剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
一对恋人
God, I hope.
天啊 希望如此吧
Loser buys the next bottle of wine.
输的人请喝一瓶葡萄酒
You're so sure you're right?
你就这么肯定你猜得对?
I'm a professor of semiotics. It's, uh...
我是符号♥学教授 主要研究…
Study of symbols. -.
主要研究符号♥学说
I have a master's in communication.
我有个传播硕士学位
Then you know it's my job to read such things.
那你应该知道 我的工作就是解读这类东西
Signs,
符号♥
people.
人
Thomas.
我叫托马
Emily.
我叫艾米丽
So, how are we gonna know who wins this little wager?
要怎么知道谁赌赢呢?
I guess we have to sit here until they reveal themselves.
我想只要待在这里 直到他们揭晓为止
What are you drinking?
你在喝什么?
And then, for the rest of the day,
一整天下来
no one would talk to me at work.
办公室没有人要跟我说话
Well, for one thing,
首先
it's a bitxa0ringard to call someone ringarde.
骂人俗气本身就是个有点俗气的行为
Right?
可不是吗?
I'm not saying I'm cool…
我没说我很厉害…
You're sitting at the coolest café in all of Paris.
你现在坐在全巴黎最棒的咖啡馆
At least,xa0historically.
起码充满历史气息
Really?
是吗?
This was the home ofxa0Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir.
这里可是哲学家让保罗萨特 及西蒙娜德波伏娃常光顾的地方
Everybody in Paris flocked to see them.
以前巴黎人涌进这里 只为了见他们一面
I readxa0Second Sex in college.
我大学时期读过《第二性》这本书
Most of it.
读得七七八八吧
But did you know that, for the longest time,
你知道对街的双偶咖啡馆
the café across the street, Les Deux Magots, was the cool place?
曾风靡很长一段时间吗?
Hemingway and Picasso, they used to drink there.
海明威和毕加索 曾经是那家咖啡馆的常客
And what happened?
后来呢?
Sartre and de Beauvoir decided it was too bourgeois,
萨特和波伏娃认为 那家咖啡馆资本主义味太浓
and they fled to the Café de Flore
于是他们跑到花神咖啡馆
'cause it was empty, and suddenly…
因为后者空无一人 突然之间…
Café de Flore was the cool place.
花神咖啡馆变成好地方了
When two things are next to each other,
两样东西一旦放在一起
we're… forced to compare them.
人就会拿来比较
Café de Flore et Deux Magots.
要不花神咖啡馆 要不双偶咖啡馆
Or "ringarde" and "cool."
或者…要不俗气 要不时尚
You are not ringarde. -
你并不俗气
Wait! What?
等一下 搞什么?
Who's that third guy?
那个第三者是谁?
Now we're never gonna know who won the bet.
看来我们分不出胜负了
I don't care about the bet.
我不在乎胜负
I just wanted to keep talking to you.
我只想一直跟你聊下去
Well…
那…
we could talk someplace else.
我们可以到其他地方继续聊啊
Someplace cooler?
你是指更好的地方吗?
Oh… okay.
好吧
Yeah.
很舒服
my God!
天啊!
All your books are in French.
这些都是法文书
And good morning to you.
早安
And they're not my books. They came with the apartment.
那些都不是我的书 它们本来就在这间公♥寓♥里
xa0I have a rule.
我有个原则
If I go home with a girl,
我跟一个女孩回家
and she doesn't have her own books,
要是她没有自己的书
I cannot make love to her.
我绝对不会跟她做♥爱♥
I have my own books.
我有自己的书
They cost too much to ship from Chicago,
只是从芝加哥寄过来不便宜
so I download them on my iPad.
所以我都下载到iPad里
Then, show me your iPad.
让我看看你的iPad
Why?
为什么?
So I can make love to you again
我想跟你再做♥爱♥一次
with a clear conscience.
这次问心无愧
Are you sure you don't wanna use my shower?
你确定不在我家洗澡吗?
I don't want to wash you off yet. -
我还不想洗掉你的味道
Please tell me we'll see each other again tonight.
希望我们今晚还会再见面
Okay, sure.
好啊 没问题
Who is he?
他是谁啊?
A professor I met last night.
昨晚刚认识的教授
I've… I've never done anything like that.
我从来不曾做过这种事
For all I know, he could have been a murderer.
他搞不好是个杀人凶手呢
. I thought I heard a couple of petites morts, so…
我听到你“死了”几次
A couple of what?
什么了几次?
little death.
“死了”
It means "an orgasm."
就是高♥潮♥的意思
xa0And it sounds like you died at least twice last night.
听起来你昨晚至少死了两次
my God, I'm petit mortified.
天啊 羞死人了
"little deaths"?
“死了”?
Why do you call it that? It sounds so morbid.
为什么把高♥潮♥叫作“死了”? 听起来好变♥态♥哦
No, it's not. It'sxa0like, um…
不是 就像…
it's so intense that you die,
爽到死掉一样
and then you are reborn as a new person. .
接着死后重生 成为新造的人
Well, if it isn't la belle ringarde.
这身俗气的装扮真好看
Could you not? -I saidxa0"belle."
够了 好吗? 我说“好看”啊
Okay, "ringarde," I cannot deny.
俗气得让我无法抗拒
Look, I'm not basic.
但我的人并不俗气
In fact, I went home with a philosophy professor last night.
昨晚我带一个哲学教授回家了
That's worse than basic. It's boring.
这比俗气还要糟糕 这叫无趣
It was not boring.
才不是呢
He quoted Rimbaud to me, and it was hot.
他还对着我念兰波的诗 太性感了
The only thing my ex ever quoted was Game of Thrones recaps.
我前任只会对着我说 《权力的游戏》的剧情
America, it sounds like a prison.
美国听起来就像一座监狱
Anyway, I guess this poetry man explains why you're late for once.
总之 我想这个爱读诗的男人 说明了你破天荒迟到的原因
No. Sylvie e-mailed me that I didn't have to be in until 11:00.
不是 希薇给我发了电邮 叫我11点才来上班
What meeting's happening in there?
里面开什么会议?
For the Fourtier account.
福特尔企划
The watch account?
那个名表企划案?
I'm leading social.
我负责社交媒体宣传
Did Sylvie tell you why they're meeting without me?
希薇没说我没受邀的原因吗?
Definitely not.
没有
However, I'm feeling uncomfortable right now,
无论如何 我觉得不舒服
so I'm leaving.
我走了
Is there a reason I wasn't invited to the Fourtier meeting this morning?
希薇 为什么我没受邀 出席今早的福特尔会议?
Last week, you told me to prepare a deck.
上周你还叫我准备一份资料的
Luc, can you please tell Emily
卢克 你能不能告诉艾米丽
she's not leading social media for Fourtier anymore.
她不再是 福特尔社交媒体宣传组长了?
She's on a luxury brand quarantine.
她被下达了奢侈品牌禁令
Okay, I will tell her.
知道了 我会跟她说的
I'm right here.
我人在这里呢
Is this about Pierre Cadault?
是不是因为皮尔库特?
And tell her, also,
顺便也告诉她
I don't need to hear her moaning around the office all day.
我没必要听她在办公室里无病呻♥吟♥
She can go.
她要走就走!
Yes, I will tell her.
好的 我会跟她说的
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做错什么!
well, make sure she knows what a quarantine is.
确保她知道“禁令”是什么意思
Sure.
没问题
It means the same thing in English!
跟英语的意思一样 不就是一个客户吗?
It was one client, and we knew Pierre Cadault was a long shot.
我们也知道皮尔库特很难搞啊
Yes, but he was Sylvie's long shot.
但希薇想跟他合作很久了
She's talked about signing him as long as I've been at Savoir.
从我加入萨维尔公♥司♥以来 希薇就一直想跟他签约
Well, do you think there's any way to see Pierre again and explain?
我有没有办法再次见到皮尔 跟他说清楚呢?
And what would you say?
你能说什么?
Go ahead. Pretend I am Pierre.
说吧 假装我是皮尔
Ringarde !
请让我…
I can't believe I got demoted because of an accessory.
真不敢相信 我竟然因为一个小配饰而被降级了
At least you have a hot new male accessory.
起码你有了一个帅气的男朋友当配饰
How's that going? -Crazy.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表