剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我吃你那份 你吃我这份 不行 顾客永远是对的
See, no, here the customer is never right.
不对 在法国 顾客永远是错的
Well, maybe I'll educate the chef a little bit
那我要教育一下这位厨师了
about customer service.
告诉他什么叫客服
You think you're gonna change the entire French culture
你该不会以为退还一块牛扒
by sending back a steak?
就能改变法国文化吧?
Gabriel? -Emily.
加百列? 艾米丽
Mindy.
我是敏迪
Wait, you're the chef here?
你是这家餐厅的厨师?
Oui. Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗? 没有!
Well, you-No! No. I love it.
没有 我很喜欢这块牛扒
Everything is perfect.
无可挑剔
You haven't touched it.
你还没吃过呢
You know, I'd be happy to burn it for you, but promise me you'll try it first.
我不介意再煎一下 但你大可先尝尝看
Yeah, try his meat, Emily.
对啊 艾米丽 尝尝他的肉吧
It's surprisingly tender. -Tender.
很嫩 真想不到 很嫩
See. I knew you'd like it if you gave it a chance.
你瞧 我就知道你会喜欢 只要你给它一个机会
Bon appétit, ladies.
两位小姐 好好享用
I'd bone appétit him.
我想享用他
Hey! You must be at the airport by now.
嘿 你肯定已经到机场了!
I packed, I... took a week off of work,
我把行李打包好了 也请了一个星期的假期
and then I thought,
接着我心想…
"What am I gonna do there all day?" -What?
“我在巴黎能做什么?” 什么?
I don't know. See the sights?
不知道 看风景?
I mean, Paris is kinda famous for its sights.
巴黎的美景无人不晓
Yeah. Alone.
可是我单独一个人
While you're working.
你要去上班
Well, our lunches are pretty extensive here.
这边的午休时段很长
I mean, I could spend three hours with you in the Louvre in the afternoon
我下午可以到卢浮宫 跟你约会三个小时
and no one would miss me, you know.
不会有人挂念我的
Wait, is this about the Cubs?
等一下 是不是因为小熊队?
No.
不是
Because we can watch the playoffs on a Slingbox.
我们可以通过机顶盒看季后赛
You won't have to miss a game.
这样你就不会错过比赛了
That's... That's not what this is about.
不是那个原因
Well, what is this about?
那是什么原因?
I don't know how to do long distance.
我不知道怎么谈远距离恋爱
Well, you start by getting on a flight.
第一步就是搭飞机
I... I thought we'd figured this all out.
我们不是说好了吗?
No. You had this figured out.
不是 是你说好了
And I'm sorry if I don't fit into your spreadsheet, but...
如果我无法配合你的行事历 我向你道歉 可是…
I like our life in Chicago.
我喜欢我们在芝加哥的生活
This is Paris!
这里可是巴黎!
Wait. Are... Are you not, like, coming here...
等一下 你是不是不来了?
ever?
你不来了?
I think you should come home.
我认为你应该回来
Or what?
不然呢?
We're over?
不然就分手吗?
I can't believe this.
真是难以置信
You know what?
你给我听好
You can keep your precious air miles
你可以省下宝贵的飞行里程
and spend it on some away game
飞去别的地方看客场球赛
and stay in Chicago for the rest of your life.
一辈子都待在芝加哥
Because... Because this city is filled with... with love
因为这座城市充满了爱
and... and romance and light and beauty
浪漫、灯光、美景
and passion and... and sex!
热情和性♥爱♥!
Which are clearly things that mean nothing to you.
这一切对你来说显然毫无意义
Whoa, whoa. Wait, I'm sorry. Are you still there?
等一下 你还在吗?
I... I think I lost you. I don't...
我听不到 我不…
Yeah. You did.
对 你再也听不到我了
Wait, wait. E-Emily, wait.
等一下 艾米丽
Emily...
艾米丽…
No, I'm done waiting.
不 我等够了
I gotta go.
我挂了
Young vagina.
年轻状态的阴♥道♥
I guess everyone wants one.
人人都想要一个吧
...The irony of menopause.
更年期很讽刺
Just when you have the time
当我们终于有时间
to really explore your mature, adventurous, sensual self...
去探索那个成熟 爱冒险和感性的自己时
...the vagina goes on strike.
阴♥道♥就开始罢♥工♥了
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑?
Why is the vagina masculine?
为什么“阴♥道♥”是阳性词?
Why is it le vagin, and not la vagin?
为什么是阳性词 不是阴性词?
you mean le vagin.
你是指“阴♥道♥”这个词
I don't know. It just is.
我也不清楚 向来都是如此
Maybe it's because it's something a woman owns and a man possesses.
也许是因为阴♥道♥虽然属于女人 却被男人拥有吧
Your language is seriously effed up.
你的遣词用句都是满满的恶意
This was a big mistake.
这是一个大错
I... I should never have come here. -No! It's good you came.
我不应该来巴黎的 不对 幸好你来了
Better than wasting another minute on a man who won't leave Chicago.
总好过把时间浪费在一个 一辈子只想待在芝加哥的男人身上
I feel like Alice Through the Looking Glass.
我就像《镜中奇遇记》里的爱丽丝
It's like up is down.
整个世界都颠倒了
I'll never learn the language or understand anything here.
我永远学不会法语、听不懂法语
Do you realize this city is laid out in circles?
你有没有发现这座城市的结构 是同心圆布局?
Like they deliberately designed it to confuse us.
这种设计就像是刻意让人迷路似的
It's an illogical culture, but it's a beautiful one too.
这种文化虽然不合逻辑 却是美的
Better to just let it wash over you.
你应该放任巴黎将你淹没
Yeah, but that's just it.
没错 但淹没就没了
I'm worried I might drown.
我担心我会溺毙
Maybe I'm just not cut out for this city, you know?
也许我并不适合这座城市 还以为这是一场冒险呢
I thought it was gonna be an adventure. -And it is.
这的确是一场冒险
Maybe an even better one than you imagined.
也许比你想象更美好呢?
I just never pictured myself here alone.
我只是没想过会孤零零待在巴黎
You're not alone. -
你不是孤零零一个人
You have a friend here now.
你已经有一个朋友了
Paris is the most exciting city in the world.
巴黎是世界上最精彩的城市
And you never know what's gonna happen next.
你永远不知道下一刻会发生什么
Laurent!
劳伦!
Little shit. -
小王八蛋
You'll be fine. -
你会适应的
Madam Macron.
马克龙夫人
Well, that's it. The end.
今天是最后一天了
I'm really going to miss you. -Yeah, right.
我会很想念你们的 得了吧
You'll forget about us as soon as you're in the South of France.
一旦到了法国南部 你就忘记我们了
Sold off and abandoned, that's us.
把我们卖♥♥掉后抛弃
Nothing's going to change, you know.
一切照旧 你懂的
What about the girl?
那女孩怎么办?
What about her? Is she really that bad?
她怎么了?她那么差劲吗?
She's tiresome.
她很烦人
Well, at least she's hot.
至少她人长得漂亮
... sorry, but...
不好意思 不过…
Honestly, it could have been worse. I think she's all right.
说真的 她没那么差劲 我认为她挺好的
It's okay for you. You've got your check. You...
你当然觉得没问题 反正你的钱已经到手了
... come on... You know me.
别闹了 你了解我的
fuck!
天啊!
...What?
怎么了?
I've got a message from the CEO of Vaga-Jeune.
“青春剂”的总裁发来一则短♥信♥
Brigitte Macron has just posted something on her Twitter account
碧姬马克龙刚针对他们的产品 在推特帐户上
about their product. -What?
发了一则推文 什么?
It came from Emily's Instagram account. -wow.
她转发了艾米丽的Ins贴文 天啊
The client is delighted.
客户很满意
"The vagina is not male."
“阴♥道♥不是男人”
That's for sure.
说得好
my God.
天啊
Emily!
艾米丽!
Emily! Come join us. Come.
一起来吃午餐吧 来啊
Please.
过来吧
I guess you saw the post. -Yeah.
我猜你们已经看到那则推文了 对啊
...Emily, you have made my last day here quite memorable.
艾米丽 你为我最后一个上班日 带来美好的回忆
I'm so glad.
我很荣幸
Yeah, well done, Emily.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表