剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
怎么会这样?
Oh God! Now he's 12 minutes away!
天啊!变成12分钟了!
Why is he driving backwards?
他为什么掉转回头?
Cancel it. I have a better idea.
别打车了 我有个更好的办法
Bonsoir. We need to be let up to Marie Curie's suite.
我们要进去玛丽居里的套房♥
We have no such person.
没有这个人
Marie Callender?
玛丽凯兰德呢?
No. -Marie Antoinette?
没有 玛丽安托瓦内特?
No. -Marie Osmond?
没有 玛丽奥斯蒙?
I'm sorry, there's no one under any of those names.
不好意思 没有这个人
She must have changed her alias.
那她肯定换了个化名
Come on, you know who we're talking about!
别闹了 你明知道我指的是谁
Please lower your voice, or I'll have to ask you to leave.
小姐 请你放低声量 不然我们把你请出去了
What did you ask him? -Come on, before they kick us out.
你跟他说了什么? 走吧 不然要被赶出去了
You have to stop beating yourself up.
别再责备自己了
She ran away, and you're here, and you're going to fix it.
她闹失踪 你来了 事情总会解决的
But I'm not this person.
但我不是这种人
I'm the girl who shows up, not the girl who makes bad decisions.
我是个愿意面对问题的人 不是老是做错决定的人
You're not the only one making decisions here.
做决定的人又不是只有你一个
Well, I'm the only one who's getting fired tomorrow.
可是明天被炒的就只有我一个
Maybe losing your job wouldn't be so bad.
也许被炒并不是坏事
Take a year to travel.
用一年时间去旅行吧
Eat good food.
享受美食
Fall in love.
谈恋爱
Gonna have to let me eat for free at your restaurant.
到时我去你餐厅用餐 你都要请客了
I'm not gonna have a restaurant.
我是不可能买♥♥下那家餐厅的
What about the loan from Camille's family?
你不打算向卡蜜尔的家人借钱吗?
If I take money from them, they own me.
向他们借钱 我就属于他们了
I don't wanna be owned by anyone. I…
我不想属于任何人
Even if it means putting my dreams on hold for axa0while.
即便这意味着不能马上实现梦想
It's better than seeing them go out the window.
总比看着梦想溜走更好吧
Emily, why are the Fourtier people calling me at 2:00 a.m.
艾米丽 为什么福特尔的人半夜两点打来
asking me about Brooklyn Clark and a two million euro watch?
问我布鲁克林柯莱克 以及那只两百万欧元名表的去向?
Sylvie, I am handling it.
希薇 我在处理了
h I see what you're handling.
我知道你在处理什么
She ditched me at the club. She was definitely on something,
她在俱乐部把我甩了 肯定有所预谋
and she changed her alias, so I can't get to her room.
她还换了个化名 不让我进去她的房♥间
We need to get into a room, and I think you know which one.
我们要进去一间套房♥ 我相信你知道是哪一间
It would be my pleasure to help you,
我很乐意帮助你
but as I've told your associate, the privacy of our guests...
只是我跟你同事说过了 我们要保护宾客的隐私
A girl could be dead in that room,
有个女孩搞不好会死在那个房♥间里
and not just any girl, an American girl.
这个女孩可不是普通的女孩 而是个美国女孩
A very famous American girl with over 14 million Instagram followers.
她是个很有名的美国女孩 Instagram帐户有一千四百万个粉丝
So how do you think that would make you look?
要是她死在房♥里 你说你会有什么下场?
That is quite a leap.
你也说得太夸张了 没错 但这要是真的
Yeah, but if it's correct, you'll have a PR nightmare on your hands.
那就是你们公♥关♥部的噩梦
Not just the hotel's hands, your hands.
酒店不仅会出事 连你也会出事
Is this job really that important to you?
这份工作对你来说真有那么重要吗?
Are you willing to be destroyed over this?
你不惜为此毁掉自己?
Follow me.
跟我来吧
I think I hear music.
我好像听到音乐
Or voices. That's a good sign.
还是有人说话 这是好现象
Should we knock?
要不要敲门?
Or not.
算了
Brooklyn! -Brooklyn?
布鲁克林!
Where is the watch? -Excuse me.
那只表呢? 不好意思
You can't just barge in here.
你们不能这样擅闯进来
I'm calling my lawyer. This is beyond.
我要打给我的律师 这也太过分了
Just stop talking.
闭嘴
Your voice is crazy.
你的声音很难听
it's on the nightstand. -let me do it.
在床头几上 我去拿来
I was gonna bring it back. -
我本来打算交还回去了
I wasn't gonna wait all night for you to come.
我可不打算等你整个晚上
Pfft. Unlike him.
不像他
Hey, don't post my tits! -I'm not.
别把我的咪♥咪♥照放上网! 我没有
Bucket Hat, wait! -Stop calling me Bucket Hat!
等一下 水桶帽女孩! 别再这样叫我了!
I'm sorry. I can't remember your name. -
对不起 我想不起你的名字
Still friends? -
我们还是朋友吗?
Can I say how amazing that was?
我可以说你刚才有多厉害吗?
You were a total badass, not taking anybody's bullshit.
你刚才气势十足 完全不把其他人当一回事 我…
I'm… truly in awe
真心佩服你
Guess I just needed to vent.
我只是想发泄一下
Are you happy?
你快乐吗?
With him?
跟他在一起?
Do you really believe most people are happy all the time?
你认为大多数人 每一刻都是快乐的吗?
Course you do.
果然
I don't know, I just think that…
我也答不上来 我只是认为
you could have more.
你应该过得更好
You could have 100% of somebody instead of...
你可以完全拥有一个人 而不是…
I… I don't want 100% of anyone,
我不想完全拥有一个人
and I don't want anyone to have 100% of me.
也不想让任何人完全拥有我
Even if you're coitted or married, that never happens anyway.
即使对感情认真或结婚 反正这也是不可能的
It's a… It's a fairy tale.
爱情只是个童话
Bad movie.
一部俗滥的电影
Do you really believe that?
你真的这样认为?
You believe in happy endings, don't you?
你相信爱情有美好的结局 对吧?
The knight on the white horse is gonna come and save you from everything.
那个骑士会骑着白马来拯救你
I see why you think the way you do.
我懂你为什么有这种想法了
He's not my knight.
他不是我的骑士
But he's here.
但他还是来了
Good night, princess.
晚安了 公主
I just wanted to make sure you got home.
我只是要确保你安全回到家
Or, if you're hungry, to a little crepe stand in Montmartre.
如果你饿了 我们可以到蒙马特尔吃可丽饼
It's the best place in the city to watch the sun come up.
那个地方能看到城里最美的日出
If you want.
如果你愿意的话
If I want?
你问我吗?
Of course I want.
我当然愿意
But I also want more than that.
可是我想要更多
I'm not somebody who can share a crepe.
我不愿意跟人分享一块可丽饼
I need the whole crepe.
我要一整块可丽饼
Emily-I don't think
艾米丽 我认为…
we should see each other.
我们不应该再见面了
It's not good for any of us.
这样对我们俩都不好
I was just offering you a ride home.
我只是想送你回家
A sunrise.
带你去看日出
Thank you again for your help.
再次感谢你的帮忙
I can get myself home.
我可以自己回家
Good night, Gabriel.
晚安了 加百列
Almost 200,000 likes.
将近二十万个赞
Not bad.
不错嘛
Do you think it's too risqué for Pierre Cadault?
你说皮尔库特会觉得俗滥吗?
Not according to Mathieu. He just DM'ed you.
马修可不这么认为 他刚私信给你
Turns out I was just risqué eno
看来我拿捏得恰到好处
Okay, I'm not gonna apologize again for last night.
我不想再针对昨晚的事道歉了
Even though I'm very sorry.
即使我知道我错得离谱
You know you're doing it now?
这不就是在道歉吗?
I'm stopping. Anyway, I was just thinking
我不说了 对了 我在想…
that since you're free now… what about a girls' trip this weekend?
既然你有空了 那这个周末我们来一趟闺蜜行吧?
St. Barts is a little outside my budget, but maybe Disneyland Paris?
圣巴特岛太贵了 但巴黎迪士尼乐园还行
Get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
Okay. Yeah. Didn't think so.
好吧 看来行不通啊
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表