剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表
台词
Line.
这间房♥间禁止进入
The room is off-limits!
波洛格司令 赛卓克被
Commander Blorg, Cedric was bound...
你想怎样?
What do you want?
跟我来 我有东西要给你看
Come. I have something to show you.
办不到 泰勒的镜头 没有一句台词是说对的
Absolutely not, I don't have one good take of Tyler saying his line right.
外星人看来 跟《芝麻街》的角色没两样
The aliens look like Sesame Street,
还有什么小行星带的剧情 一点都不合理
and this asteroid belt thing, it doesn't make any sense.
这间房♥间禁止进入 凯特
The room is off-limits, Kate.
我 搞屁啊?
I... What the hell!
路克
Luke...
我说跟我来
I said, come with me.
我们要停在这里?
We're stopping here?
凯特 你把我拉来就为了这个?
Kate, this is what you pulled me away for?
真是不敢相信
Unbelievable.
那
So...
关于我妈 我有的最棒回忆
the best memory I have of my mom...
就是那天她带我去集市
was this one day she took me to the county fair.
她那天早上来学校接我
She checked me out of school that morning,
告诉学校的人我们有个家庭约定
and told them we had a family commitment,
我们就离开了
and we just went.
只有我们两个人
Just the two of us.
我记得我们在儿童动物园喂羊
I remember feeding the goats in the petting zoo
它们舔我妈妈的手掌心时 她还大笑了
and the way my mom laughed when they licked at her palms.
我那时在欢乐屋里走丢了 就开始哭
At one point, I got lost in the fun house and I started crying,
所以后来她买♥♥了气球给我
so she bought me balloons.
然后 我们在摩天轮的最高点
And then, we were at the highest point of the Ferris wheel.
她叫我放手让气球飞走
And she told me to let them go.
我就那样做了
So I did.
她对我说
She said to me,
"凯特 别因为你看不见气球
"Kate, just because you can't see them,
就以为气球不在了"
doesn't mean they aren't still there."
她抱着我
She just held me.
那天晚上我们到家后 她煮了意大利面给我们吃
That night we got home and she cooked us spaghetti.
我那时候很吃惊 因为她很久没煮饭了
But, it was surprising, because she hadn't cooked in months.
她问我们想不想吃冰淇淋
And then she asked us if we wanted ice cream.
她拿了钥匙 出门去买♥♥
She got the keys and left to go get some.
她开车出去后
And she drove out here...
来到这座桥
to this bridge.
她把车停在路中间
And she stopped her car in the middle of the road.
接着她爬过栏杆
And she climbed over the railing...
然后跳了下去
and she let go.
在讣文中 我爸只说她的死因是因为生病
In the obituary, my dad just said her death was... related to illness.
所以你知道
So, you see...
我没有福气
I don't have the luxury...
能因为那些微不足道的鸟事 就生妈妈的气
of getting mad at my mom over petty bullshit.
我只有爸爸
I just have a dad.
我不知道你做了什么
And I don't know what you did...
才毁了他跟你妈妈一起找到的幸福
to screw up the happiness he found with your mom.
我好生你的气 路克
I'm so mad at you, Luke.
不是只有你心里难受
You are not the only one having a hard time.
剧集 | 诸事不顺(2018) | 导航列表