剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Ouais. My friend got fired from a law firm.
我的朋友被一家律师楼开除
He was so angry that he threw his phone into the Seine.
他很生气 把手♥机♥扔进塞纳河里
They couldn't reach him for weeks to complete his termination.
公♥司♥好几个星期找不到他 所以无法完成革职程序
And then, they relaxed.
后来大伙儿松懈下来
He's a partner now.
如今他成了那家公♥司♥的合伙人
We can throw your phone in the Seine, if it helps.
我们大可帮你把手♥机♥扔进塞纳河里
Please don't.
千万不要
Thank you, guys.
谢谢你们
I wouldn't have lasted here a week without you.
要不是你们 我很可能待不了一个星期
Emily,
艾米丽
we will never desert you.
我们绝对不会抛下你
Never.
永远不会
All I do is think about you. I thought it would make you happy!
我只是在为你着想 我以为这能让你快乐!
You're so selfish!
加百列 你太自私了
No, you're being selfish, Camille! How can you say such a thing?
卡蜜尔 自私的人是你 你怎么可以说这种话呢?
I have to work.
我要去上班了
That's all you're good for.
你只知道工作
Hi, Camille. Is everything okay?
嗨 卡蜜尔 你们还好吗?
Well, not really.
不太好
Well, what happened? Can I help?
发生了什么事?我能帮到什么?
Gabriel found a restaurant he can afford.
加百列找到一家他买♥♥得起的餐厅了
Isn't that good news?
这不是好消息吗?
The restaurant isn't in Paris, Emily.
艾米丽 那家餐厅不在巴黎
It's in Normandy, where he's from. -What? He…
而是在他的老家诺曼底 什么?他…
He's moving to Normandy? -Yes. Next week.
他要搬去诺曼底? 没错 就下个星期
Next week! Wh...
下个星期?什么…
why are we just finding out about this?
怎么现在才说?
He just told me. -I don't believe it. I mean, I'm shocked.
他刚告诉我的 真不敢相信 我很震惊
Not more shocked than you, obviously.
当然你比我还要震惊
You must be très shocked. -I'm actually really pissed off.
你肯定很震惊了 其实我很生气
Ah, me too!
我也是!
For you, I mean, it…
我替你感到生气 这也…
What is he thinking?
他到底在想什么?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Either he expects me to move across the country
他可能以为我会搬到另一边去
and leave my whole life behind,
放下我经营的整个人生
or this is his way of breaking up with me.
不然他就是想要跟我分手
I'm so sorry.
我真替你们感到难过
I'm just gonna go to my parents' house and, um…
我要回去老家一趟 然后…
I need to think about all this, you know?
我需要好好想想
I understand.
我理解
And I'm here if you need anything.
需要聊心事的话 我随时愿意聆听
I know. -Yeah.
我知道 真的
I know.
我知道
Thank you, Emily.
谢谢你 艾米丽
You're such a good friend.
你真是我的好朋友
So were you ever gonna tell me?
你没打算告诉我吗?
Or just leave me a note?
还是你想留下纸条
"Hey, going to Normandy. Have a nice life."
上面写着 “我要去诺曼底了 好好生活”
The deal came together quickly.
这笔交易很快就谈成了
And you never discussed it with Camille?
你没跟卡蜜尔商量过吗?
She was always going to say no to Normandy,
自从我拒绝了她妈的贷款后
or to anywhere after I declined her mother's loan.
她就再也不去诺曼底或其他地方了
But, you know, I grew up there, and it's a great opportunity.
但诺曼底是我长大的地方 加上这是大好机会
I always dreamed of a restaurant in Paris, but...
我一直梦想在巴黎开餐厅 只是…
Sometimes your dream is somewhere you didn't expect it to be.
有时梦想落在自己意想不到的地方
I get it.
我懂
I mean, I thought Chicago was it for me,
我以前也以为芝加哥是我的梦想
and now here I am, saying goodbye to one of my first friends in Paris.
如今我却在这里 跟我在巴黎认识的第一个朋友道别
I just can't imagine this city without you living downstairs.
我只是无法想象 公♥寓♥楼下没有你的巴黎
And without your omelets.
也没有你做的欧姆蛋
I'm really gonna miss your omelets.
我会很想念你做的欧姆蛋
They will miss you too.
它们也会想念你的
I am excited for you.
我为你感到开心
You have a picture of the new place? -Of course.
你有没有新餐厅的照片? 当然有了
It's next to a restaurant with two Michelin stars
就在一家米其林二星餐厅隔壁
that is very popular.
那家餐厅超有名的
Too popular, so I thought, whenever people can't get in...
因为太有名了 我心想要是人们进不去…
They come to the place next door. -"The place next door."
就会跑到隔壁那家餐厅
I should call it that. -
“隔壁那家餐厅” 取这个名字不错
Here, take a look.
好了 你看看
It is humble but quite charming.
虽然不起眼 但很有魅力
H Seems like the perfect fit for you.
看来很适合你嘛
and this is the dining room. I want to take out the bar.
这是用餐环境 我打算拆掉吧台
And, well, the kitchen is a bit small,
厨房♥也有点窄
but once everything's in place…
只要一切齐全后…
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
Do I need to fire you again?
要我再次开除你吗?
No. Um…
不要
But I have outstanding clients,
但我还有些客户要处理
and until the paperwork is filed,
而且在革职公文呈上之前
I still have a duty to them and to Savoir.
我依然有义务服务他们和萨维尔公♥司♥
Julien, would you please bring me a copy of the paperwork
朱利恩 请你把革职公文副本拿来
so I can close this matter?
让我尽快把这事办好
Mais oui, Sylvie. -Thank you.
谢谢
I'll handle your clients' needs.
我会处理你客户的需要
But if you insist on coming here, just get out of the way, h?
但如果你坚持要来这里上班 就别让我看到你
Sylvie!
希薇!
I need to talk to you about Maison Lavaux.
我想跟你谈谈拉芙家族的企划
I do not think it is the right fit.
我认为我们不适合合作
Why not?
为什么?
Me and Antoine?
我和安托万
You know how is it when you put two alpha males together.
你把两个强势的男人放在一起 应该会知道有什么后果吧
Somebody's going to get killed.
总有一个人会被♥干♥掉
Um, I… I'd be happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
But you no longer work here.
但你已经被开除了
Maybe just until we find a better solution?
等我们找到更好的解决方案后 才开除她吧?
Fine.
好吧
It'll keep you busy until the termination is complete.
在革职程序完成前 你会很忙
You're welcome. -
不用客气
This just came for you, and I think you should see it.
这是你的邀请函 我认为你应该看看
Did you open this?
你开过了吧?
You are very indignant for someone who does not work here.
不是这里的职员 脾气还这么暴躁
Grey Space took over Pierre's old venue.
灰色空间攻陷了皮尔的地盘
Oui. What a slap in the face.
真是甩了他一巴掌
Matt, I just got an invitation from Grey Space.
马修 我刚收到灰色空间的邀请函
Pierre got one as well.
皮尔也收到了
Really?
不会吧?
They're dancing on his grave and inviting him to watch?
他们踩在他的坟墓上跳舞 还邀请他去观赏?
That's so insulting.
真是奇耻大辱
It's despicable.
太可恶了
He is manic.
他气疯了
Oh, and he wants to see you, now.
对了 他想见你
Okay. Um…
好啊
Tell Pierre I can make it to the atelier in 20 minutes if I hurry.
跟皮尔说 我会尽快在20分钟内赶到工作室
Excuse me?
你说什么?
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也不能去
You've done quite enough to ruin Pierre Cadault's career.
你已经彻底毁了皮尔库特的事业
He requested me personally.
他说他要见我
Well, I'm coming with you.
那我跟你一起去吧
Ah! Gossip Girl!
绯闻女孩来了!
I have something you must see. Come.
我要让你看一件东西 跟我来
Emily,
艾米丽
I was about to show a stale, lifeless collection.
我差点就要展出 枯燥无味、没有生命力的衣裳
I have been sleepwalking for too long. And now…
我梦游太久了 如今…
I wake up!
我醒过来了
Pierre! Oh, it's amazing!
皮尔!天啊 太棒了!
But you inspired it!
是你启发我的!
Yeah, it's very original, Pierre.
皮尔 这个作品充满原创精神
The future of Cadault. -Oh.
这就是库特的未来
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表