剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表
-What's in it for me? -Luke.
-等我一下 -好吧
-Just... -All right.
六瓶可乐?
Six pack of Jolt?
-这也不是难事 -谢谢你
-Was that so hard? -Thank you.
有新的消息指出 你跟凯特之间可能不会再发展下去
New information has come to light, and your odds with Kate are potentially compromised.
我觉得你应该再考虑一下 要不要这样做
I think you should reconsider doing this.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
有新消息 就是个谣言
New information. It's just a rumor.
-应该都是废话 但我听说 -你是在嫉妒
-It's probably garb. But I just heard-- -Ooh, you're jealous.
嫉妒?
Jealous?
对 嫉妒
Yes. Jealous.
所以你对这件事 一直持负面态度 对吧?
That's why you've been negative about this, right?
太荒谬了 我一直都很负面
That's absurd. I'm always negative.
听着 就算我有女朋友 我们还会是朋友
Listen, we're still gonna be friends after I get a girlfriend.
你不要再担心这么多了
You just gotta stop worrying so much.
天啊 大家看到之后一定会吓一大跳
Oh, man! Everyone's gonna shit when they see this!
是好的吓一跳
In a good way.
看到没?
See.
他们会吓死的
They're gonna shit.
好的那种
In a good way.
早安 波林高中的学生 我是洁西卡贝兹
Good Morning, BHS! I'm Jessica Betts.
我是史考特帕奇
And I'm Scott Pocket.
史考特帕奇
Scott Pocket
在我开始前 今天有个特别影片 要给大家看看
Before I begin, today we have a special video presentation.
是来自于一名新
It comes to us from a fre--
开始播放
Roll tape!
今天一整天 那些人都会让你不好受
Today is gonna be the day That they're gonna throw it back to you
至少你知道现在自己要做什么了吧
By now you should've somehow Realized what you gotta do
我不相信有人能感同身受 我对你的感觉
I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do about you now
对于人们说的闲言闲语 他们说你已经不在乎了
Backbeat, the word was on the street That the fire in your heart is out
我知道这些你一定都听过 但你还是都放在心上
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
我不相信有人能感同身受 我对你的感觉
I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do about you now
要走的路是这么地崎岖不平
And all the roads we have to walk Are winding
领导我们的光 也是这么模糊不清
And all the lights that lead us there Are blinding
有好多话我想对你说
There are many things that I Would like to say to you
但我不知道怎么开口
But I don't know how
因为或许
Because maybe
你就是那个能拯救我的人
You're gonna be the one that saves me
毕竟
And after all
你是我的奇迹之墙
You're my wonderwall
我说或许
I said maybe
你就是那个能拯救我的人
You're gonna be the one that saves me
你就是那个能拯救我的人
You're gonna be the one that saves me
你就是那个能拯救我的人
You're gonna be the one that saves me
干
Fuck!
凯特麦斯纳
Kate Messner...
你愿意跟我约会吗?
will you go out with me?
天啊
Oh, God.
二号♥机 转到一号♥机
Uh, camera two, pan to camera one.
凯特?
Kate?
好
Yes.
太棒了
Yes!
剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表