剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表
-没 -没?
-Nah. -Nah?
"没"是什么意思?梅佳海德皮革?
What's "nah"? Naugahyde?
我只是在开玩笑
I'm just joking.
所以她人生中没出现过其他男性?
So, no man in her life at all?
爸 你表现得很怪
Dad, you're being weird.
-才没有 -不 没关系 我妈妈男人缘很好
-No, I'm not. -No, it's okay. Guys love my mom.
-是吗?-对
-They do? -Yeah.
-哪种男性?-爸
-What kind of guys? -Dad.
把木须肉传过来
Pass the moo shu.
好
Okay.
我想敬一杯
I'd like to make a toast.
敬我女友 凯特 还有她慷慨的父亲 麦斯纳先生
To my girlfriend Kate and her generous father Mr. Messner.
我希望以后 还有更多外带中式餐点的晚餐
Here's to what I hope is many more Chinese takeout dinners.
敬大家
Cheers.
你知道吗 凯特?
You know what, Kate?
我觉得你男友很不错
I think your guy's pretty cool.
我又要让你不好意思了
I'm about to embarrass you.
凯特离开乐团后 有段黑暗时期
After Kate quit band, there was a dark period.
我认为在你们这个年纪
You know, but I think a little boy-girl compassion
有些小男生和小女生的同理心及陪伴 是非常好的事情
and companionship is a very good thing for you at this stage of your lives.
身为人类 我们都渴望陪伴
As human beings, we crave companionship,
所以
and uh...
你参加过乐团?
You were in band?
-很短暂的时间 -她只是谦虚
-Briefly. -She's being modest.
-你可以表演一下吗?-不可以
-Can you play something? -No.
拜托?
Please?
-别人拒绝时你听不懂吗?-别这样 拜托你
-What don't you understand about no? -Come on, pretty please.
钢琴很久没调音了 应该不好听了
The piano's probably out of tune. It won't sound good.
-我不介意 -亲爱的 怎么不弹?
-I don't mind. -Why don't you?
反正只有我们
I mean, it's just us.
只有我们
Just us.
你们真的很烦 一首曲子就好 之后就不弹了
You guys are annoying, but one song and then never again.
好
Okay.
你要弹你妈妈的曲子吗?
You gonna play your mom's song?
可以吗?
Is that okay?
不准笑
And no laughing.
昨晚她帮我整理起飞前的行李
She packed my bags last night Pre-flight
关键时间
Zero hour
是早上9点
Nine a.m.
等到那时候我将会高飞
And I'm gonna be high
像个风筝一样
As a kite by then
我好想念地球
I miss the Earth so much
我想念我妻子
I miss my wife
这无尽的航行中
It's lonely out in space
身在太空是如此孤独
On such a timeless flight
我想一定会花很长一段时间
And I think it's gonna be A long, long time
你好 这里是雪莉 和路克的家
Hello. You've reached Sherry and Luke.
我们现在没空 请留下消息 我们会回电
We're not available, leave a message and we'll call right...
你好?
Hello.
你好?
Hello?
你好
Hi. Hello.
我没想到 我以为你在法兰克福
I didn't think... I thought you were in Frankfurt.
抱歉 但你是哪位?
Sorry, but, who is this?
我是肯 我 很抱歉 我没想到你会在家
It's Ken. I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd be home.
肯 你好啊
Ken! Hey!
我在家啊
I am, I'm home.
我的那班飞机比较早
I got an early flight.
太好了
Great.
路克在我们家用餐 怕你担心
Luke's over having dinner in case you were worried.
那很好
Oh, great. Um...
抱歉 如果路克在那里 你又以为我不在家
I'm sorry, if Luke's over there and you thought I wasn't home,
那你为什么要打来?
why are you calling?
你知道 那天晚上跟你在一起 我真的过得很开心
You know, I had the best time with you the other night.
真的很好玩
That was really fun.
我当时应该就说出口的
And, uh, I sh-- I should have said this then.
我喜欢你 雪莉
I like you, Sherry.
我真的很想再见到你
And I'd really like to see you again.
越快越好
Very soon.
你想要什么时候?
When were you thinking?
我是火箭人
I'm a Rocket Man
火箭人 在太空中独自燃烧保险丝
Rocket Man Burning out his fuse up here alone
我想一定会花很长一段时间
And I think it's gonna be A long, long time
我想一定会花很长一段时间
And I think it's gonna be A long, long time
我想一定会花很长一段时间
And I think it's gonna be A long, long time
香蕉蛞蝓
Banana slug.
剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表