剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表
-是的 很好 -那就好
-Yeah, he is. -Good.
他算是怪咖那一型的
He's kinda of a dweeb.
是啊 没错
Yeah, he is.
那我在想
So, I was...I was thinking.
也许我们不告诉对方所有事情 是可以的
Maybe it's okay for us to not tell each other everything.
-也许我们可以有些 -界线?
-Maybe we're better off having some... -Boundaries?
我想说秘密 但界线也行
I was gonna say secrets, but yeah, boundaries.
好 我可以接受
Okay, I'm good with that.
太好了 因为我有很多秘密没告诉你
Cool. 'Cause... I've got a bunch of secrets I've been keeping from you.
-很多?-对
-A bunch? -Yes.
如果我告诉你的话 你一定会吓傻
If I told some of these to you, your mind would be blown.
有一些秘密是可以的
Some secrets are okay.
听着
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
妈
Mom.
你们会不会 刚好有《第凡内早餐》的歌♥?
Do you happen to have that Breakfast at Tiffany's song?
凯特
Kate!
我好以你为荣
I am so proud of you.
电影实在太棒了
That was so good.
真的很有趣 也很有创意
It was so funny, and so creative.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
今晚真棒
What a great night?
-我人生中最棒的一晚 -我看得出来
-Greatest night of my life. -I can tell.
你闪闪发光的
You're glowing.
是吗?
I am?
你真的在发光
You certainly are.
你那美丽的笑容点亮了整个房♥间
You're just lighting up the whole room with that beautiful smile of yours.
糟糕 我让你尴尬了
Oh, I'm embarrassing you.
不
No. No, it...
怎么了 亲爱的?
What is it, sweetie?
爸
Dad...
-我 -麦斯纳父女
-I... -Yo, Messners!
你们好 欧尼尔母子
Yo, O'Neils!
凯特 很高兴终于见到你了
Kate, it is so nice to finally meet you.
我也是
Same.
无意冒犯 但是这里的点心有点不好吃
No offense, but the snack situation here is a little lame.
我们在想 要不要离开这里去吃点披萨
We were thinking about leaving and going for a pizza.
-你们要一起吗?-我们要一起吗?
-Do you guys want in? -Are we in?
-好啊 -好
-Sure. -Okay.
太棒了
Great.
映后派对
欢迎来到俄勒冈州 波林
-想吃一口吗?-好啊 好吧
-Do you want a bite? -Yeah, well... Okay.
来
Here.
剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表