剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
她在跟希薇讨价还价
Antoine, what do you think of the rose gold?
安托万 你认为玫瑰金色好看吗?
it really compliments her skin.
非常适合她的肤色
So kind, but I'm really not sure I need it.
你真会说话 只是我不知道有没有必要买♥♥
It's so beautiful. No,
那只表太好看了
she must have it.
她一定要拥有
Catherine, you remember Emily from Savoir?
你还记得萨维尔公♥司♥的艾米丽吗?
Yes, of course I do. Nice to see you again.
当然记得 很高兴再次见到你
Antoine speaks so highly of you.
安托万对你赞赏不已
that's so nice to hear.
我听了很高兴
Chef Gabriel
加百列大厨!
Unforgettable. -
真令人难忘
youxa0all had dinner.
原来你们一起吃过晚餐
We were just entertaining a client.
我们那晚要应酬一个客户
His tartare de veau helped close the deal.
他做的鞑靼牛肉 帮我们谈成了那笔交易
We should come and have dinner at your restaurant sometime.
我们有空应该光顾你的餐厅
Maybe after we get back.
就等我们回来后吧
Back from where, chérie?
从哪里回来啊?
Antoine thinks he's so good at keeping secrets,
安托万还以为自己保密功夫到家
but his assistant accidentally copied me on an e-mail for the hotel booking.
但他的助理不小心 把一份酒店预订资料发给我
You can stop pretending, chéri. -
亲爱的 别再装了
He's surprising me with a trip to St. Barts next week.
他下星期要带我到圣巴特岛 本来想给我一个惊喜的
Fantastic. I hear it's very beautiful.
太好了 听说那是个很漂亮的地方
What a shame.
真可惜
Now the surprise is spoiled.
惊喜没了
One can never spoil St. Barts.
圣巴特岛一直都是个充满惊喜的地方
Have you ever been there, Sylvie?
希薇 你去过吗?
Me? No, never.
我吗?不曾
Never, but I'm sure you two will have a wonderful time.
没去过 但我相信 你们俩一定会玩得很开心的
Ex... Excuse me.
失陪一下
sorry.
失陪一下
Sylvie, are you okay?
希薇 你还好吧?
I'm fine, Emily.
我没事 艾米丽
The event was a success,
活动办得很顺利
and now the party's over.
如今派对结束了
Of course, but I know that you were excited about that trip.
是啊 但我也知道 你其实很期待那趟行程
I… I'm sorry.
我为你感到难过
You know nothing, Emily.
艾米丽 你什么都不懂
Bonsoir, Bucket Hat.
晚安 水桶帽女孩
Brooklyn, wait. Stop! Where are you going?
布鲁克林 等一下 别跑!你去哪里?
Text me!
发短♥信♥给我!
Is everything okay?
还好吗?
No. No.
不好
I just lost that crazy movie star that I'm in charge of
我刚把那个疯疯癫癫的电影明星 给搞丢了
and a two million euro watch! And I'm gonna lose my job.
她还戴着那只两百万欧元的名表! 我要失业了
And I wish that I was wearing a bucket hat that I could just throw up in.
真希望我真戴着一顶水桶帽 这样我就能吐在里面了
Why don't you call her driver?
你试过联络她的司机吗?
Genius. Ha!
你真聪明 天啊!
Hi, hi. bonsoir.
晚上好
Um, it's Emily Cooper from Savoir.
我是萨维尔公♥司♥的艾米丽库珀
Où are you going avec Brooklyn Clark?
你要把布鲁克林柯莱克送去哪?
I don't... He's speaking French to me.
我不会…他跟我说法语
Okay.
知道了
I know where they're going.
我知道他们去了哪
my God, you're here!
天啊 原来你在这里!
And you brought a snack.
你还带了“零食”来!
do you have cash?
你有没有带现金?
Brooklyn, you can't just leave without telling me.
布鲁克林 你不能一声不响地跑掉啊
I said bonsoir. That party was over.
我刚才跟你说晚安了 派对已经结束了
Come on, girl, let me buy you a drink.
来吧 我请你喝一杯
You just said you didn't have any money.
你不是说你身上没钱吗?
right. He's buying.
对啊 那他请客
Great. Okay.
很好 好吧
Just one fun drink, and then we have to get out of here.
我们就喝一杯 然后马上离开
Just one?
只喝一杯?
Honey, look around.
亲爱的 看看四周围
We didn't come here to be who we are back home.
我们来到巴黎 不是为了成为以前的自己
We came here to lose ourselves and find adventure.
而是为了放飞自我 去冒险
This isn't just a drink.
这不是普通的一杯酒
We're not just at a bar.
这也不是一间普通的酒吧
"We're on the precipice…
“我们来到了…
…of the rest of our lives."
人生的悬崖边”
I can't believe you quoted your movie.
你竟然当着我的面 说出你的经典电影台词
You quoted it too, babe.
你也说得很好
God, I just live for trap music, you know?
天啊 我为陷阱音乐而活
Totally. Are you okay?
是啊 你还好吧?
yeah. I just took something to help me relax.
很好啊 我刚吞了 一些帮助我放松的东西
You see? I'm relaxed
看见了吗?我很放松
and horny!
玩疯了!
I… I think she took Molly. -
我看她是嗑药了!
What?
什么?
I think she took Molly!
我看她是嗑药了!
she did!
对啊!
And now she gotta pee.
她要去尿尿了
She's fun. -
她玩嗨了
She's not supposed to be that fun.
她不应该玩得那么嗨的
She's voicing Mother Goose in a Pixar movie!
她回去要为 皮克斯动画中的鹅妈妈配音
Well, it's a good thing no one's paying attention here.
巴黎没有人认识她 这是好事
Yeah. At home, she's the good girl,
对啊 她在美国是个乖乖女
but here…
但来到了巴黎…
She can get away with everything.
她可以放下所有包袱了
It's just Paris.
这里是巴黎
It's not some alternate universe where rules don't apply.
不是什么无法无天的平行宇宙
Well, you don't come to Paris to be good.
没错 来巴黎不是为了变好
I'm… I'm sorry. I should
对不起
I'm gonna... Um, I'm gonna ca...
我应该…我要…我要打给…
I'm gonna text Brooklyn, and we should get out… get out of here.
我要给布鲁克林发短♥信♥ 此地不宜久留
my…
我的…
my God! Um… -
我的天啊!
Ah! Hello? Hello?
喂?
Miss Cooper?
是库珀小姐吗?
It's Michel from Fourtier, remember?
我是福特尔的米歇尔 记得吗?
Hi!
你好!
Hi, is everything okay?
今天一切顺利吗?
I think there was a miscounication.
我们的沟通好像出了问题
We needed the watch back as soon as the party was over,
腕表必须在派对结束后马上归还
which was over two hours ago.
派对两个小时前已经结束了
you did?
是吗?
Um, uh… Well, don't worry.
放心吧
The watch is with… is with Brooklyn, and she's here with me.
手表还在布鲁克林身上 她就在我身边
And… And where is that?
你们在哪里?
In a club.
在一家俱乐部
it's more like a bar.
更像是一家酒吧
it's a restaurant.
是一家餐厅
Honestly, it's just a little loud.
说真的 这边有点吵
Well then, put her on the phone! -Uh…
马上叫她接电♥话♥!
She's in the bathroom right now, but,
她在厕所里 不过…
I will have her call you back ASAP.
我会叫她尽快联络你
I beg your pardon? What? -Bye! Bye-bye!
你说什么? 再见!
Hello? Bitch!
喂?臭婆娘!
We have to find Brooklyn and get out of here, now
我们得赶紧找到布鲁克林 然后马上离开这里!
Brooklyn?
布鲁克林?
Brooklyn? -
布鲁克林?
Um, sorry. You're not Brooklyn.
不好意思 你不是布鲁克林
She's not in the bathroom.
她不在厕所里
The bartender hasn't seen her, and the bouncer has no idea who she is.
酒保没看见她 门卫不认识她
She's gone.
她失踪了
I'm so screwed.
我搞砸了
The only thing to do is go back to the hotel and pray.
现在只能回去酒店祈祷了
Okay, so the Uber was two minutes away, but now it's seven minutes away.
好吧 优步刚才是两分钟后到 现在变成七分钟了
I mean, how is that even possible?
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表