真的可以玩得开心。
You know, we could really have fun some with it.
不。有什麽意义?
No. What's the point?
我不会很快死去。
It's not like I'm gonna die any time soon.
我们不知道。你知道,生活是随机的。
We don't know that. You know, life is random.
你可以走出这裡,被电车撞到。
You could walk out of here and get hit by a tram.
为什麽这麽说呢?是的,我不知道。
Why would you say that? Yeah, I don't know.
这太可怕了。真诚地。
That was terrible. Honestly.
茶。
Tea.
还行。
OK.
(歎息)
(SIGHS)
嘿,网站管♥理♥员♥。我有一点阅读要做。
Hey, webmaster. I've got a bit of reading to do.
我有机会使用卡布斯吗?佔领。
Any chance I could use the Caboose? Occupied.
无论如何。
Eh.
还行。
OK.
那时爸爸已经不吃糖了。他正在使用糖精。
Dad was off sugar by then. He was using saccharine.
哦,小心。罗齐在甲板上。
Oh, look out. Rozzie's on deck.
嘿,罗兹。射线。
Hey, Roz. Ray.
对不起,我在看什麽?这是我的新游戏椅。
I'm sorry, what am I looking at? It's my new gaming chair.
游戏椅?他们不是很危险吗?
Gaming chair? Aren't they dangerous?
他们中没有一个人爆♥炸♥并杀死某人吗?
Didn't one of them explode and kill someone?
不,这是一个神话。
No, that's a myth.
我的意思是,它在中国发生过一次,但没有人死亡,
I mean, it happened one time in China, but no-one died,
还有一次在美国。
and another time in America.
但除此之外,完全是神话。
But otherwise, total myth.
为什麽会在这裡...也许有一次在罗马尼亚。
Why is it here... And maybe one time in Romania.
它需要立即离开。
It needs to go immediately.
看起来我们在这裡做修脚。
It looks like we're doing pedicures in here.
真可惜,伙计。
That's a shame, mate.
不过,说真的,它不会爆♥炸♥,是吗?
Seriously, though, it's not gonna explode, is it?
只有舒适。
Only with comfort.
好。非常好。
Good. Very good.
菲斯克!不。
Fisk! No.
你和那张沙发是怎麽回事?
What is it with you and that couch?
你就像一隻不听话的拉布拉多犬。
You're like a disobedient Labrador.
我不会的。。。我什麽都没做。
I won't... I wasn't doing anything.
你说吧?是的。
You right? Yep.
嘿,伙计们,这是你们的奎恩,玛丽娜。
Hey, guys, it's your Kween, Mareena.
好的,射手座有新月。
OK, so there's a new moon in Sagittarius.
哦 嘿。这是希德。打个招呼,希德。
Oh, hey. This is Sid. Say hi, Sid.
你好。她太可爱了。
Hi. She's so cute.
那是你那边的卡车吗?不,那样。
Is that your truck over there? No, that way.
非常感谢您这样做。不,很高兴,伙计。
Thanks so much for doing this. No, a pleasure, mate.
我实际上在北墨尔本,非常令人兴奋,而且有一个...
I am actually in North Melbourne, very exciting, and there's a...
海伦?是的,罗兹?
Helen? Yes, Roz?
小丑的最新消息是什麽?我正在努力。
What's the latest on the clowns? I'm working on it.
我只是不认为我有一个很好的论点。
I just don't think I've got a very good argument.
尼古拉完全有权要求他们关闭。
Nikolai's well within his rights to demand they shut down.
不过,是他吗?
Is he, though?
这真的感觉像性别歧视,作为女性,
It really feels like gender discrimination and as women,
我认为我们不应该支援这一点。
I don't think we should be supporting that.
不要教我关于妇女权利。
Do not lecture me on women's rights.
我为希拉蕊游♥行♥。我戴着一顶粉红色的猫帽,是吗?
I marched for Hillary. I wore a pink pussy hat, did you?
不。我不喜欢游♥行♥或「猫」这个词。
No. I don't love marching or the word 'pussy'.
该剧是一场存在主义的讨论
The play is an existential discussion
关于成为男人意味着什麽。
on what it means to be men.
哦,我已经很无聊了,罗兹。
Ohh, I'm bored already, Roz.
当他们改变角色的性别时,
When they change the gender of the characters,
他们侵犯了版权!
they're breaching copyright!
是的,我知道。但问题是...
Yeah, I know that. But the problem is...
雷得到了什麽?
What's Ray got?
请问那个盒子里有什麽,雷蒙德?不关你的事,罗扎林德。
What's in that box, please, Raymond? Not your business, Rozalind.
你不再在这裡工作了,记得吗?
You don't work here any more, remember?
哦。
Ohh.
这是我受不了的闷闷气。
It's the sulking I can't stand.
好吧,我最好抬头。是的,很漂亮。
Alright, I'd better head up. Yeah, beautiful.
非常感谢您的説明。不用担心。
Thanks so much for your help. No worries.
当你在这裡时,和希德打个招呼。
And say hi to Sid while you're here.
她真棒。
She's awesome.
(砰!(尖叫)
(BANG!) (SCREAMING)
哦,我的上帝!哦,我的上帝!趴下!大家下来吧!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Get down! Everyone, get down!
梅尔康,下来,你这个白♥痴♥!
Melcome, get down, you idiot!
(汽车警报器哔哔声,狗吠声)
(CAR ALARMS BEEP, DOGS BARK)
那就行了,然后就上去了。
That'll do, and then up.
你对那个姿势不满意...我觉得没问题。
You're not happy with that pos... I think it's fine.
就像,这是...就像,你可以在那裡看到它。
Like, it's... Like, you can see it there.
你想继续28岁吗?
Do you wanna go on to 28?
啊,嗨。我正在寻找小丑汽车剧院公♥司♥。
Ah, hi. I'm looking for Clown Car Theatre Company.
我猜你就是这样。是的。
I'm guessing you're it. Yeah.
好吧,所以我讨厌成为坏消息的承载者,女士们,
OK, so I hate to be the bearer of bad news, ladies,
但我在这裡是为了...
but I am here to...
是的?
Yeah?
哦,对不起,你介意不叫我们女士吗?
Oh, sorry, do you mind not calling us ladies?
哦,当然。请原谅。
Oh, sure. Beg your pardon.
嗯,讨厌成为坏消息的承载者,小丑,
Um, hate to be the bearer of bad news, clowns,
但我是来关你的。
but I'm here to shut you down.
这就是性别歧视。嗯。
That's gender discrimination. Mmm.
从技术上讲,我们在这裡发生的事情是侵犯版权。
Technically what we've got going on here is breach of copyright.
嘿,你可以直接和我说话。
And hey, you can talk to me directly.
补丁不说话。
Patch doesn't speak.
这是她的真理,她喜欢留在裡面。
That's her truth, and she likes to stay in it.
你认为也许我们可能会失去鼻子吗?
Do you think maybe we could lose the noses?
和你说话有点难...(喇叭) .继续。
It's a bit hard to talk to you with... (HONKS) ..going on.
伟大。如果你只是再做一场戏呢?
Great. What about if you just did another play?
来吧,有成堆的戏剧。
Come on, there's heaps of plays.
你可以做《奇怪的夫妇》。这是一个有趣的问题。
You could do The Odd Couple. That's a fun one.
或者莎士比亚的东西。他有一百万。
Or something by Shakespeare. He's got a million of 'em.
奇迹工作者。你会很棒,补丁。
Miracle Worker. You'd be great in that, Patch.
哦,我们开始了。
Oh, here we go.
是的,是的,我们想成为有史以来第一位表演这部剧的女性。
Yeah, yeah, we want to be the first women ever to perform this play.
来吧,不要让我发佈禁令。
Come on, don't make me issue an injunction.
这是大量的文书工作。
That is a lot of paperwork.
是的,但我们的使命是粉碎父权制。
Yeah, but we're on a mission to smash the patriarchy.
好吧,那麽你将需要一名律师。你有律师吗?
Well, then you're gonna need a lawyer. Have you got a lawyer?
不。
No.
是的。我已经有点明白了,格温,谢谢。
Yeah. I kinda got that one already, Gwen, thanks.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我正在粉碎父权制,
I'm on board with smashing the patriarchy,
特别是在这种情况下。
especially in this instance.
所以我要给你一些免费的法律建议,
So I'm gonna give you some free legal advice,
説明你在不被起诉的情况下上演你的小戏。
help you put on your little play without getting sued.
我说:“我要给你一些免费的法律谘询......
I said, "I'm gonna give you some free legal advice...
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表