剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
希薇跟你提过这场拍摄怎么跑吗?
No, she hasn't.
没有 还没
So, we follow this elegant young woman walking to work,
镜头追随着一个 正在走路上班的优雅的年轻女性
and as she crosses the bridge,
当她跨过这座桥时
she becomes every man's fantasy and desire.
成了男人的幻想和欲望
Our tagline is "Dream of Beauty."
广♥告♥标语是“美人美梦”
Well, I feel like I'm dreaming right now.
我感觉现在就在做梦!
This view is magical.
这道风景好梦幻啊
It's so nice to see Paris through fresh eyes.
很高兴能透过一个初来乍到的人 欣赏巴黎
Let's just make sure we don't see any tourists in cargo pants.
我们要确保镜头不会拍到 穿着工装裤的游客
I'm just gonna grab some content for social.
我要去为社交网站拍一些内容
I don't speak French.
我不会说法语
Me either.
我也是
okay, good.
那就好
Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions?
介意我问你几个问题吗?
Okay.
很好
Where are you from?
你来自哪里?
Serbia.
塞尔维亚
And what is your dream of beauty?
你对“美人美梦”的定义是什么?
Private jet.
私人飞机
Okay. Wh-Excuse me. We are ready to shoot.
很好 那… 不好意思 要开始拍摄了
Okay? -Okay.
可以吗? 好
No pictures.
不准拍
Cut!
停!
What do you think?
你怎么看?
J'adore. -Emily?
艾米丽 你呢?
well, I... didn't, uh, expect her to be naked.
我没想到模特儿是全♥裸♥的
She's not naked. She's wearing the perfume.
她不是全♥裸♥ 而是擦了香水
It's very sexy, no?
很性感吧?
Sexy or... or... or sexist?
性感还是性别歧视?
I... I don't understand.
我听不懂
How is this sexist?
怎么会是性别歧视呢?
Well, whose dream is it anyway?
所谓“美梦”是谁的?
The... The... The men or the woman?
是男人还是女人的美梦?
It's her dream, of course.
当然是她的美梦
To be admired and desired by men.
被男人仰慕和渴望
But it's the male gaze.
这是男人的视角
Oh mon Dieu. -Yes.
没错
The male gaze. Exactly.
正是男人的视角
I... I don't think American women will respond to this.
我认为美国女性接受不了
What is the problem?
怎么说?
Explain this to me. I'm interested.
解释一下 我想听
Stop everything, please!
别拍了!
Tell me.
说啊
What is wrong with the male gaze?
男人的视角有什么问题?
The men are objectifying her.
男人把她物质化了
They have the power.
因为他们有这种能力
No, she has the power.
不对 是她有这个能力
Because she's beautiful and she's naked, which gives her more power.
因为她是美女 加上全♥裸♥ 所以能力更大
Maybe in her dream, she's wearing clothes.
但在她的梦里 她可能穿着衣服呢
It's surrealism. -
这叫超现实主义
It's a long tradition in France.
在法国已经有很久远的历史了
Man Ray, Cocteau...
曼雷、谷克多…
No, she has no references.
她不知道这些人物
I'm worried it won't translate in the States.
我担心美国不会这么诠释
In today's climate, it... it could come off as politically incorrect.
在当今思潮下 可能会给人政♥治♥不正确的印象
"Politically incorrect"?
政♥治♥不正确?
Is this the Me Too?
你是指“我也是”运动?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
That's what they call it here: "out your pig."
法国人把女权运动称为“揪出你的猪”
So you know what I mean, right?
所以你懂我的意思 对吧?
Chérie, I'm a woman. I'm not a feminist.
亲爱的 我是个女人 但不提倡女权
But regardless,
无论如何
it's her dream to walk naked across the Pont Alexandre III
她的美梦是全♥裸♥越过亚历山大三世桥
and have men want her.
让男人渴望得到她
Maybe it's not your dream, Emily, but that's her dream.
艾米丽 这也许不是你的美梦 但却是她的美梦
We just need to be sensitive to the way women are thinking now.
我们不能忽视当今女性的思维方式
I... I wanna protect your brand.
我想要保护你的品牌
And we need to protect ourselves from the morality police.
我们也要保护品牌免受道德警♥察♥影响
Desire does not mean lack of respect. In fact, quite the opposite.
对女人有欲望不表示不尊重 实则相反
It is a sign of respect.
是一种尊重的表现
There is no bigger compliment.
这是对女性最大的赞赏
I'm sure you've experienced this look of a desire from a man?
我相信你也体验过 被男人渴望的眼神吧?
occasion, yes.
有时候
So, you agree.
那就表示你赞同了
For her, it is a sexy dream.
对她来说 这是她的性感美梦
It's open to interpretation.
怎么诠释因人而异
Is this what you mean when you say
你说要解决问题
you want to be part of the solution?
这就是你解决问题的方法吗?
Non. -What do you mean, "Non"?
“不行”是什么意思?
But why "impossible"?
为什么不可能?
No, wait! Vous
等一下 你…
Wait! Vous... S'il vous plaît.
等一下 请你稍等
Hi. Can you come talk to my plumber? It's an emergency.
可不可以帮我跟管工沟通? 这是急事
Good morning, Gabriel. How are you today?
早上好 加百列 今天过得如何?
Good morning, Gabriel. How are you today?
早上好 加百列 今天过得如何?
Asleep. Thank you for asking.
我睡着了 感谢你的关心
I was having a very nice dream,
我刚做了一个美梦
and this American girl banged on my door and woke me up.
有个美国女孩猛敲我的门 害我醒了过来
Or maybe I'm still dreaming?
搞不好我还在做梦
You're not dreaming. You're wide awake.
你梦醒了 完全清醒了
Don't let him leave until he fixes my shower.
叫他修好后才可以离开
What did he say?
他说什么?
He would like some coffee.
他想喝杯咖啡
.. and a croissant.
来一块牛角包
What did he say?
他说什么?
we were just talking about where we both were when
我们在聊法国赢得世界杯那晚
France won the World Cup.
我们都在哪里
Honestly, you couldn't walk down the street that day.
说真的 那天街上水泄不通
Okay, what about the shower?
好吧 那浴室怎么处理?
He needs a part.
他缺一个组件
But it's not ordinary,
但这个组件不常见
so it could take a few days. Or a few weeks.
需要几天 甚至几个星期才弄得到
Depending.
看情况而定
okay, what do I do until then?
在那之前 我该怎么办?
Use mine.
用我的浴室吧
Merci for the shower.
谢谢你借我用你的浴室
What?
什么?
The shower is "la douche."
这是法语“浴室”的说法
Well, I had a wonderful, uh... douche.
我刚洗了一个很舒服的…澡
So, how to invite somebody to a party.
怎么邀请他人参加派对?
You start.
你先开始
Would you like to go to Jean-Jacques' party with me?
你愿不愿意陪我一起去参加 让雅克办的派对?
I would love to.
好啊
Would you like to go to Jean-Jacques' party with me?
你愿不愿意陪我一起去参加 让雅克办的派对?
I wasn't invited.
我没受到邀请
Do not be sad.
别难过了
He is only inviting his closest friends.
他只邀请最亲近的朋友
You cost us time and money on
昨天你害我们在拍摄上
the shoot yesterdaywith your questions.
浪费了时间和金钱
Antoine's coming in this afternoon to show us the film.
安托万今天下午会来公♥司♥ 让我们看那部广♥告♥片
I suggest you stay quiet. -Did you really not agree with me?
你最好什么也别说 你真的这么不同意我的观点吗?
Just a little?
完全不认同吗?
I don't take such a simplistic view of men and women.
我对男性和女性的看法没那么肤浅
That's very American.
这是美国人的作风
That's literally why I'm here:
这就是我来这里的原因
to bring an American point of view.
为公♥司♥带来美国的视角
You're more like the prude police.
但你更像个一本正经的警♥察♥
I'm just trying to imagine a social campaign
我只是希望这则宣传片
that doesn't seem tone-deaf to the cultural moment.
不会给人一种 对当下文化视而不见的印象
Honestly, I'm only worried about Antoine.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表