剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表
Do you miss him?
不想
No.
那你妈妈呢?
What about your mom?
她现在在大西洋上空八公里处
She's, uh, five miles above the Atlantic right now.
什么?
What?
她是空服员
She's a flight attendant.
有时候她会一整个礼拜都不在家 其实这样还不错
Sometimes she's gone for a whole week, which kinda rules.
我就能熬夜 或是租限制级电影
I get to stay up late. Rent rated "R" movies.
影片出租店的人都认识我 这样很酷
They know me at Video Shack, which is cool.
比起青少年 我更像大人 真的
I'm more like an adult than a teenager, really. So...
这里面有什么?
What's on these?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我想应该是我爸的 我一直都想看看那是什么
I think they were my dad's. I've been meaning to check them out.
你为什么会加入视听社?
What made you join A/V?
应该是因为看起来蛮好玩的
It seemed mellow, I guess.
我爸一直想让我竞选学生自治会会长
My dad was trying to get me to run for ASB.
好像因为他是模范学生 所以我也得跟他一样
It's like I have to be some exemplary student 'cause of who he is.
真讨厌
Sucks.
麦斯纳先生 但你知道 他看起来蛮酷的
Mr. Messner. You know, he actually seems kinda cool.
我不会这样形容他
Not the term I would use.
那麦斯纳太太呢?
What about Mrs. Messner?
她死了
She died.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
怎么会这样?她生病了
How'd it happen? She was sick.
我们 你不需要聊没关系
We don't... you don't have to talk about it.
没关系的
It's all good.
没事
It's okay.
她过世后 他们叫我去看心理辅♥导♥
After she died, they made me talk to a counselor.
五岁的小孩要跟心理辅♥导♥员说什么?
What's a five-year-old supposed to say to a counselor?
他们还叫我做一个 愚蠢的艺术手工计划
And they had me make this stupid arts and crafts project.
叫做"尖叫箱"
It's called a Scream Box.
我想要尖叫的时候 都可以对着那个箱子尖叫
And I was supposed to scream into it whenever I needed.
我从没用过
I never used it.
但我爸有用过
My dad did though.
后来我回到学校 大家都不跟我说话了
And then, I came back to school, and everyone stopped talking to me
因为他们知道我没有妈妈了
because they knew I didn't have a mom anymore.
我那时候只想消失
I wanted to disappear.
事实上我也算消失了
It's like I actually did, kind of.
看起来怎么样?
How's it look?
很完美
Oh, perfect.
就像新的一样
Like new.
你确定你不想要带些什么走吗?果酱馅饼怎么样?
Sure you don't want anything for the road? Like a Pop Tart?
果汁呢?花生果酱三明治?
Hi P, B and J?
你真可爱
You're cute.
礼拜一见
See you on Monday.
我很可爱
I'm cute.
-肉卷还是水管意大利面 亲爱的?-爸
-Meatloaf or Ziti, sweetie? -Dad!
抱歉 只想知道你想不想
Oh! Sorry! Just wanted to know if you wanted to...
你知道 凯特
You know, Kate,
你想看这种杂♥志♥是没关系的
it's okay if you want to look at this magazine.
如果要老实说的话 我也看过几本
I've seen a few myself, if I'm being honest.
但我希望你知道
But I want you to know
就是你不需要 变得像杂♥志♥上这些女生一样
is that you don't have to look like the girls in these magazines.
真正的男人 会被各种外表和身材的女人吸引
Real men are attracted to women of all shapes and sizes.
胸部什么的
Breasts, and uh,
-还有屁♥股♥ 和下面那块 -爸
-bottom, and uh, pubis area... -Dad.
我只想让你记得 魅力不仅限于我们的身材
What I want you to remember is attraction is not limited to our physical forms.
尽管有些人可能这样觉得
Despite what some people may believe.
知道了 谢谢 爸
Um, got it. Thanks, Dad.
随时都可以聊聊 亲爱的
Anytime, sweetie.
那你现在可以离开我的房♥间了吗?
Can you get out of my room now, please?
那就吃水管意大利面吧
Ziti it is.
剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表