剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
You're not going on a business trip. You're coming home with a girlfriend.
你不是出差 而是跟着一个女性朋友回老家
We can all squeeze in front.
我们大可一起挤在前面
"We all"?
我们?
Gabriel's coming.xa0Yay.
原来加百列也来了 太好了
He finally got a weekend off.
他终于腾出周末了
Hi. Haven't seen you in a while.
嗨 好久不见
Squeeze in. It will be tight,
挤一挤吧 会有点窄
but it's only for a few hours.
但只有几个小时
you…
你…
Yeah, okay. Okay.
好的
Everybody okay?
你们都还好吧?
I'm fine. -Totally great.
我还好 很好
My butt's asleep, and I can't feel anything.
我的屁♥股♥已经麻痹了 彻底失去知觉
So what else should I know?
有什么是我应该知道的?
Why didn't your mom like the other firms?
你妈为什么不喜欢其他营销公♥司♥?
...She hates outsiders.
她讨厌外人
That's not true.
才不是呢
She's going to love you.
她会很喜欢你的
And so is my brother.
我弟也是
What are you doing?
你又打什么算盘?
Ignore him.
别理他
My brother's finishing business school.
我弟从商学院毕业
Maman wants us to take over the vineyard one day.
我妈希望我们接手酒庄的业务
He might join us this weekend.
这个周末他可能也会过来
I think you will like him.
我想你应该会喜欢他
Oh, yeah, did you get Maman's approval?
是吗?你妈同意吗?她肯不肯?
Will she allow it? -She tried to fund your restaurant.
她本来有意资助你开餐厅 是你不愿意
You wouldn't allow it, so be nice to her this weekend.
这个周末不要对她无礼
They adore him, Emily. You will see.
他们很喜欢加百列 你待会儿就知道了
Oh, yeah. You will see.
是啊 待会儿就知道了
Flowers go next door, please, Isabelle. Oh, my darling!
伊莎贝拉 把花放到另一个房♥间
Hello!
你好!
So you must be Emily?
你一定是艾米丽了?
Thank you so much for having me. -Yes. ?
很高兴你邀请我来 很好
I didn't go to the market. Too much to do. So you'll go.
我来不及去市集 有太多事要忙了 你们去吧
Of course.
没问题
Oh, the château is so beautiful!
这酒庄好漂亮啊
I'd love a tour.
我好想到处参观一下
We don't give tours of the château.
我们家酒庄不提供观光服务
We live here.
我们住在这里
It's an American custom to show off your home to visitors.
让访客参观自己家是美国人的习俗
Really? Does she want to see our bins too?
是吗?她会想看我们家的垃圾桶吗?
If you'd like a vineyard tour, there's one in 30.
但如果你想去参观酒庄 距离这里30分钟就有一个
Just follow the road signs.
跟着路牌走就到了
I want to show you something in the office.
亲爱的 我想让你看一件东西 在办公室里
Did I just catch "bureau"? Does your mother wannaxa0talk business now?
她刚才提到“办公室”吗? 你妈想现在谈公事了?
Oh, no, we have all weekend for that. Don't worry.
不是 整个周末都有时间谈 放心吧
Um, show her around. Maybe the pool?
你带她到处走走吧 去泳池那边吧
Come on. I'll take you.
走吧 我带路
Oh, I can find it.
不必了 我找得到
You must be Emily.
你一定是艾米丽了
Oh, my God.
天啊
hi.
嗨
I forgot you don't speak French. Uh…
我忘了你不会说法语
My name is Gérard.
我叫杰拉尔 是这家香槟酒庄的男主人
The champagne father.
就叫我“香槟之父”吧
...You see?
懂吗?
Because in French, "père" means...
在法语中 意思就是…
Father! Yep, I got it.
父亲!我懂
I remember that one.
这个我记得
May I offer you a glass? -No!
要不要喝一杯? 不用了!
No, I… I mean, no, merci.
不用了 谢谢
Um, I'm just looking for my room.
我在找我的房♥间
Oh, okay! Of course!
我懂了!没问题!
I'm gonna show you.
我这就带你过去
I'll just give you a minute. Okay?
我避开一下 好吗?
...So did you meet Gérard?
你刚见到杰拉尔了吧?
Yeah. Thanks for the heads-up.
见着了 你怎么没警告我?
Gabriel!
加百列!
Gérard! -Bienvenue.
杰拉尔!
Can I get you a glass?
要不要来一杯?
Maybe when I return. Louise is sending us to the market.
等我回来后吧 露易丝要我们去一趟市集
You are seducing us with another of your delicious meals, eh?
你又想用你做的美食来诱惑我们?
Emily, have you tasted this man's coq au vin?
艾米丽 你尝过他的红酒烩“鸡”吗?
I definitely have not.
当然不曾
I tell you, when it hit my lips,
我跟你说 入口那一刻
I was ready to propose to him.
我真想向他求婚
Um, we should get going to the market.
我们要去市集了
Yeah, yeah. Okay, okay. Do as my wife says.
好吧 听我太太的就对了
She's in charge.
她是老大
Take the bikes!
骑脚踏车去吧
It's a beautiful day for a ride.
今天天气很好 适合骑脚踏车出门
Great. -Great.
很好 太好了
I think I'm gonna go on the tour.
我还是去参观酒庄好了
Sample some product.
尝尝一些产品
There's plenty of champagne in the house.
屋里有很多现成的香槟
We can have a glass before we go.
出发前大可喝一杯
I want the full experience. I came here to work.
我想要全套的体验 我来是为了工作
You're not coming with me?
你不跟我一起去市集吗?
On a romantic bike ride to a picturesque country market?
一起骑脚踏车到风景优美的郊外市集 来个浪漫之行?
Great idea. Why don't we just do it in the barn?
想得真周到 我们干脆在谷仓里打一炮吧?
They don't have a barn here. The wine cellar is pretty nice, tho
这里没有谷仓 酒窖倒是不错的地点
I'm joking.
跟你闹着玩的
I'm not laughing.
我笑不出来
You've been avoiding me for a week, and now this.
你躲了我整整一个星期 现在又跟我闹别扭
It's just a farmers market.
不过是一起去农夫市集
You think we cannot keep our hands off each other for hour?
一个小时也会按捺不住吗?
I think the odds when my hands are somewhere else.
我认为各走各的 就能减少按捺不住的机率
I think you're overreacting. We can be friends.
我看你是想太多了 我们可以做朋友的
I feel we've made it pretty clear we can't just be friends.
我们不是说得很清楚吗? 我俩不能做朋友
But we live on top of each other. -You're proving my point.
但你就住在我楼上 那更难了
So what? We just stop speaking? What do we tell Camille?
那怎么办?不来往了? 要怎么跟卡蜜尔说?
We don't tell Camille anything. We just have to be friendly.
没必要告诉卡蜜尔 我们只要保持友好关系就行了
But not friends? -Yes.
却不做朋友? 对!
Can you make me a list of rules? 'Cause it's a little complicated.
可以列出一个规则清单吗?
Okay, fine. I'll make it easy.
毕竟情况有点复杂 好吧 我说得简明点
You go to the market, I'll go on the tour,
你去市集 我去参观酒庄
and everybody keeps their hands to themselves.
这样我们就不会越界了
…and that brings us to the subtler step
…来到了整个过程中较复杂的步骤
in the whole process, le remuage.
也就是转瓶
Each bottle is turned a tiny bit each day, like this,
每天我们都要稍微转动酒瓶 就像这样
to collect, in the neck, the dead yeast cells.
让死掉的酵母细胞沉淀集中在瓶颈处
A professional remueur can handle tens
专业转瓶师每天
of thousands of bottles in a single day.
能处理一万瓶香槟
It is a delicate and precise skill.
这是一个非常考验技巧的细活
Who wants to try?
谁想试试?
Mademoiselle, how about you?
你想试试吗?
What? Me? No. No, no, no, merci.
什么?我?不要 谢谢
And an American, too. Perfect.
你是美国人 太好了
Come. Don't worry, I won't embarrass you
来吧 别担心
in front of the British.
我不会在英国人面前让你难堪的
Just kidding.
跟你闹着玩的
Everybody take a rack, please.
请选个酒柜
So we'll make a game,
我们来玩个游戏
and the first one to turn all the bottles one-quarter turn wins.
最快将所有酒瓶微转好的人胜出
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Ready, set, go! -
预备 开始!
Done! -Ah!
我赢了!
Congratulations, American.
美国人 恭喜你
You just won the first taste.
奖励是成为第一个品尝的人
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表