剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
气味怎么了?
There… There is no smell.
没什么 就是没有气味
That's the point.
这才是重点
It's like a blank billboard on Madison Avenue.
就像少了广♥告♥牌的麦迪逊大道
Empty real estate going to waste.
无人问津的空置房♥地♥产♥
Go on.
继续说
Well, when you're selling a house,
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子时
the one thing you should do is bake cookies.
应该在屋里烘培饼干
The smell reminds people of home and warmth
气味能让人联想到家和温暖
and sugar and butter and a happy place. -Uh-huh.
联想到甜品和奶油 以及幸福的地方
You need some cookies, Randy.
兰迪 你少了饼干
Are you gonna hand me a cookie?
你打算送我饼干吗?
My card.
我的名片
Well, that was a nice elevator pitch.
你这番推销开场白说得真好
I'm here till tomorrow.
我明天才回去
Show me what you got, Chicago.
芝加哥人 我想见识一下你的本事
Welcome to Savoir. -Hi. Thanks.
欢迎光临萨维尔公♥司♥ 谢谢
Randy Zimmer, this is Antoine Lambert,
他是兰迪齐默 这位是安托万兰伯特
the proprietor and master nose of Maison Lavaux.
他是拉芙家族的创始人兼香氛大♥师♥
and this is the head of Savoir, Sylvie Grateau.
对了 这位是萨维尔公♥司♥的领导人 她是希薇格拉托
So, we have the head…
那“带头的”…
and the nose.
以及“有鼻子的”都到齐了
What does that make you? -Mouth?
那你是什么? “有嘴巴的”?
I thought she was the legs.
我还以为她有一双美♥腿♥呢
Okay. shall we get started?
很好
Suivez-moi. -yeah. Merci.
可以开始了吗?
Creating a scent is like writing a symphony.
打造香氛就像谱一首曲子一样
! -I'll give you another example.
我再给你一个例子
For our current signature scent, De L'Heure,
这是我们最近推出的专属香氛 蒂萝伦香水
we started with a simple melody.
以一段简单的旋律开场
Top notes of bergamot, mandarin, vetiver. -
前调散发出 香柠檬、橘子和香根草的香气
The middle notes are considered the heart of the fragrance.
中调是香氛的核心
Ylang-ylang,
散发出依兰…
Provençal lavender.
普罗旺斯薰衣草的香气
And then, for some depth and richness,
后调散发出悠长、浓郁的香气
base notes of indole.
也就是吲哚
Which, surprisingly, has the same molecular compound as merde.
很多人没料到吲哚的分子跟粪便一样
Did he just say...?
他刚才指的是…
Shit. -Your specialty.
粪便 你的专长
I know, that sounds crazy, but it's true.
我知道听起来很不可思议 但这是事实
Like in life, one has to balance the sweet with,
就像人生 有香 也有…
Stinky?
有臭?
That's what makes a parfum compliqué.
所以香水才会这么复杂
It is an interesting idea,
这个点子有意思
but it's a…
但这是一项重大的决定
…it's a big decision, and I'm leavin' tomorrow.
而且我明天就要离开了
what a pity.
真可惜
Maybe you'll find a nice perfumer in Chicago.
也许你可以在芝加哥找到 更合适的香水设计师
I want to make this happen, Sylvie.
希薇 这门生意我希望谈成
Are you still a client here?
你还是我们的客户吗?
why don't we all get dinner tonight and keep talking?
那我们今晚要不要一起吃顿晚餐?
That's a great idea.
然后继续谈 好主意
I'm up for anything with a Michelin star.
我想去米其林星级餐厅
I've got some ideas.
我想到了一些餐厅
No, no. Emily, you're the expert on everything in Paris,
不用 让艾米丽去处理 反正你对巴黎已经了如指掌了
so you make the reservation
你就负责预订餐厅吧
and make sure we don't disappoint
千万不要令我们的朋友兰迪失望了
our friend Randy on his last night.
毕竟这是他在巴黎最后一晚
I'm on it.
好啊
Good. -Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Yes. -Tonight. Now?
对 今晚 马上
It's impossible.
很重要的
We are completely booked.
不行 都订满了
Yes, I understand it's completely full.
我懂 你们餐厅已经订满了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for this wonderful idea.
感谢你提出了这么棒的想法
And I know it was you.
我知道这是你出的主意
We aim to please. -That's good to know.
让客户满意是我们的宗旨 那就好
Did my gift please you the other day?
那我送你的礼物你还满意吗?
Yes, it…
说到那个…
it was very thoughtful, but,
你很有心思 只是…
no, it was unnecessary.
没那个必要
not at all.
千万不要那么想
And a tad inappropriate.
也有点不适宜
According to whom?
谁说的?
Me. I don't usually accept lingerie from clients.
我说的 很少有客户送我内衣裤
Especially married clients.
尤其是已经结婚的客户
Is that what you think?
你是这么想的吗?
You think I bought it for me?
你以为我是为了讨你欢心?
Yes?
不是吗?
I didn't buy it for me. It was for you.
不是 是为了鼓励你
I wanted you to feel sexy and powerful.
我希望你能感受到自己的性感和力量
A bold woman,
成为一个勇敢的女人
unafraid to take on the world.
对征服世界毫无畏惧
Even Paris.
对征服巴黎也是
But I apologize.
但我还是想道歉
I understand you may have different boundaries.
我知道你的底线不同
Yes, I…
对 没错
I do. I like to keep things tidy.
我不喜欢乱糟糟的
Professional life and personal life separate.
职场和私生活分得清清楚楚
The Container Store is my happy place.
我是个收纳控
Well, this is the French way. And now that you're in Paris,
法国人的处世方式不同
you'll find that the most wonderful things exist outside of your…
如今你身在巴黎 你会发现最美好的东西不在…
How do you say? Your… box?
怎么说来着? 不在你的框框里 对吧?
Let's just keep it to container.
就当我是收纳控好了
Emily,
艾米丽
make a reservation at the Grand Véfour.
打去大维富餐厅预订餐位
Okay. -
好的
Antoine.
安托万
No one can get in there last minute.
临时预订餐位是行不通的
It's impossible.
那是不可能的任务
She hates me.
她就是讨厌我
How did you do this?
你是怎么办到的?
I went online every five seconds until there was a cancellation.
我每隔五分钟登陆餐厅网站 直到发现有人取消预订为止
All right. Wait right here.
很好 等一下
A table for six personnes, under the name Emily Cooper.
我是艾米丽库珀 我订了六人的餐位
Well, I'm impressed.
真厉害
I've never been able to get a reservation here.
我每次预订都不成功
Emily is amazing.
艾米丽办事能力很强
Yeah, what would be amazing is if we eventually sat down.
如果真能在里面坐下 那就再好不过了
Remember the first time I took you here, Sylvie?
记得我第一次带你来这里用餐吗?
Nope.
我忘了
We don't have a reservation for that name.
预订名单上没有这个名字
yes, you do. I confirmed online.
肯定有 我已经在网上确认了
No, I'm sorry.
没有 不好意思
. -Okay. See?
你瞧
Here's the e-mail confirmation.
这是我收到的确认电邮
Six people, 9:00 p.m., 08/11.
六人餐位 8月11日 晚上9点
Wonderful. We'll see you November 8th.
太好了 我们11月8日见
You're booked 8th November.
你预订的日期是11月8日
This is 11th August.
今天是8月11日
my God, you reverse the dates.
天啊 你们把日期弄反了
No, you reverse the dates.
没有 是你把日期弄反了
Okay, could you...
那你们可不可以…
But it's, like, really important
但这是很重要的…
Okay.
好吧
Hello.
喂?
Hi. Gabriel. It's Emily.
加百列 我是艾米丽
Who? Emily Cooper, your neighbor.
谁啊? 艾米丽库珀!你的邻居!
Emily, hi!
是艾米丽 你好!
It's hard to hear you.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表