剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
完了
She knows, right?
她知道了吧?
Knows what, though? I mean, what did you really do?
知道什么?你到底做过什么来着?
I kissed him twice. -First one doesn't count.
我吻了他两次? 第一次不算
Well, the second one more than made up for it.
有第二次就足够了
So don't do it again?
那你就别再犯了嘛
It's not that easy.
没那么容易
Every time we're in the same room, it's all we can think about.
每次我们在一起 想的都是接吻
It's like a fog sets in with him, and neither of us can see straight.
跟他在一起总是迷迷糊糊的 我们俩都看不清楚
You can't punish people for their thoughts.
有想法不是罪
I'm from China. We've tried.
我来自中国 我们都是过来人
I think I should just move.
我看我还是放下吧
I feel so guilty. I like Camille so much.
我感到很愧疚 毕竟我也很喜欢卡蜜尔
If she knows,
如果她真的发现了
she probably just wants to get it out in the open.
她很可能只是想摊牌
Just go to lunch and maybe avoid anywhere with steak knives.
去跟她吃午餐 最好去没有牛排刀的地方
What? -Sushi's safe.
什么? 吃寿司安全
Or anywhere that's Asian.
凡是亚洲餐厅都行
Although if she's mad, a chopstick can puncture skin.
但她要是生气起来 用筷子就足以给你开洞了
Don't ask how I know that.
别问我怎么知道的
Can we hang this weekend?
周末可以一起出来吗?
I need to not be home.
我不能待在家里
My friend Li and her five bridesmaids are in town.
我的朋友小丽和她五个伴娘 目前在城里
Wedding dress shopping. -That sounds fun.
说要选购婚纱 听起来很不错嘛
Yeah, um…Wait,
是吗? 等一下
why won't a weekend with your friends be fun?
周末跟闺蜜在一起不好玩吗?
They're always fun,
多数时候是开心的
but their heads would explode if they knew I was a nanny.
但要是被她们发现我当保姆 那就不得了了
They're your friends. I'm sure they'll understand.
她们是你的朋友 我相信她们会理解的
Maybe you should just tell them.
你应该直接告诉她们
Maybe you should just tell Camille you're obsessed with her boyfriend.
那你也不妨跟卡蜜尔说 你很喜欢她的男朋友啊
Sorry.
对不起
We're going clubbing tonight.
今晚我们要去跳舞
Please come. -
你也来吧
I need a witness to my fake life.
我要有人见证我的虚假人生
Well, text me details for tonight.
迟些把今晚的细节发给我
I have to plan lunch with my executioner.
我和我的刽子手约好一起吃午餐了
I have something a bit awkward to ask you.
我有件事想拜托你 说起来有点尴尬
I talked to Gabriel about it.
我跟加百列商量过了
Oh, well, what did he say?
是吗?他怎么说?
He said I shouldn't bring it up.
他劝我不要告诉你
Well then, maybe you shouldn't.
那还是别说吧
Well, I need you to be honest.
我希望你能老实告诉我
Okay.
好吧
I just ..
我就…
say whatever it is that you need to.
你想说什么就说吧
Would Savoir be interested in taking on
不知道萨维尔公♥司♥愿不愿意接纳
my family's champagne house as a client?
我家的香槟酒庄为客户?
I know we're probably smaller than your usual clients, but...
我知道比起你们一般客户 我们是较小型的企业 不过…
Oh, my God!
天啊!
Yes!
好啊!
Of course! Yes!
当然愿意! 太好了!
So, my brother and I finally got Maman to meet with a firm.
我和我弟终于说服我妈 去接触营销公♥司♥
But it's her family's company, so she's so protective.
但这毕竟是我妈的家族企业 所以她处处提防
But since we're friends… -We are.xa0We are.
但既然我们是朋友… 没错
We… We're… We're totally friends.
我们当然是朋友
So come to the château with me this weekend.
找一天一起去我家的酒庄吧 就这个周末
I'd love her to meet you and hear any ideas you have.
我希望我妈能跟你会面 听听你有什么想法
Otherwise, I will have to drive down all alone.
不然我只能一个人开车去了
Oh. Gabriel's not coming with you?
加百列不跟你一起去吗?
No, he has to work.
不行 他要去上班
And also, he's still upset
我知道他还在为
that I asked Maman for the loan of his restaurant.
我叫我妈借钱给他的事生气
I… I thought that he didn't want you to.
我看他是不想这么做吧
He never wants help, especially when he needs it.
他从来不求助他人 尤其在有需要的时候
He's stubborn.
他很固执
I mean, I… I do get it.
我明白他的心情
He wants to build something of his own.
他想要自己创业
Just don't let me talk about him all weekend.
这个周末我们就别提他了
...To the château.
一起去酒庄
You will come, yes?
你会去吧?
Okay, yeah. I… I…
好啊 可以
I can pitch it to Savoir this afternoon.
今天下午我就跟我公♥司♥提议
Fantastic! -
太好了!
Never heard of them.
我从未听说过这家酒庄
Can they afford us?
他们付得起吗?
What was their revenue last year? I'm not sure.
他们去年的收益是多少? 我不清楚
The market is very saturated.
市场已经非常饱和了
What's the brand identity?
他们的品牌定位是什么?
I… I don't know.
我不清楚
Do you know anything about them?
你对这家酒庄一无所知?
My friend's parents own it,
酒庄是我朋友父母所有
and she asked me to consider them as a client.
她希望我们能考虑接纳他们为客户
How are you friends with a champagne heiress?
你怎么跟香槟酒庄千金交上朋友的?
She's dating my friend, my neighbor.
她跟我的朋友兼邻居交往
Oh, the one you went home with from the Fourtier party.
你是指那个出席福特尔派对后
I didn't go home with him.
跟你一起回家的男人? 我们没一起回家
The chef from the Zier dinner.
负责为齐默做晚餐的厨师 他不是艾米丽的男朋友?
Ah, Emily's boyfriend, no? -Nah, she just has a crush on him.
不是 只是艾米丽喜欢他
I didn't say that. -You didn't have to.
我没说过 不说也看得出来
So now you're going home with his girlfriend to meet her family?
那你打算跟他女朋友回家去见家长?
I'm just meeting with a potential client.
我要见的是我们公♥司♥的潜在客户
Bullshit.
太扯了
I can tell her Savoir isn't interested.
我大可跟她说萨维尔公♥司♥不感兴趣
You'll let your sex life determine business decisions?
那你是打算让你的性生活 来主宰你的专业决定?
We never had sex!
我们没上过床!
Well, maybe, you should. You're so tense.
也许你们应该上♥床♥ 你压力太大了
Plane! Club! Another club! Another club!
飞机!俱乐部!续摊!
Bus! Another club!
公车!续摊!
No sleep! Drink, bitch!
不眠不休!干杯 臭婆娘!
...Ooh, your friends are wild!
你的朋友玩得很疯嘛!
Maybe too wild. Here, you should drink some more water.
玩得太疯了 拿去 喝点水吧
Water? Oh, we're in Paris, bitch.
喝水?这里可是巴黎 臭婆娘
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, Shay. Okay, okay.
雪儿 好吧
Well, I guess you'll get to know Shay a little bit more later.
待会儿你就会进一步认识雪儿了
But this is Li.
她是小丽
I cannot believe you came all the way to Paris.
你千里迢迢来到巴黎 真不敢相信
Well, you wouldn't come to Shanghai,
那是因为你不想回上海
so we've had to bring Shanghai to you.
我们只好把上海带来了
Em, this is Li, the bride.
艾米丽 这是小丽 那个准新娘
The bride and her best friend.
准新娘兼好闺蜜
Oh, Li.
那个小丽
Li. -Li.
就是那个小丽
Right. Oh, no, she's told me so much about you.
原来是你 她经常跟我提到你
Too much, in fact. I feel like I know you.
她太常提到你了 我感觉好像认识你似的
That's so nice to hear.
太好了
You know what she hasn't told me?
你知道她不曾跟我提过什么吗?
Anything about her life in Paris. -
她在巴黎的生活我一无所知
Okay, yeah.
是吗?
Oh! are we getting more champagne?
还有香槟?
We are!
对啊!
Excuse me!
不好意思!
I will serve.
我来倒
Wait, we don't get to drink it?
没得喝吗?那瓶香槟很贵的
That's so expensive. -Relax, they'll buy more.
别激动 她们还会再开
Drink, bitch!
臭婆娘!
I overpacked.
我打包太多行李了
I've only been to one winery in Wisconsin, and it had a paintball course.
我只去过威斯康星州的酒庄 那边还有个彩弹射击场呢
I wasn't sure about the dress code. I wanted to look professional but casual.
我不太清楚你那边的衣着礼仪 我想穿得不失职业范又有休闲风
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表