剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表
I don't know.
-也许是因为我有点嫉妒 -嫉妒我?
-Maybe I was a little bit jealous. -Of me?
对啊
Yes.
你那么酷 而且很自然
You're so cool, and you don't even try.
-有够烦的 -我才不酷
-It's annoying. -I am not cool.
才怪 你很酷
Yes, you are.
-不 才没有 -明明就有
-No, I'm not. -Yes, you are.
你觉得自己不酷 这样更酷了 这样很可爱
You're cooler for thinking that you aren't. It's really cute.
我觉得你是我遇过最性感 最有魅力的人了
I think you're the most sexy and attractive person I've ever met.
你真的这样想吗?
You really think so?
我觉得你很完美
I think you're perfect.
好恶心
Disgusting!
我在巴士的地板上 找到我的牙齿固定架
I found my retainer on the floor of the bus.
巴士啊
The bus!
我的牙齿要永远歪七扭八了
My teeth are gonna be crooked forever.
你们刚刚聊到哪里?
So, what's crack-a-lackin?
不管你做什么 明天都会一样美好
What you're doing tomorrow's Gonna come your way
不准有放弃的念头
Don't you ever consider giving up
你会发现
You will find,
人生多么美好
It's a beautiful life
喔
Oh-oh-oh-oh
人生多么美好
It's a beautiful life
喔
Oh-oh-oh-oh
我们到了
We're here.
太不可置信了
Unreal.
好了 各位 来卸货吧
All right, guys, let's unload!
测试 一 二 三
Testing. One, two, three.
-收音情形呢?清楚吗?-很清楚
-How are the levels? Fresh? -Fresh.
-第几幕了?-21-G
-What scene's this? -21-G.
对了 字迹很好看
Nice penmanship, by the way.
路克 这怎么样?
Luke, how's this?
"你为何来此 你这凡人傻瓜"
"Why did you come here, you mortal fool."
不 兄弟 你嘴里的味道就像
No. Dude, your breath it's like...
-我嘴里的味道像什么?-找些喉糖来吃就对了 马上吃
-My breath is like what? -Just find some Binaca, stat.
我要去哪找喉糖?
Where am I gonna find Binaca?
摄影机准备好
Roll camera.
准备好了
Rolling.
第21-G幕 第一次拍摄
Scene 21, Guatemala. Take one.
准备
Ready and...
等等 你们几个小孩在这干嘛?
Hey! What are you kids doing?
在这里拍片需要许可证
You need a permit to film up here.
问个很随机的问题 就是 你会皮肤过敏吗?
Totally random question, but, um, do you have any skin allergies?
你这个愚蠢的人类
Oh, you foolish human.
你将感受到波洛格司令的怒气
You shall feel the wrath of Commander Blorg.
卡
Cut!
-怎么样?你确定吗?-很棒
-How was it? -Oh, it was great.
-我可以再来一次 -不 为什么要挑战完美呢?
-You sure? I could do it again. -No. Why toy with perfection?
太好了 很棒
Great. Wonderful.
第25-Q幕 第三次拍摄
Twenty-five, quizzical. Take three.
开拍
Action.
抓住他
Get him.
-我想应该喊卡了 -卡
-That's a cut. -Cut.
只有我才能喊卡
I'm the only one that says "cut."
第25-D幕 第二次拍摄
Scene 25, double-dare, take two.
-要演得像帕西诺和狄尼洛 -抓住他
-Give me Pacino, give me De Niro! -Get him.
你那样比较像克里斯多夫华肯
Dude, that's Christopher Walken.
卡
Cut!
拜托 麦奎德 要更愤怒
Come on, McQuaid. Mad! Mad! Mad!
抓住他
Get him!
就是这样 卡
That's the one. Cut! We got it.
拍到了
But somehow The vital connection is made
好了 各位 接下来是重要吻戏画面
Oh, guys, this is the big kiss scene.
不要有压力
No pressure.
口香糖?
Gum?
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
All right!
开拍
And action!
百战百胜
Victorious!
地球上的干酪贩子总有一天会后悔
Cheese mongers of Earth shall rue the day
是他们惹上了伟大的波洛格
they provoked the mighty Blorg.
札琴达 我的爱 你怎么说你雄壮威武的未婚夫?
Zarginda, my love, what say you of your studly betrothed?
为爱情与责任所困
Bound by duty and love,
我会说你不像格伦普同奈人 你更像神
I say you're more God than Gloptonite.
邪教合唱团
卡
And cut!
大家为麦奎德鼓鼓掌
Give it up for McQuaid.
-亲得很不错 -你也是
-That was some good kissing. -Same to you.
今天就到这 太棒了 来打包吧
That's a wrap! Wow! Let's pack it up.
你确定不用再拍一次吗?
You sure we don't need another take?
我可以再拍一次 为了保险起见
I could do another take for... For safety.
-都拍好了 -对
-We got it. -Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
凯特
Kate.
跟我们一起游泳
Come swim with us.
我现在不行 抱歉 晚一点好了
I, uh, I can't right now. I'm sorry. Maybe later.
-路克 -怎样?
-Hey. -What.
跟我来
Come with me.
好吧
Okay.
凯特 等一下
Oh, Kate, hold up.
我们要干嘛?
What are we doing?
你知道我们离好莱坞 只有40分钟车程吗?
Did you know we're only 40 minutes away from Hollywood?
好像是
I guess so.
想要来个秘密行动吗?
Up for a little covert operation?
你真坏
Bad ass.
清水旅店
伊曼琳 我买♥♥了一瓶激浪给你
Uh, Emaline, I got you a Mountain Dew.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我在想你想不想 跟我一起在我的房♥间看电视
I was wondering if you wanted to watch television with me in my room.
用袜子打手♥枪♥吧
Go beat off into a sock.
老兄 我找到一间游戏间 你想打乒乓球吗?
Dude, I found a game room. Want to play ping-pong?
-你自己玩吧 -对 不错
-Play with yourself. - Yeah, good one.
你想的话 我可以跟你一起玩
I'll play if you want.
你厉害吗?
Are you any good?
不是很厉害
Not really.
那算了
Forget about it.
日落大道 400公尺 好莱坞大道
人生多么美好
It's a beautiful life
喔
Oh-oh-oh-oh
人生多么美好
It's a beautiful life
喔
Oh-oh-oh-oh
人生多么美好
It's a beautiful life
喔
Oh-oh-oh-oh
我只想在这里 跟你在一起
I just want to be here beside you
波林高中
百视达
这是什么?
What is this?
中继站
A pit stop.
我在想我们去看多莉艾莫丝那天晚上 你说的话
I was thinking about what you said the night we went to see Tori Amos.
我想我们都说了些我想忘记的话
Oh, I think we both said some things I'd rather forget.
我是说 你♥爸♥的事情
I mean, about your dad.
你说你希望多认识他一点
You said you wished you knew him better.
现在是你的机会
Well, now's your chance.
那是他
That's him.
-你是怎么 -电♥话♥簿
-How did you... -Phone book.
他室友告诉我他工作的地点
His roommate told me where he worked.
欢迎来到百视达
Welcome to Blockbuster.
糟糕
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
需要帮你找什么吗?
Hey, could I help you find anything?
不 不用了
No, thanks. I'm good.
好的 你不需要害羞 如果需要帮助 我叫李洛伊
Okay, well, you don't have to be shy. If you do need help, my name is Leroy.
-好 -只要打声招呼就好
- Okay. - Just, uh, call out.
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表