剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
Again?
又来了
They were at it all night.
他们做了整个晚上的运动
Frenchmen never get tired of having sex.
法国男人做♥爱♥从不厌倦
It's like docking them in a Lightning port.
就像插上电源一样
My battery's dead, and I have a huge day at work.
可是我已经没电了 今天还得工作一整天呢
I can't believe this. -what?
岂有此理 怎么了?
Stop this shit now,
闹够了!
asshole!
王八蛋!
Send voice note to Dad. -
把语♥音♥信息传给老爸
That's how you talk to your dad?
你跟你♥爸♥这样沟通吗?
The Zipper King?
那个拉链大王吗?
His third assistant will soften the tone when she reads it.
他的第三助理读我的语♥音♥信息时 语气会放柔和点
He's bribing me to come home.
他要引诱我回家
Again. -With what?
又来了 用什么引诱你?
my God, a BMW?
天啊 一辆宝马跑车?
And the house behind it.
还有后面那栋房♥子
He's giving you a house? -Yeah.
他要送你房♥子? 对
Right next to my parents' place.
就在我父母家旁边
All I have to do is go home,
只要我回家
join his trainee program,
加入他的训练班
and start dressing like Angela Merkel.
穿得像德国总理默克尔就行了
And you're giving up all that to be a nanny?
你放弃这些好处而选择当保姆?
Do you really like Paris that much?
你真的这么爱巴黎?
Yes, I do.
对啊!我很爱巴黎
But also, I can never go back to China. -Why not?
不过我也回不去中国 为什么?
Well, first of all, there's the life my parents have planned for me.
首先 那边有我父母 为我规划好的人生
marry the right guy,
嫁给对的人
live on the right street…
住在对的街道
and also, ahem, there is this.
还有…
♪ I'm gonna swing… ♪
这个视频
my God, you were onxa0Chinese Idol?
天啊 你参加过《中国偶像》?
We call itxa0Chinese Popstar.
在中国叫《中国流行歌♥星》
That's so cool.
好厉害啊
I choked in front of billions of people.
我在十多亿观众面前怯场了
Not millions, billions.
不是几百万人 是十多亿人
And when they found out who my father was,
后来有人发现我父亲的身份
I became a meme.
于是我成了网络迷因
boy.
天啊
I was so mortified, I had to get out of China ASAP.
真是丢脸丢到家了 我只好马上离开中国
And so I gave up, and I came here and went to business school
于是我放弃了中国 来到法国
like my dad wanted me to.
听我爸的话 去读商学院
And I failed at that too.
结果也失败了
Well, of course you did. You're a singer.
当然会失败了 你是歌♥手
Was a singer.
以前是
I had my shot, and I blew it.
我试过了 结果失败
No, you get more than one shot, Mindy.
敏迪 你还有很多机会
In China, you only get one kid.
中国家庭只能有一个小孩
You need to get back out there.
你必须回到舞台上
Just find a stage and get your groove back.
你要找个舞台 重拾状态
You're so cute.
你真可爱
But, you know, the wonderful thing about Paris
你知道吗?巴黎的美好之处是…
is that nobody judges you for doing nothing.
就算什么也不做 也不会被人批判
It's practically an art form here.
“什么都不做”是一种艺术
You know what? We actually have a name for it.
法国人还给这种人取名呢
they call us "flâneurs."
他们称我们为“慢活族”
You're not axa0flâneur. You're in hiding.
你不是慢活族 你这是在潜逃
And what more fabulous place to hide?
有什么比潜逃至巴黎更美好呢?
Hey.
喂
You said we had to wear all black.
不是说好穿全黑吗?
I said you had to.
我说你必须穿全黑
You'll blend in perfectly at Pierre Cadault's couture house.
你这身装扮很适合 皮尔库特的高级时装店
However,
不过
I have no interest in blending in.
我希望自己能显眼些
Emily, I've been dreaming of meeting Pierre Cadault since I was 12
艾米丽 我从12岁开始 就梦想跟皮尔库特见面
and stole issues of Frenchxa0Vogue from my mum's beauty salon.
我甚至为了他偷走 我妈美容院的法国版《时尚》杂♥志♥
He's a legend.
他是个传奇人物
I know,xa0Julien. I did my homework.
我知道 朱利恩 我做过功课了
I know all about his feud with Valentino,
我知道他和瓦伦蒂诺之间的恩怨情仇
his affair withxa0Elton John,
还有他和艾尔顿约翰的绯闻
and his pet iguana, Evangelista, that apparently won't die.
他还有一只死不了的宠物鬣蜥 叫伊万格丽斯塔
Actually, the iguana has died five times.
其实那只鬣蜥死过五次了
They just replaced it and called it by the same name.
他们只是换了一只 然后给它取同一个名字
No! -Yes.
不会吧? 真的!
Hey, Sylvie, um…
对了 希薇
did you see my e-mails about social strategy?
看过我发给你的电邮吗? 提到社交媒体策略
Pierre Cadault detests social media,
皮尔库特痛恨社交媒体
but his manager knows he needs it to compete.
但他的经纪人清楚 他需要社交媒体来竞争
If we get the account, that's something to discuss in the future.
要是能敲定这项企划 以后再谈社交媒体也不迟
So today, just observe, admire, a
今天你只要观察和崇拜就好
nd try to disappear, hmm?
设法当自己是透明人
Won't be a problem.
没问题
I wore all black.
我都穿全黑了
That's not black. That's off-black.
这不是黑色 是墨色
Since the 1800s,
19世纪至今
only design houses chosen by the French Federation of Fashion
只有获法国时装联盟承认的时装屋
may refer to their work as "haute couture."
才称得上生产高定时装
Pierre Cadault is one of them, of course.
皮尔库特时装屋便是其一
Monsieur Cadault does not chase trends.
卡库先生从不追求潮流
He's… He's an artist.
他是个艺术家
Even now,
就连现在
he's offered his talents to design costumes
他还奉献他的才华 为本周在
for the new ballet this week at the Paris Opera.
巴黎歌♥剧院上演的芭蕾舞剧设计服装
Hold my hand.
抓住我的手
Okay, let it go.
够了 放手
Dominique, I wish you wouldn't show the costumes.
多米妮 你该不会让他们看过 那些剧服了吧?
They're not ready!
还没准备好!
Pierre.xa0Oh là là ! They are more than ready.
皮尔 得了吧 早就准备好了
They elevate ballet.
它们将芭蕾提升到另一个境界
The team here from Savoir was just saying so, n'est-ce pas ?
这个萨维尔公♥司♥的团队 正在这样说 对吧?
yes.
对啊
The Instagrammers.
一群网红
no, Monsieur Cadault.
卡库先生 你误会了
It's the honor of my career to be here.
来到这里见你是我事业上的一大♥荣♥幸
Of my life.
是我人生的一大♥荣♥幸
And you?
你呢?
Beyond honored.
荣幸不已
I… I mean,
我想说的是…
uh, I've always…
我一直都…
admired your work.
很欣赏你的作品
And being here,
能来到这里
it's just fabulous.
真是太棒了
"Fabulous"?
太棒了?
You… Your… Your couture is… is a confection.
你设计的高定时装就像精致糖果
I could eat your clothes!
我好想吃掉你设计的衣服哦!
Pierre!xa0Pierre!
皮尔!
Wait!
等一下!
What happened, guys?
到底怎么回事?
What does "ringarde" mean?
他刚才说的那个词是什么意思?
It means "basic."
是“俗气”的意思
He called you a basic bitch.
他说你是俗妹
What? Because of my bag charm?
什么?就因为我的手提包挂饰?
Do you think he's her son or her lover?
你认为他们是母子还是恋人?
I… I was just…
我只是在…
watching to see if the Caesar salad is really worth 20 euros.
观察那盘凯撒沙拉 是不是真的值20欧元
She's forceful.
她很强势
Bit controlling.
控制欲有点强
Like a mother.
像个妈妈一样
And now she's feeding him…
她在喂他吃东西
like…
就像…
a lover.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表