剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
没必要大肆宣扬
Okay, Gabriel's boss has finally agreed to sell him the restaurant.
加百列的老板已经答应 把这家餐厅卖♥♥给他了!
What? Congratulations! -my God! That's huge! Yay!
天啊!恭喜你! 什么?
So he will be able to do everything he wants to do with the place.
以后他想在餐厅里做什么都行
Except that's not what's happening, Camille.
但这件事成不了 卡蜜尔
I can't afford it. -
我负担不起
The down payment alone is completely out of my reach.
头期款根本不在我的财力范围内
Yeah, but my parents are happy to loan him the money,
但我父母很乐意借钱给他
so it can work, actually.
其实是行得通的
I have to get back to the kitchen.
我要回厨房♥了
Is everything okay?
你们还好吧?
Yes, it's fine.
是的 很好啊
It's just, um,
只是…
Gabriel really wants to buy this place, and, um, getting help
加百列♥确♥实很想买♥♥下这家餐厅
is the only realistic way it's going to happen.
唯有向人求助 这事才做得成
I hear you, but mixing family and money is tricky.
我知道 但把家人和钱混为一谈会很复杂的
I know firsthand.
我亲身经历过
I'm super rich.
我家人超有钱的
No, really.
不骗你
my God. Am I being that annoying girlfriend just right now?
天啊 我刚才是不是成了 那个惹人讨厌的女朋友了?
No, no. Come on, no. -No, you're being supportive.
不会 才不是呢 你只是在鼓励他
Okay, you know what?
好吧 就这样吧
Maybe it's good for Gabriel and I to have some time apart this weekend.
这个周末 我和加百列暂时分开一下也是好事
Just make sure he has a fun time at the party, okay?
只要确保他在派对上玩得开心就够了 可以吗?
I'll do my best.
我尽力而为吧
Hate. Eh.
不喜欢
Helen Mirren.
海伦米伦的风格
Yeast infection.
阴♥道♥会被酵母菌感染
Studio 54. Oh…
70年代迪斯科风
This bitch is coming with me.
就选这件衣裳吧
Follow me.
跟我来
I don't need underwear to try these on, right?
试穿不用穿内♥裤♥吧?
Brooklyn Clark?
布鲁克林柯莱克?
Mathieu Cadault. Pleasure.
我是马修卡特 幸会
Well, you are every bit as beautiful in person as in your movies.
你真人跟荧幕上一样漂亮
Really? Which one's your favorite?
是吗?你最喜欢我哪一部电影?
The, Beauty... Beaut... Love… Love?
那部…《美人之恋》?
Busted.
叫伴娘什么的 穿帮了
You're not Brooklyn Clark?
你不是布鲁克林柯莱克吧?
Emily Cooper.
我是艾米丽库珀 萨维尔公♥司♥的代表
I work at Savoir, the marketing agency Pierre hired.
知道皮尔雇用的营销策划公♥司♥吧?
My uncle may have jumped the gun.
我叔叔是个冲动的人
He doesn't make those kinds of decisions.
这种决定由不得他来做
His name is on the door. If he doesn't, then who does?
大门上印着他的名字 他不做决定 谁做决定?
Me. I'm his head of business affairs.
我啊 我是他的业务主任
Okay, my uncle, like many brilliant artists,
我叔叔跟多数出色的艺术家一样
can be a victim of his own whims.
有时必须承担冲动的后果
I'm not sure we actually have a deal here.
我们有说过要合作吗?
H I'm sorry.
真是不好意思
I thought that he wanted to be relevant and sexy
我以为他希望他的品牌 能符合时代、体现性感
and appeal to a young consumer.
受到年轻客户欢迎
My bad.
显然是我误会了
Emily, get in here!
艾米丽 进来一下!
I need a normal's opinion.
我要一个正常人的意见
Be right there!
马上到!
CELINE's been begging for Brooklyn, but I steered her here.
思琳很想请到布鲁克林 但我还是把她带来这里了
Obviously a big mistake.
看来这是个大错
I'm so sorry to have wasted everyone's time.
浪费了大家这么多时间 真是不好意思
All right. We'll give your company a one-month trial
好吧 给你们公♥司♥一个月的试用期
to create a social media presence for us.
帮我们提升社交媒体曝光率
But, please, please, nothing cliché.
但千万不要做得太俗滥
My uncle is very particular. -I know.
我叔叔很在意这点 我知道
He chose me personally.
我是他亲自挑选的负责人
Hello?
人呢?
One month.
一个月
And I want a memorable post of Brooklyn in Pierre's dress.
我要你发一则令人难忘的 布鲁克林穿着皮尔礼服的贴文
You'll be getting all that and more.
一定会的 我还会给你们更多
Excuse me.
失陪一下
H Very elegant.
优雅大方
She's wearing Pierre Cadault?
她竟然穿皮尔库特设计的礼服?
She is. And I made it happen.
没错 我做到了
We're going to cross-promote on both brands' social accounts.
我们会同时宣传 两大品牌的社交媒体页面
Synergy!
双剑合璧!
Put your hand down.
把手放下
I have Michel from Fourtier with the waiver.
这位是福特尔的代表米歇尔 这是免责协议书
Will you please sign this?
请在上面签名
it's all in French, Julien. What am I signing?
朱利恩 上面都是法文 这是什么文件?
Yeah, they just need someone from
厂商需要一个萨维尔的代表
Savoir to sign the insurance waiver
针对那只两百万欧元名表
for the two million euro watch.
签署保险免责协议书
Okay.
好吧
...h -And this one.
还有这边
Yep. -Thank you. And this one.
谢谢 还有这边
I know. And the last one.
我知道很麻烦 这是最后一个了
And okay.
搞定
Have a good evening.
今晚玩得开心点
OH no. Look!
糟糕 看那边!
Antoine and his wife.
安托万和他的正宫
Yes. I saw them.
没错 我看见了
Good evening and good luck.
今晚保重了
Wait. Do you think Sylvie knows?
等一下 你觉得希薇知道吗?
I don't plan to be around to find out.
我不打算搅合这件事
can I talk to you?
介意聊几句吗?
What is it?
什么事?
Antoine's here.
安托万来了
With his wife.
还带着他的太太
Yes, they were on the guest list. Do you have a problem with that?
没错 他们都在宾客名单上 你有什么意见吗?
Then everything's okay?
那应该没什么事吧?
Didn't I tell you not to come to me with stupid questions?
我不是说过不要问我有的没的吗?
Just do your job, Emily, please, -h?
艾米丽 做好分内事就对了
You good with the speech?
演讲词背好了吗?
Be cool. The hottest guy at this party's walking over here.
冷静下来 整场派对上最帅的男人 正往这边走来
How's my tit game?
我奶♥子♥看起来如何?
What?
什么?
Uh… strong.
算挺拔有力吧?
You made it.
你来了
Yes, of course.
是啊
Gabriel, this is Brooklyn Clark.
加百列 这位是布鲁克林柯莱克
! Down, boy.
别激动 小子
Does he party?
他喜不喜欢派对?
how about you do the speech, and we'll worry about the partying?
不如你去准备致词 派对我们帮你安排
You sound just like Cankles.
你的语气跟那个母猪一样
Who's Cankles?
谁是母猪?
My fat publicist. Keep up.
我那个肥婆公♥关♥啊 留点心
So, this is America's sweetheart, ?
她就是美国甜心?
Maybe she has jet lag?
可能她还没调整好时差吧?
Hi, nice to meet you. -Hi.
嗨 很高兴见到你 你好
It's two million dollars. Can you believe it?
对啊 价值两百万 很不可思议吧?
Your work is very glamorous.
你的工作还真精彩
This event is.
精彩的是这个活动
I was really on edge about it, but so far, everything's going really well.
我之前很紧张 但到目前为止还算顺利
Quick, put your arm around me.
快把你的手搭在我肩膀上
What? -Please. Now.
什么? 拜托 快点
You look stunning.
你看起来真漂亮
thank you.
谢谢
You remember Gabriel? -Of course. The chef from the restaurant.
还记得加百列吗? 当然记得 他是那家餐厅的主厨
Memorable night.
那一夜真难忘
It was for me too.
我也有同感
I'm in trouble here. -Oh?
我有麻烦了
My wife has her eye on a very expensive watch.
我太太看中了一只非常昂贵的腕表
She's discussing a discount with Sylvie.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表