剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
The Cubs have done it!
芝加哥小熊队胜出!
So that's your plan for her champagne? -Yep.
这是你为她家香槟提出的企划? 没错
I shipped a box of Champère to my favorite bar in Chicago,
我把一箱“香槟之父”寄去 芝加哥一家我常光顾的酒吧
and people went bananas.
那边的人为之疯狂
Like apes.
像野人一样
We market Champère as a spray.
我们以喷洒用香槟的形式做推广
Champagne showers don't just have to be for pro athletes after a big win.
喷洒香槟 不是专业运动员领奖时的专利
They can be for everyone. We're making extravagance accessible.
人人都可以这么做 我们让奢侈浪费进入寻常百姓家
And very American,
果然是美国人的作风
to be so wasteful.
超浪费的
Actually, the tradition began in France
其实这个传统源自法国
with Formula 1 drivers in the '60s.
1960年代 一级方程式车手开启了这个传统
But now we use it to make bikinis wet.
如今我们用来弄湿比基尼
Well, thank you, Luc.
谢了 卢克
...So when do we meet these clients?
我们什么时候去见这些客户?
Well, Camille invited us to an art opening
卡蜜尔邀请我们今晚出席 在玛莱区艺术廊的一场开幕典礼
at her gallery in the Marais tonight, and there will be lots of champagne.
现场会有很多香槟
I'll wear a raincoat.
到时我会穿雨衣
Well, um…
还有…
Sylvie, Antoine called again.
希薇 安托万又打来了
Unavailable.
没空!
I think he's calling about the scent for the Zier hotel.
他打来好像要谈齐默酒店香氛的企划
Unavailable!
没空!
Oh, and, Judith Robertson
茱迪罗伯森
from the American Friends of the Louvre called for you.
卢浮宫美国友人协会代表 打来找你
For me? Any idea what she wants?
找我?有何贵干?
A new friend, I suppose.
她可能想跟你交朋友吧
Thank you so much for meeting me, hon.
亲爱的 感谢你愿意出来见我
Hey, are you familiar with the American Friends of the Louvre?
你对卢浮宫美国友人协会了解多少?
Googled it.
我上谷歌♥查过
But to be honest,
说真的
it's just so nice to sit down with an American friend of anything.
能跟一个美国来的朋友聚在一起 简直太舒服了
Oh, don't I know.
可不是嘛
Sometimes I just long to hear that r sound.
有时候我很想听到卷舌音
Oh, I know.
我理解
It's like the French r can't be bothered to come out of their mouths.
法国人就是懒得卷舌
Try having a name like Robertson.
如果你叫罗伯森你就懂了
Every French person dry heaves justxa0trying to pronounce it.
法国人念我的名字时好像作呕一样
Judith Robertson.
茱迪罗宾森
My name sounds like an airline.
我的名字听起来像航♥空♥公♥司♥
Emily Coop-air. Fly me.
艾米丽库珀 带我飞吧
Well, that's the price we pay.
这就是我们要付出的代价
I'll get down to brass tacks.
我们聊正经事吧
I know that you work for Pierre Cadault.
我知道你跟皮尔库特有合作关系
I've been following you on Insta.
我一直在关注你的Instagram
Do you think that Pierre would donate a dress
你认为皮尔愿不愿意捐一件礼服
to be auctioned for the AFL?
给美国友人协会 用作拍卖♥♥?
Well, first of all, Pierre is wonderful
首先 皮尔确实是个很出色的设计师
and… and very charitable,
也爱做善事
but, um, well, he's also very particular about his image.
但他也很在乎自己的形象
Oh, of course. I mean, it's gonna be a big to-do.
这点绝对可以理解 但这是一场大型活动
It'll be a whole lot of press coverage.
媒体会大肆报导
Well, wow.xa0Um, from a marketing point of view,
天啊 从市场营销的角度来看
I don't see how that couldn't be good for his brand, so I'll definitely ask him.
这对他的品牌有利无弊 我一定会去问问他
...Let's order.
我们点餐吧
Oh. It's all in English.
菜单都是英文
Oh, honey, this is Ralph Lauren's place.
这里是拉夫劳伦开的餐厅
They're not even allowed to speak French here.
在这里不准说法语
What a relief.
太好了!
Look, a cheeseburger.
你瞧!是芝士汉堡!
Ooh. Do you mind? It just looks so good.
你介意挪开一下吗?看起来太好吃了
The irony of how a french fry can make you feel so at home.
法式炸薯条竟然令人有家的感觉 真是一大讽刺
Emily from Savoir, how are you?
萨维尔公♥司♥的艾米丽 最近好吗?
I am good, thanks, Mathieu.
我很好 感谢问候 马修
I was wondering if I could come by the atelier
我能不能到你们工作室一趟?
to discuss something with you and Pierre.
我有事要找你和皮尔商量
He's working nonstop with Fashion Week so close.
时装周快到了 他忙得焦头烂额
But I can meet you for a drink tonight, if you'd like.
不过我不介意今晚跟你出来喝一杯
Oh, I'm going to a gallery opening with some friends.
我今晚要出席 一位朋友办的画展开幕典礼
Text me the address, and I'll see you there.
把地址发给我 我们今晚见
I'm so excited to meet this scary boss you always talk about.
我很期待见到 你经常提到的那个恐怖上司
Oh, I've met her. She's not so bad.
我见过她了 她没那么恐怖
Ooh, she scares most French people. -
她可吓坏了不少法国人
There she is. Sylvie, Luc! You came.
她来了 希薇、卢克!你们来了
This is Camille. -Oh!
这是卡蜜尔
Enchantée. Very nice to meet you. -Enchantée.
很高兴认识你
A pleasure. -Ah, thank you.
幸会 谢谢
Yeah, we are really looking forward to representing your family's champagne.
我们很期待为你推广你家的香槟
Emily.
艾米丽!
Hi.
嗨
Oh, Mathieu Cadault,
马修卡特
honoring us with his presence.
大驾光临 让我们倍感荣幸
Emily asked me to meet her here.
艾米丽叫我来这里见面的
She can't stop working, can she? -
她真是个工作狂 对吧?
So, guys, let's see some art.xa0
各位 我们来看一些画吧
Please.
好啊
Follow me. -
请跟我来
So this is a new artist we just signed.
这是我们刚签下的画家
H Interesting. -I find this very sexual.
有意思 我感受到很强烈的性暗示
Really? -Yeah, he's right.
是吗? 他说得对
The artist told me this piece was, all about her last love affair, so…
画家告诉我 这幅画主要描述她上一段恋情
Of course. Look at this slit.
看得出来 看看这道裂缝
Obviously, it represents her vagina.
显然象征她的阴♥道♥
And the four colors chosen were very intentional.
她也很刻意选用这四种颜色
Red is blood. The yellow is urine.
红色象征鲜血 黄色象征尿液
And… and so on.
以此类推
So what does the white represent?
那白色象征什么呢?
She's been pitching an entire beverage campaign
她最近以喷射的概念
based on ejaculation, and she doesn't know what the white is.
来推广某种饮料 竟然看不懂白色象征什么
It's the spray, Emily. -
艾米丽 就是喷出来的东西
Oh, Mathieu,
马修
I'm so honored to work with Pierre.
我很荣幸能跟皮尔合作
Please tell me everything about his new collection.
我想了解他最新的设计
What's going on between you two?
你们俩怎么回事?
Who? -You and Mathieu.
谁啊? 你和马修啊
What? Nothing.
什么?什么都没有
Don't you see the way he looks at you?
你没看见他望着你的目光吗?
He's a client.
他是我们的客户
Who cares if he's a client? He's, um, handsome, wealthy,
客户与否不重要 重点是人家英俊多金
and he's the heir of Pierre Cadault.
还是皮尔库特的继承人
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道的?
How do you not?
谁不知道呢?
I mean, he's in Voici and Paris Match all the time dating some celebrities.
他经常上八卦杂♥志♥ 交往对象都是女明星
God, really?
天啊 不会吧?
Yes, Emily. He's perfect for you.
艾米丽 他很适合你
Oh, because he's rich and he dates celebrities?
就因为他多金且经常约会女明星吗?
Because he's successful, and he's got his life on track.
因为他事业有成 前途无量
A track paved with money he hasn't had to work for.
他的前途不是自己挣来的
Oh mon Dieu, Gabriel. Struggling isn't the only way.
辛苦打拼不是唯一的途径
Guys, this conversation is ridiculous.
两位 这个话题越来越奇怪了
He's a client, not a boyfriend.
他是我的客户 不是男朋友
Lovely gallery,
这家艺术廊很棒
but I'd better get out of here before I buy something.
但我必须赶紧离开 不然要破费了
Shall we have dinner?
一起去吃晚餐吧?
there is a wonderful bistro just around the corner.
附近有一家很棒的酒馆
Anywhere quiet where we can discuss business is good.
只要是安静并适合谈公事的地方都行
this is so good.
太好吃了
It's my favorite crepe stand in Paris.
这是我在巴黎最喜欢的可丽饼摊位
It's funny how every culture has its pancake.
真有趣 每个文化都有自家的煎饼
You can't compare our crepes to your pancakes.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表