剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表
你真的要赶快下来 嗑药不能爬高啊
You really should come down. Never mix drugs with heights.
对 或许你是对的
Yeah, perhaps you are right.
我不在高处也能高飞
I can be lofty without being aloft.
小心点
Just be careful!
我是肉豆蔻之王
I am the Nutmeg King.
我要做什么都可以
I can do anything.
-奥利佛 下来 -好
-Oliver, come down! -Okay.
我不能
I can't...
我下不去
I can't get down.
好 我下不去
Okay, I can't get down.
天啊 我下不去
Oh, God, I can't get down.
天啊
Oh, God.
我要找妈妈
I want my mom!
你们在笑什么?不要笑了
What are you guys laughing at? Stop laughing.
你好 松鼠警局吗?
Hello. Squirrel Police?
我这里有紧急事件
I have an emergency.
我们可以用松果付你酬劳
We can pay you in nuts.
我说不要再笑我了
I said stop laughing at me.
这又不好笑
It's not funny.
有用了
It's working.
太棒了
Oh, yes.
有用了
It worked.
有用了
It worked.
一起同欢吧
Gloptonites rejoice
一起同欢吧
Gloptonites rejoice
一起同欢吧
Gloptonites rejoice
可恶
Damn it!
多明尼格斯岩石区
爸
Hey, Dad.
其实我有点饿
I am kinda hungry, actually.
很好 你想吃三明治吗?
Great, do you want a sandwich?
做个三明治给你吃
Make you a sandwich.
你有听说过多明尼格斯岩石区吗?
Hey, have you ever heard of Dominguez Rocks?
我前几天晚上重看了《魔鬼克星》 想清楚一些事情了
I re-watched Ghostbusters. Here's what I figured out.
除了那些鬼 还有个真正的反派
Aside from the ghosts, there's really just one other bad guy.
环境保护局的那家伙
The EPA guy.
我在想 为什么这家伙是反派?
And I'm thinking, "How is this guy the bad guy?"
他只是在做该做的工作而已
This guy is doing his job.
那家伙只是在保护环境
This guy is protecting the environment.
而同时那些魔鬼克星四处奔波 到处炸宴会听
While the Ghostbusters run around and blow up ballrooms.
我是说 我能写出整部电影
I mean, I bet I could write a whole movie
而环境保护局的家伙在里面是正派
where the EPA guy, he's the good guy.
我是说 从他的观点来看 他的确是好人
I mean, heck, from his perspective, he is the good guy.
这真的很有趣
That's interesting.
我们都是自己故事里的英雄
We're all the heroes of our own story.
却没发现
Without even realizing,
自己可能是别人故事里的坏人
we're probably the bad guy in someone else's.
抱歉这里一团乱
Sorry about the mess.
我正试着解决绿幕的问题
I'm trying to get this green screen to key
然后操控仪也坏了
and on top of everything, the board is broken.
只是
It's just...
一向都那么多问题
friggin' typical.
对了 鼻环很酷
Cool nose piercing, by the way.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你的蓝脸也很酷
Cool blue face.
这个
Oh.
谢谢
Thanks.
我有些话想跟你说 我知道你可能会讨厌我
I wanted to tell you something. I know you probably hate me.
我不讨厌你
I don't hate you.
抱歉 之前对你很坏 之前情况很不好
I'm sorry if I was mean to you. That was messed up.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
我有很棒的消息
I have awesome news.
我爸要给视听社一笔资金
My dad is going to give A/V club
让我们去多明尼格斯岩石区旅行
the funds for a trip to Dominguez Rocks.
我们可以去了
We're good to go.
-等等 真的吗?-对
-Wait, really? -Yeah.
我是说 我们的父母还是得签同意书
I mean, our parents will have to sign permission slips.
而且我们要请史达格鲁夫当监护司机
And we have to get Stargrove to drive as chaperone.
-但 没错 -你为什么为我这样做?
-But, yeah. -Why did you do that for me?
因为你是我朋友
Because you're my friend.
你好?松果公♥司♥ 我是麦奎德先生
Hello, Pinecone and Company, this is Mr. McQuaid.
你好啊 伊曼琳
Oh, hey, Emaline.
对 我也喜欢你
Yeah, I... I like you, too.
剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表